ELDORADO - eld.club

Discussion about topics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.
Forum rules
Links in initial topics in all Prohashing forums may only reference sites featuring two or more products or services.
Bob Cheung
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:43 am

Over to the news now!


1. We now have 5,000 users!
New users are actively joining us. It took a little over a week to see the number of users grow twofold: from 2,5000 to 5,000. Way to go, leaders! If we keep this up, we'll surely win the entire world!

2. The step-by-step guideline on the quick start on ELDORADO is ready now.
We've prepared a detailed, step-by-step guideline with screenshots on how you can start on ELDORADO. It describes, among other things, how to create a SPA address, join ELDORADO, buy coins and make a donation. You can perform all these actions using one of two methods: on the SIGEN platform or via the official SPARTA wallet. In other words, all you need is now available on a single page. Now you can easily start using the System. Use the guideline when you invite new users to join and use it yourself if you've just joined us. https://eld.club/quick-start.html

3. Cryptocurrencies celebrate a 10-year anniversary!
One can hardly believe it's been 10 years since the inception of Bitcoin. In its earliest days, it cost nearly nothing and very few believed in it, but it managed to prove itself to the entire world. SPARTA that we use for donations on ELDORADO is also at its initial stage of development, and its price is quite low. However, this fledgling cryptocurrency has a huge potential and some serious advantages over Bitcoin: it's a lot faster, more interesting in terms of fees, more accessible in terms of mining and produces no harm to the environment. We're certain that SPARTA, just like ELDORADO, is marked for greatness!

This is all we got for today! We wish you a successful and positive week. Meanwhile, ELDORADO will continue to make you happy by its excellent operation. Join in, make donations, invite new users and build teams. Monthly 30% earnings and awesome bonuses are waiting for you! Remember: together we're changing the world!

Welcome to the Club!
User avatar
CSZiggy
Posts: 558
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby CSZiggy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:15 am

CSZiggy wrote:So the sparta coin must be pretty well adopted, how many exchanges are allowing the buy/sell of that coin?
So I buy $1000 of SPA at a site, I transfer it to eldorado club.That then gets swapped into ELD coins or whatever.

Now when I want to get out...what do I have to do? What are the limits?
The next day...I decide I made a mistake, I turn the ELD club coins back into SPA, and I transfer them back to an exchange to sell them and get my $1000 back.

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒnzi/; also a Ponzi game) is a form of fraud which lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors by using funds obtained from more recent investors. Investors may be led to believe that the profits are coming from product sales, or other means, and remain unaware that other investors are the source of profits. A Ponzi scheme is able to maintain the illusion of a sustainable business as long as there continues to be new investors willing to contribute new funds and most of the investors do not demand full repayment and are willing to believe in the non-existent assets that they are purported to own. Banks and the others you listed are NOT ponzi schemes, they do not pay you with the money invested from the newest of the investors. They pay you interest and payouts based on the extra they charge for services and to use your money.


When no money is being used or services exchanged for fees but only the new investments are going to the old investors based on a tiered system ( the more you recruit...the more you can earn) then its a pyramid scheme. A pyramid scheme (commonly known as pyramid scams) is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal. Pyramid schemes have existed for at least a century in different guises. The difference between a pyramid scheme and multi-level marketing is that multi-level marketing provides an actual product or service whereas pyramid schemes don’t and only funnel the money up from recruitment costs.
Image
I also see how no one can actually join the club, you have to be referred, and then you have to referr, and those people have to referr, and if you don't get 5 levels under you all referring each of their 5 people back to you, you dont get the profits....hence..pyramid scheme.

If this club isn't a pryamid scheme then everyone should be able to register all by themselves, without the need for any referrels.
You know, like any club membership where I can join, or add my family if I want, but I've never not been given a video renters card because I refused to sign up 5 friends with me at the time. The fact that its referrel system only, should setup a RED FLAG about what type of scheme it is. I really hope the OP is a member number lower than 8,000 otherwise even with the whole planet referred and recruited you aren't going to make a profit.

Questions I would like answered:
1. How many exchanges sell this SPA coin?

2. What is the market cap of this SPA coin?

3. What is the Daily trade volume of this SPA coin(across all the exchanges that sell it)?

4. How much money(USD$) is traded per day on this SPA coin(across all exchanges)?

5. What are the withdrawl limits if any? Can I take ALL my SPA back out of the system at any time?

look forward to more info, thanks again.



