Charts not updating

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
tradewiz

Charts not updating

Post by tradewiz » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:41 am

Hi I added another approx 1 GH of miners here about an hour ago, currently have 12 workers. The "hashrate" and "current mining" charts have not updated, although the workers sheet and graphs have. Do I have too many workers configured or something so that the hashrate and current mining does not update?

Second question: Is there a html version where I can (read only) see my current mining stats? or an app for Iphone?
kires

Re: Charts not updating

Post by kires » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:09 pm

At the top of your earnings page, there is a System Status notice which explains what's going on with your stats right now. Once that notice disappears, your aggregate stats will be updated. The stats for your individual workers are always going to be closer to current, so if they're displaying hashrates close to what you would expect, then I'd say that you've got your miners set up correctly.

As for your second question. I don't think so. It'd be nice to have the option of a raw-text TSV dump of recent data, but I don't think that's been put on the drawing board yet, given the focus on performance and stability thus far.
(It'd be especially great for old-school luddites such as myself who think that LAMP environments can do anything worth doing, way more efficiently and securely than you kids with your ajax and your rock music)
tradewiz

Post by tradewiz » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Thank you for your reply. I notice my machines are hashing WildBeastCoin at the moment, I hope you have updated the wallet otherwise they will be lost......

It would be great to have a dump of recent data, I have some machines at a datacentre and with that they would be able to follow the performance....
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:04 pm

The current mining and hashrate charts are not real-time data. They are evaluated in 15-minute intervals and are behind by about an hour so that we can perform some processing of the data. As Kires suggested, I would look at the worker status table for a more instantaneous reading of how your miners are performing.

As for being able to download the data, we can do that in the future; we just didn't know that anyone wanted to be able to do it. The mobile interface is a bit more tricky. I realize that the site is very cumbersome and slow on cell phones, and we are considering what to do about it. DevExpress does have a mobile optimized version of the charts, and we could create an app or just a responsive interface. I will talk to Steve about it.

On a side note regarding WildBeastBitcoin, the developer actually contacted us a day or two after the release to let us know, and we are running the latest version. I'm not sure the exchanges are ready for the fork. They usually freeze deposits and withdrawals around a week before and a few weeks after a fork as they are slow to update their daemons, so if you see WildBeastBitcoin not enabled for mining, that is almost surely what is happening.