Stellar payout issue

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bastian9175forum

Stellar payout issue

Post by bastian9175forum » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:42 am

Hi,

i'm having issue with stellar payouts, yesterday is was working fine, but today i'm getting following error.
"
Error: Apr 17, 2020 2:18:21 PM - Payments for this coin cannot be sent because the provided wallet address is invalid. Please go to your settings and save a valid wallet address for this coin.
"

not sure if the 3 wallets are not working or there is issue on system side.

Sebastian
Steven Godshall

Re: Stellar payout issue

Post by Steven Godshall » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:02 pm

Hi Sebastian,

Please submit a support ticket with the wallet addresses that were being marked invalid, and we can investigate.

-Steven
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:17 pm

Hi Sebastian,

I just heard from Chris that he was performing maintenance on Stellar over the past day, and it was offline for a little while. That might have been the cause of your issue. Try your addresses again, and if they still don't work, submit a support ticket.

-Steven
bastian9175forum

Post by bastian9175forum » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:46 pm

It started to work.

Thanks
Hockey_mike15

Post by Hockey_mike15 » Fri May 22, 2020 12:17 pm

I am still having an issue with Stellar being paid out. Ive had a ticket opened for over a week now and it still hasnt be resolved, ive also entered multiple addresses and each one comes back as invalid. What options do i have left here?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri May 22, 2020 4:36 pm

Hockey_mike15 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:17 pm I am still having an issue with Stellar being paid out. Ive had a ticket opened for over a week now and it still hasnt be resolved, ive also entered multiple addresses and each one comes back as invalid. What options do i have left here?
I apologize for the delay. We're attempting to address as many tickets as possible and hope to get to them soon.

Some of your other tickets are awaiting a response from you. Once you've had a chance to reply, we'll be able to proceed more quickly on these issues - thanks!
Hockey_mike15

Post by Hockey_mike15 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:46 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:36 pm
Hockey_mike15 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:17 pm I am still having an issue with Stellar being paid out. Ive had a ticket opened for over a week now and it still hasnt be resolved, ive also entered multiple addresses and each one comes back as invalid. What options do i have left here?
I apologize for the delay. We're attempting to address as many tickets as possible and hope to get to them soon.

Some of your other tickets are awaiting a response from you. Once you've had a chance to reply, we'll be able to proceed more quickly on these issues - thanks!
I have responded and now its been a week and no response from you guys, what am i suppose to do ?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue May 26, 2020 11:50 am

Hockey_mike15 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:46 am
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:36 pm

I have responded and now its been a week and no response from you guys, what am i suppose to do ?
At this point, Chris's main goal is to ensure that every customer receives a response to one of their tickets as soon as possible. Chris resolved 15 tickets on Sunday, and he is working on tickets for the entire day again today.

The way he is working the queue is to address one ticket for each user, and then to start over and to address one ticket per person in the next round. We think this algorithm is the best way for every user to see progress on at least one issue as quickly as possible.

Again, I apologize for the delays, and Chris is continuing to work as fast as he can. He has gotten the ticket queue down below 80 now.