Hey Bob, can find me answers for those 5 questions I asked about. Thanks.
Bob Cheung
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:34 am

CSZiggy wrote:So the sparta coin must be pretty well adopted, how many exchanges are allowing the buy/sell of that coin?
So I buy $1000 of SPA at a site, I transfer it to eldorado club.That then gets swapped into ELD coins or whatever.

Now when I want to get out...what do I have to do? What are the limits?
The next day...I decide I made a mistake, I turn the ELD club coins back into SPA, and I transfer them back to an exchange to sell them and get my $1000 back.

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒnzi/; also a Ponzi game) is a form of fraud which lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors by using funds obtained from more recent investors. Investors may be led to believe that the profits are coming from product sales, or other means, and remain unaware that other investors are the source of profits. A Ponzi scheme is able to maintain the illusion of a sustainable business as long as there continues to be new investors willing to contribute new funds and most of the investors do not demand full repayment and are willing to believe in the non-existent assets that they are purported to own. Banks and the others you listed are NOT ponzi schemes, they do not pay you with the money invested from the newest of the investors. They pay you interest and payouts based on the extra they charge for services and to use your money.


When no money is being used or services exchanged for fees but only the new investments are going to the old investors based on a tiered system ( the more you recruit...the more you can earn) then its a pyramid scheme. A pyramid scheme (commonly known as pyramid scams) is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal. Pyramid schemes have existed for at least a century in different guises. The difference between a pyramid scheme and multi-level marketing is that multi-level marketing provides an actual product or service whereas pyramid schemes don’t and only funnel the money up from recruitment costs.
Image
I also see how no one can actually join the club, you have to be referred, and then you have to referr, and those people have to referr, and if you don't get 5 levels under you all referring each of their 5 people back to you, you dont get the profits....hence..pyramid scheme.

If this club isn't a pryamid scheme then everyone should be able to register all by themselves, without the need for any referrels.
You know, like any club membership where I can join, or add my family if I want, but I've never not been given a video renters card because I refused to sign up 5 friends with me at the time. The fact that its referrel system only, should setup a RED FLAG about what type of scheme it is. I really hope the OP is a member number lower than 8,000 otherwise even with the whole planet referred and recruited you aren't going to make a profit.

Questions I would like answered:
1. How many exchanges sell this SPA coin?

2. What is the market cap of this SPA coin?

3. What is the Daily trade volume of this SPA coin(across all the exchanges that sell it)?

4. How much money(USD$) is traded per day on this SPA coin(across all exchanges)?

5. What are the withdrawl limits if any? Can I take ALL my SPA back out of the system at any time?

look forward to more info, thanks again.

You can withdraw at any time when you want it. Withdraw SPARTA to your wallet, then exchange your SPARTA coins for dollars or for bitcoin in the exchanger.

This is true, but all the difference is only in the initial goal. The project wants to cheat, or does not want.

1. To date, SPARTA has been added for two exchangers;
2. The market capitalization of the coin, today $ 720,878.7782
3 and 4. Daily volume changes, you can see for yourself;
5. At any time and without restrictions.

Remember, I am not a project administrator. I only participate in the project at my own risk. Everything that is written on the project site, I interpret as the truth for my own understanding.
User avatar
CSZiggy
Posts: 558
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby CSZiggy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Bob Cheung wrote:Everything that is written on the project site, I interpret as the truth for my own understanding.


So may not be true, but you think it is.
Good enough, thanks.
Bob Cheung
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Record video testimonials and earn bonuses!


Dear friends! To make ELDORADO more popular, we're launching a campaign that will reward those who record and send us their video testimonials regarding their membership in the System. The reward in SPA will be equivalent to $ 10.

- Your video must be of high quality (good image, good sound);
- Your testimonial must contain a direct invitation to join ELDORADO;
- Duration of video: at least 20 seconds.

The rest of it is up to you. You could demonstrate your Personal Account with your donations, payments, bonuses; you could show how you withdraw funds or sell SPA; or you could talk about purchases you have been able to make thanks to ELDORADO, etc.

Record your videos and send them to administrators via personal messages on Telegram or Skype.

Welcome to the Club!
Bob Cheung
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:25 pm

CSZiggy wrote:
Bob Cheung wrote:Everything that is written on the project site, I interpret as the truth for my own understanding.


So may not be true, but you think it is.
Good enough, thanks.

