Comcast nationwide connectivity issues

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Comcast nationwide connectivity issues

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Comcast is facing nationwide connectivity issues, as shown at https://tech.slashdot.org/story/18/06/2 ... -users-say. From what I can see, the connectivity issues are mainly between other networks and Comcast's network.

Our services will be unreachable by non-Comcast customers until the company resolves the issues.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Comcast nationwide connectivity issues

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:23 pm

It looks like their outage has been resolved.
nukepower

Re: Comcast nationwide connectivity issues

Post by nukepower » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:14 am

More like excuse the word Comcast fucking with there customers with no accountable they no longer have to follow net naturally rules because of the Corrupt ADMIN running the US Right now call it what you want but deep inside we know what Comcast is up to .

Verizon's been doing the same thing over the last few days slowing down or disconnecting in the easy morning hours i haven't had sense before net naturally was in Play . I'm waiting for the Price packages to start like TV Has. watch them call that some thing beside what it is from the FCC
ali or whatever that low life name is that heads the FCC has been caught doing all kinds of bad shit I'm sure hell explain with some lame ass excuse an get way with it . the GOP is so dam Corrupt it's funny to watch .