Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
User avatar
Mastermind007
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:02 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Mastermind007 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:19 am

Todiefor wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 am Hello.
It would be nice to set multiple payout settings for different miners on one account.
For example Chia miners only payout in Chia and other miners on that same account could be set to payout in different coins and proportions.

Would be easier to handle this in one account than make extra accounts für differnt miners.
Greet, having a way to set Chia payout as a statis coin, similar to the C and M password parameters would be a nice feature.

As for creating multiple accounts, if you ever what to join the trusted mining program, having more than one account is a no go.
See https://prohashing.com/help/optimizing- ... stedmining for the details and benefits of the trusted mining program.
User avatar
Sarah Manter
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:15 am
Contact:

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:46 am

Mastermind007 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:19 am
Todiefor wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 am Hello.
It would be nice to set multiple payout settings for different miners on one account.
For example Chia miners only payout in Chia and other miners on that same account could be set to payout in different coins and proportions.

Would be easier to handle this in one account than make extra accounts für differnt miners.
Greet, having a way to set Chia payout as a statis coin, similar to the C and M password parameters would be a nice feature.

As for creating multiple accounts, if you ever what to join the trusted mining program, having more than one account is a no go.
See https://prohashing.com/help/optimizing- ... stedmining for the details and benefits of the trusted mining program.
Todiefor wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 am Hello.
It would be nice to set multiple payout settings for different miners on one account.
For example Chia miners only payout in Chia and other miners on that same account could be set to payout in different coins and proportions.

Would be easier to handle this in one account than make extra accounts für differnt miners.
This is something we can look into but it would require a pretty major overhaul of the system and turn into a huge project. I'm interested in the reasons you're looking for this feature. You may be able to do some of what you're looking for by setting your payout proportion percentages based on the productivity of a specific miner mining a specific coin for example.
User avatar
Mastermind007
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:02 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Mastermind007 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:44 am

Sarah Manter wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:46 am
Mastermind007 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:19 am
Todiefor wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 am Hello.
It would be nice to set multiple payout settings for different miners on one account.
For example Chia miners only payout in Chia and other miners on that same account could be set to payout in different coins and proportions.

Would be easier to handle this in one account than make extra accounts für differnt miners.
Greet, having a way to set Chia payout as a statis coin, similar to the C and M password parameters would be a nice feature.

As for creating multiple accounts, if you ever what to join the trusted mining program, having more than one account is a no go.
See https://prohashing.com/help/optimizing- ... stedmining for the details and benefits of the trusted mining program.
Todiefor wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 am Hello.
It would be nice to set multiple payout settings for different miners on one account.
For example Chia miners only payout in Chia and other miners on that same account could be set to payout in different coins and proportions.

Would be easier to handle this in one account than make extra accounts für differnt miners.
This is something we can look into but it would require a pretty major overhaul of the system and turn into a huge project. I'm interested in the reasons you're looking for this feature. You may be able to do some of what you're looking for by setting your payout proportion percentages based on the productivity of a specific miner mining a specific coin for example.
Sarah, you are a genius!

I read your comment and the light bulb when on over my head <insert favorite cartoon image here>.
Just need to determine what % of your current proportion is coming from Chia mining. Add Chia as a payout for that % and lower the other proportions an equal amount to cover the Chia proportion. It does not matter which currency is mined so long as the Chia proportion equals what you would have if there was a way to static mine Chia.

Tell Steve and Chris they own you dinner. 8-)
User avatar
Sarah Manter
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:15 am
Contact:

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:54 pm

Mastermind007 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:44 am
Sarah Manter wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:46 am
Mastermind007 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:19 am

Greet, having a way to set Chia payout as a statis coin, similar to the C and M password parameters would be a nice feature.

As for creating multiple accounts, if you ever what to join the trusted mining program, having more than one account is a no go.
See https://prohashing.com/help/optimizing- ... stedmining for the details and benefits of the trusted mining program.
Todiefor wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:33 am Hello.
It would be nice to set multiple payout settings for different miners on one account.
For example Chia miners only payout in Chia and other miners on that same account could be set to payout in different coins and proportions.

