- We have a new employee to introduce, who will be announced in a separate post soon. Keep an eye out for that.
- Work on the new website continues to progress, with a release expected in three months or less. The new site will present a simple interface that makes it easy for customers to get to the data they need.
- Over the past two weeks, Chris and Vance made a dedicated effort to reduce the number of coin errors, which has cut the number of support tickets per day significantly. Chris discontinued 21 coins that were no longer traded at any exchanges that accept US customers, and is now in the process of adding seven new mineable coins.
- Once our new staff get up to speed, our immediate plans are to add new exchanges. New exchanges seem to open with lots of small, mineable coins, and then they tend to never replace those coins as the exchange grows larger. The older exchanges then focus on larger coin networks, which means that it's a constant battle to add newer exchanges that have the latest coins.
- The STEX exchange recently changed its API, causing all coins for the exchange to go into error. We hope to have the new API implemented later this week. One advantage of the new API is that it allows withdrawals, so STEX coins will no longer be "mine-only," and they will all be available for payouts, because we will be able to withdraw them automatically.
- The server downtime that was previously scheduled now has a more precise date of Easter Sunday.
- Equihash<125,4>, one of the two algorithms we were unable to get mineable, is now available for mining. The other, MTP, is still in progress and we hope to be further along in a few weeks.
Discussion of development releases of Prohashing.
1 post • Page 1 of 1