Syscoin + Flux

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Zzzz

Syscoin + Flux

Post by Zzzz » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:53 pm

Hi,
So regarding Flux, it seem the payouts have been somewhat normal. However, it does have an error currently, is something going on regarding that?

For Syscoin there seems to be an error, but looks like it started on December 5th due to not getting a payment since then, but the odd thing is I have no payments from Sys since than, but also no payments from my backup coin? Curious where those payments have been going since the 5th of December
Urnso

Re: Syscoin + Flux

Post by Urnso » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:48 pm

I am not seeing Flux available on here. What algo is that under?

edit: Sorry, I thought you meant mining Flux direct and not just getting paid out in it.