is it possible to use the unnamed exchange so mooncoin can be active again here ??

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
sniperfire

is it possible to use the unnamed exchange so mooncoin can be active again here ??

Post by sniperfire » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:55 pm

I have mooncoin and I mine it on a different pool which uses unnamedexchange to exchange it is there a way for prohashing to use it as well ??

the error when I try to mine it is no exchange available for it
Steven Godshall

Re: is it possible to use the unnamed exchange so mooncoin can be active again here ??

Post by Steven Godshall » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:17 pm

Stay tuned. We're planning on adding some unnamed exchange coins and markets in the near future. Mooncoin would be one of them.
sniperfire

Re: is it possible to use the unnamed exchange so mooncoin can be active again here ??

Post by sniperfire » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:22 pm

thanks I was also wondering if it would be possible that when I solo mine I could have the merge mined coins go to a second coin instead of the one I am mining it might be an alternative to the whole exchange problem since then you wouldn't have to exchange the coins as long as the address is a good one