Payouts not Executing

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Payouts not Executing

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Mon May 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Klexicon, I apologize for the issue but I'm glad you got the money. Ethereum allows you to send transactions when there isn't enough money in the wallet then make them valid when the wallet receives money. I am going to try to make our system handle this behavior and refuse to send transactions if there isn't enough money in the wallet.

For anyone else who had an Ethereum issue today, I have fixed all problems. Some of them required deleting and re-sending payments, so check your accounts as there may be new txids.
jinxorbit

Post by jinxorbit » Tue May 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi Chris, please check my account. It looks like I didn't get a LTC payout today.
mrnitrate

Post by mrnitrate » Tue May 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Are US dollar payouts working? How often are they paid out ?
https://goo.gl/mJxcBe
GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Tue May 23, 2017 3:36 pm

looks like payouts are currently executing because tables are locked or there's a bug or error in payouts.
pimpstar

Post by pimpstar » Wed May 24, 2017 1:32 am

hi there,

i've selected doge as the payout option, and the 'account activity' part says it'll payout once the threshold has been exceeded. there is 8400 doge coins there, the threshold says 287 doge, so surely all of it can get paid out?

another matter, are you able to payout my btc that's owing, or do i have to mine 0.05 (currently only mined 0.022)?
olkah

Post by olkah » Thu May 25, 2017 3:31 am

@ Chris Sokolowski the delay in payment why I ask you urgently to understand
villmath

Post by villmath » Fri May 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello, I have payment problems with ethereum. It is marked as paid, but I have not received anything and I do not have id number for the transaction. My address ethereum is 0xcb3606f5b7af390fed6af731ed3821f55027f5a3.
Thank you
bareknuckle

Post by bareknuckle » Sat May 27, 2017 9:05 am

hey chris my goldblocks payout hasn't happend in a couple of days my threshold is 1 goldblock i have mined quite a bit more than that and i have no payout in my online wallet please help
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sat May 27, 2017 9:17 am

mrnitrate wrote:Are US dollar payouts working? How often are they paid out ?
https://goo.gl/mJxcBe
No. Coinbase has not responded to our customer support requests, so we are going to terminate our business with them.

We'll look into another payment processor after this weekend's server maintenance is finished.
excelerator

Post by excelerator » Sun May 28, 2017 2:37 am

Still waiting on my ETH payment from yesterday