Would be easier to handle this in one account than make extra accounts für differnt miners.
This is something we can look into but it would require a pretty major overhaul of the system and turn into a huge project. I'm interested in the reasons you're looking for this feature. You may be able to do some of what you're looking for by setting your payout proportion percentages based on the productivity of a specific miner mining a specific coin for example.
Sarah, you are a genius!

I read your comment and the light bulb when on over my head <insert favorite cartoon image here>.
Just need to determine what % of your current proportion is coming from Chia mining. Add Chia as a payout for that % and lower the other proportions an equal amount to cover the Chia proportion. It does not matter which currency is mined so long as the Chia proportion equals what you would have if there was a way to static mine Chia.

Tell Steve and Chris they own you dinner. 8-)
Haha! I would love to take credit, but it was Steve's idea. I think I actually owe him dinner. ;-)
Sumoblei
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 8:34 am

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Sumoblei » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:34 am

I'm looking for a payout change.....I'd like to be able to change payouts to be the cheapest coin at the time earned...for example, when mining X coin, another coin within my list becomes cheaper than the mining coin, I could opt to be paid in the cheaper coin... I suppose it could work in the opposite also.... being paid in the higher value coin, or the coin of your choosing as we have now.
The platform would be similar to the payout selections we have now except we would choose the 'mined coin', then we would choose 'payout coins' for that particular 'mined coin', payouts would be determined by that list which could be modified to be the payout coin at 'x price'.
Maybe this isn't an option to explore or too difficult to implement... I don't know lol.
I'm mining only ETH and at times I would like to be paid out in the cheapest coin available, as this would increase the total amount of the coin being paid out.
Any ideas, complaints, improvements, suggestions or otherwise inputs are welcome :)
Edit: Maybe cheapest coin isn't the correct terminology...i.e. when a particular coin falls below a particular threshold, then payouts are directed to that coin.
It's Saturday... gimme a break lol.
Daeghan
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 01, 2021 12:35 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Daeghan » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:36 pm

I love that idea. Similar to the proswitching where you switch us to a more profitable coin. Paying out in coins based on their current value to market.
User avatar
Sarah Manter
Posts: 526
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:15 am
Contact:

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:44 am

Daeghan wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:36 pm I love that idea. Similar to the proswitching where you switch us to a more profitable coin. Paying out in coins based on their current value to market.
Sumoblei wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:34 am I'm looking for a payout change.....I'd like to be able to change payouts to be the cheapest coin at the time earned...for example, when mining X coin, another coin within my list becomes cheaper than the mining coin, I could opt to be paid in the cheaper coin... I suppose it could work in the opposite also.... being paid in the higher value coin, or the coin of your choosing as we have now.
The platform would be similar to the payout selections we have now except we would choose the 'mined coin', then we would choose 'payout coins' for that particular 'mined coin', payouts would be determined by that list which could be modified to be the payout coin at 'x price'.
Maybe this isn't an option to explore or too difficult to implement... I don't know lol.
I'm mining only ETH and at times I would like to be paid out in the cheapest coin available, as this would increase the total amount of the coin being paid out.
Any ideas, complaints, improvements, suggestions or otherwise inputs are welcome :)
Edit: Maybe cheapest coin isn't the correct terminology...i.e. when a particular coin falls below a particular threshold, then payouts are directed to that coin.
It's Saturday... gimme a break lol.
It sounds like maybe Portfolio targeting could help you with this if you added all of the different "cheaper" coins that you might want to switch between?
Alynn
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:40 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Alynn » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:55 am

