Exceeded threshold but no payout?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
leeb18509

Exceeded threshold but no payout?

Post by leeb18509 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Hi guys,
I'm fairly new to all this, but I've got my miners pointed here and previously was being paid in LTC and it worked fine. I recently changed it to Ethereum and I've exceeded the payout threshold by a lot but no notification of a pending payout. Started mining with the change to ether on the 4th. Is this a problem? Thanks...
AppleMiner

Re: Exceeded threshold but no payout?

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:26 pm

If it has been over 24 hours since an expected payout, please put in a ticket@ support.prohashing.com

You will need support help that can access your accounting information and see payments, and threshold values which none of the forum members will have access to.
3Moose

Post by 3Moose » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Also, if you have earned more than $600 for the year.... you will need to fill out the tax form first.
leeb18509

Post by leeb18509 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:49 pm

Not quite there yet, lol. I guess I'm just seeing a difference between when I had payouts setup for LTC and when it hit the default ($2) it paid out. Now that I've switched to ETH, and I'm way past the threshold of $30 I don't have a "scheduled" payout on the account activity frame. I'll give it a little more time of course. thanks again
AppleMiner

Post by AppleMiner » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:55 pm

The thesholds arent compared until server midnight EST timezone.
So even if you are over the $30, it won't show the checkmark that its goign to payout in the next day until it checks at server midnight.
Another 2 more hours, then it should checkbox the payout eligible earned at that time, and in the following 24 hours issue that payout.

HAPPY HASHING!
leeb18509

Post by leeb18509 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:18 pm

Another similar question/problem. I mine Ether until I exceed the free threshold and then some. ~$107. I get paid out sometime after midnight but it leaves like $9 or $10 in my balance. Why? Is it that hard to get paid the entire balance in one shot? Now I have to mine some more to get over the minimum threshold and incur a fee just to get the rest of my ethereum. I get it, the "payout eligible" is for the last 24 hours but can somebody tell me what steps and in what order I have to do clear out my balance? It's like a treadmill that never ends...