- Steven is still working on issues with Cardano payouts. The problem that caused the payouts to be delayed is that Cardano was planning a hard fork, but they disabled the old code before the fork actually occurred. At that point, we were left to either implement code compatible with both forks (which would eventually become obsolete too), or to write code compatible solely with the new fork. We couldn't afford to implement an interim system, so we decided to implement the new fork once and for all, to prevent us from having to go through this trouble again in the future.
- The major disadvantage of this approach is that the new code wouldn't function until the fork occurred yesterday, so we were not going to be able to issue payouts until the fork.
- We already knew that Cardano was a fragile daemon, requiring a vast amount of CPU resources to run, but we now discovered that their testnet is also extremely difficult to set up (or even non-functional), and we had to give up and just wait until the true release. This is one of the major reasons why I don't own any Cardano or have any faith in its future.
- Our current target to resume Cardano payouts is on August 1, but it's possible that date could be delayed yet again if we find out that Cardano's documentation is inaccurate.
- We're pleased to announce that new "mining profit reports" will be distributed monthly to customers beginning on Saturday. If you'd like to receive one and see what this is all about, enter your E-Mail address in the "notifications of new features and updates" box on the "Settings" page.
- Odocrypt mining is now running well, but blocks are being marked as "Lost" due to a bug. No money is actually being lost, so we don't believe this one problem is enough to justify a restart of the mining servers. Chris will include a fix for this issue in the next mining server release, and will manually review Odocrypt blocks in the meantime, making corrections when necessary.
- Our new website is at 90% completion before a beta release, which we expect to issue in about two weeks. Both websites will run simultaneously while we respond to customer feedback.
- Bitcoin Gold, which was offline due to changes from the developers after a fork occurred, is back online after yesterday's restart. The coin is now available for mining and payouts.
- UniversalFiscalObject is now available for mining and payouts in Neoscrypt.
Discussion of development releases of Prohashing.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
is Odocrypt down today??
I realy like your pool, I have Pleanty of odo miners for test