Sumoblei wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:34 am I'm looking for a payout change.....I'd like to be able to change payouts to be the cheapest coin at the time earned...for example, when mining X coin, another coin within my list becomes cheaper than the mining coin, I could opt to be paid in the cheaper coin... I suppose it could work in the opposite also.... being paid in the higher value coin, or the coin of your choosing as we have now.
The platform would be similar to the payout selections we have now except we would choose the 'mined coin', then we would choose 'payout coins' for that particular 'mined coin', payouts would be determined by that list which could be modified to be the payout coin at 'x price'.
Maybe this isn't an option to explore or too difficult to implement... I don't know lol.
I'm mining only ETH and at times I would like to be paid out in the cheapest coin available, as this would increase the total amount of the coin being paid out.
Any ideas, complaints, improvements, suggestions or otherwise inputs are welcome :)
Edit: Maybe cheapest coin isn't the correct terminology...i.e. when a particular coin falls below a particular threshold, then payouts are directed to that coin.
It's Saturday... gimme a break lol.
This is pretty much portfolio targeting. So when a coin goes real high the % of your payouts will go up and if it is over your threshold for that coin, you will stop getting paid in that coin and the money will go toward others at a higher %. Here is an example from my own payout dashboard

Image
Sumoblei
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 8:34 am

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Sumoblei » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:26 pm

Alynn wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:55 am
Sumoblei wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:34 am I'm looking for a payout change.....I'd like to be able to change payouts to be the cheapest coin at the time earned...for example, when mining X coin, another coin within my list becomes cheaper than the mining coin, I could opt to be paid in the cheaper coin... I suppose it could work in the opposite also.... being paid in the higher value coin, or the coin of your choosing as we have now.
The platform would be similar to the payout selections we have now except we would choose the 'mined coin', then we would choose 'payout coins' for that particular 'mined coin', payouts would be determined by that list which could be modified to be the payout coin at 'x price'.
Maybe this isn't an option to explore or too difficult to implement... I don't know lol.
I'm mining only ETH and at times I would like to be paid out in the cheapest coin available, as this would increase the total amount of the coin being paid out.
Any ideas, complaints, improvements, suggestions or otherwise inputs are welcome :)
Edit: Maybe cheapest coin isn't the correct terminology...i.e. when a particular coin falls below a particular threshold, then payouts are directed to that coin.
It's Saturday... gimme a break lol.
This is pretty much portfolio targeting. So when a coin goes real high the % of your payouts will go up and if it is over your threshold for that coin, you will stop getting paid in that coin and the money will go toward others at a higher %. Here is an example from my own payout dashboard

Image
Doesn't that simply equal out the $ amount for each coin.....so at the end of the day each coin has earned the same dollar amount?
edit Essentially I'm wanting a trigger for coins to payout at X rate... if the coin rises above X rate then no payout for that coin.
Alynn
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:40 pm

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Alynn » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:46 pm

By percentage.

So say you are doing 50/50 and each coin is $1.00 /MH/day and we are doing 10MH on each. At the end of day one we have 10 coins each, at a 1.00 so 10 dollars each side.

Tomorrow the coins are now 1.00/2.00
The system goes, Oh, you now have 10 coins x 1.00 = 10, and 10 coins x 2.00 20.00. so now coin 1 is 33%, and coin2 is at 67%. The system now will only pay out in Coin1 since it is under the 50% threshold, and it will stop paying coin2 as it is above the 50% threshold until coin 1 hits 20 dollars (after 20 hours.
At that point they are 50/50 again. But after a bit of time the ratio will be off again, so we do it again. effectively paying coin1 twice as much as coin2. So more than likely it will be a 67%/33% split

So in this case it makes the coins that are the cheapest of all the coins you want to be paid in the ones you generate. So as the different prices fluctuate you will earn more coins in your cheaper assets and as they rise we adjust.

So no it isn't If doge is at .25 cents pay me in it, but it is, if doge drops to .25 cents it is now proportionally worse off than yesterday, and so we need to be paid in that coin more to make up for that.


So it takes you earnings, for the past x number of days, determines the value now, and adjusts the payout percentages so that the cheapest of your coins are what you get paid out in.
Post Reply