Balances not updated on morning of October 10

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
mousehouse

Re: Balances not updated on morning of October 10

Post by mousehouse » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:23 am

darksidejungle wrote:This seems a great resolution. I'm now in the process of moving all my miners from hash-to-coins.com to this pool. Yesterday my miners where hashing there for 12 hours for nothing with absolutely no resolution, transparency or support. People just want a pool where there's no need to worry. This looks like the place to be.
Life is better here ;-)
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:40 am

Okay, balances and hashrates have been updated. Plus an additional 15% earnings for the affected period.
mck

Post by mck » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:31 am

Thanks Chris! Don't you ever sleep?
luk86

Post by luk86 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:00 am

Hello,

I am new at mining cryptocurrency.

I finished my mining time from 04.10.2017 - 10.10.2017.
I don't see any coins on my nicehash wallet (nicehash account buyer).
Why I don't see btc coins in my wallet(nicehash account buyer) ?
Is any way to track transaction that send prohashing.com to nicehash.com when automatic payout treshold point occured?

Let say payout from 04.10.2017 - 10.10.2017.
DaddyFreedom

Post by DaddyFreedom » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:20 am

Hi Chris Sokolowski, I would like to introduce my self, as I'm still trying to get my head around this forum as I'm fairly new here.
I just read all of the comments in this post, and I gather that you are one of the administrators if not the owner of pro hashing?
I can say that I got effected with yesterday's incident regarding mining efficiancy going to zero. I was wondering if you or anyone else could help me please? and as to why I can't seem to get the miner going, still showing me zero efficiency, my miner is running well, but cannot seem to be mining with this pool.
Thanks.

Regards,
Paulo - (DaddyFreedom)