Earned but not received SterlingCoin

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Groovyman

Earned but not received SterlingCoin

Post by Groovyman » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:13 pm

okay Earnings page says...and i am not quite sure how this works yet seeing as i have only been here for a few days..so don't take this the wrong way, so far i love this site, even though it appears..that i may have joined at the worst possible time...lol. Seems like you guys are a great group and really take care of business. Okay so here goes. Page says: + Earned - Sterlingcoin - 39.46468135 Payout on 7/24/2015 - Date 7/23/2015...then a little ways down says ... + Earned - Sterlingcoin - 21.37549086 - Payout on 7/23/2015 - Date 7/22/2015. (ALL IN GREEN i might ADD since i'm sure the Green stuff is just ready to send or something). And I double checked my payout address so i know that isn't the problem. I am assuming it is not on your end that is causing the prob. But i thought i would ask what is happening.
Thanks in advance, and thanks for such a cool mining site. I hope you get your new equipment all figured out soon, sometimes it happens. Happens everytime i get a new miner...takes a little time to figure out the little quirks. :D
tucsondirect

Re: Earned but not received SterlingCoin

Post by tucsondirect » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Your MATURE balace must exceed the payout threshold in order for your payment to be sent out without penalty, if you check IGNORE threshold in on your settings page it will payout your mature coins at every payout process. (but there will be an additional fee removed from the cashout)
Groovyman

Post by Groovyman » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:12 pm

I do have that IGNORE clicked on every coin.
tucsondirect

Post by tucsondirect » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:52 pm

is your balance above the network transaction fee amount? and are you sure the coins are mature (there is a column that dictates the mature coins)
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:18 am

Hi,

I'm sorry for the issue. Your Sterlingcoin balance is a very small amount, so I am not sure if the Sterlingcoin network is at fault. I am investigating this now and will make sure it pays out.
r1000

Post by r1000 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Sterling coin have problem with a fork. Linux wallets are 1.5, but the majority of wallets are windows and they are 1.4. Until they can compile a wallet for windows 1.5 the blockchain remains stuck.