True, everyone has their own! Each person is individual and unique. There are generally accepted rules, but who creates these rules for us? Do not listen to anyone, act yourself. Do not listen to any experts, because all their expert assessment is based only on words: perhaps, perhaps, I think so. Experts have no clear confidence, do they?
I checked this project in practice, and the project showed itself with dignity. The number of participants is increasing exponentially. I like the goal of the project - a financial apocalypse. When each person throws off bank debts and creates a new financial system in the world. Money and the idea - the best you can get.
User avatar
CSZiggy
Posts: 558
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby CSZiggy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:59 pm

Well, good luck with that. Looking over the posted information for the catch.....I think this pretty much sums it up. But thanks for trying. With around 3,000 users on the forums, and a lot of them get-quick rich dreamers always looking for the next big thing I'm sure at least one of them will bite for you to reel in and make off with a few hundred USD. Im sure that will cover all your costs until you can retool and redeploy and try your con game again.

I see in order for you to get the growth that was promised you have to have the people under you pledging enough for you to get your bonuses, so potential bonus....but not guarnteed, unless you can go out and sucker others into beefing up your levels and qualifying you for a deeper payout, so when the game goes dry even more people get caught up in the ponzi scheme. Expotential growth you say....more than the world's population 8 levels deep?

Image

Just saying, looks an ALFUL lot like.....

Image

Already over 5,000 members you say...that's the 5th level of the pyramid...and 8 more levels...is more than there are people in the world much less active miners and crypto traders which is an even smaller fraction of the world population. You understand this is a very old con, just because crypto is new and the payment method is different doesn't change what it is.

You can have your opinion, I'll continue to believe its all a con game. I just think some of our forum users need to know how this works and know what it is that goes on and how it's done. Better luck next time my sweet sweet Nigerian Prince.
Bob Cheung
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:28 am

Greetings, friends! Time flies… It seems we only launched the project yesterday, but it's been over a month and a half. All this time project members have been making donations and earning 1% on a daily basis. It is stable operation based on a perfect scheme! Let's discuss the news now.

1. Our community is growing and becoming stronger. Over 6,000 users!
During a month and a half, thousands of like-minded people have joined us. Hundreds of new users join us on a daily basis — they're willing build a new financial system based on kindness and mutual aid. Each new member makes the Club stronger. If you're new to the Club, make donations, invite others to join, build teams and blend in. You made the right choice — one that will change the world.

2. A team of active leaders has been formed! Join in!
Following the announcement of active leaders recruitment in an effort to develop ELDORADO further, lots of eager leaders came forward and we have already formed a solid team. We're happy to know that the community includes some really ambitious, idea-driven people who genuinely want to develop the System, promote it in the masses, strengthen it for the common good and, well, earn awesome bonuses! If you're not in the team yet, join in — let's develop ELDORADO together! Please fill in the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform

3. 100,000 SPA bonus to a user for a helpful tip.
A short while ago, one of the chat members on Telegram @evschankin gave us an idea on how we could improve performance of the ELDORADO website. We followed his recommendations which resulted in improved website performance while @evschankin received a bonus of 100,000 SPA! Friends, we want to make the System as efficient as possible and are always willing to follow sound advice. If you have some, please let us know.

4. Don't forget about the $ 10 bonus for video testimonials.
Record videos about ELDORADO with an invitation to join (in good quality and with a duration of at least 20 seconds), post it online and send our chatroom administrators a link via personal messages. This way, you can earn a bonus in SPARTA equivalent to $ 10. Lots of users have already recorded their videos — catch up!

This is all we got for today. We hope that the news has lifted your spirits, as always. We're doing fine which why the news is just as optimistic. Continue to actively develop the ELDORADO Global Mutual Aid Club. Make donations, invite new users, build teams: earn 30% per month + awesome 8-level bonuses. Together we will change the world!

Welcome to the Club!
Bob Cheung
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby Bob Cheung » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:50 am

CSZiggy wrote:Well, good luck with that. Looking over the posted information for the catch.....I think this pretty much sums it up. But thanks for trying. With around 3,000 users on the forums, and a lot of them get-quick rich dreamers always looking for the next big thing I'm sure at least one of them will bite for you to reel in and make off with a few hundred USD. Im sure that will cover all your costs until you can retool and redeploy and try your con game again.

I see in order for you to get the growth that was promised you have to have the people under you pledging enough for you to get your bonuses, so potential bonus....but not guarnteed, unless you can go out and sucker others into beefing up your levels and qualifying you for a deeper payout, so when the game goes dry even more people get caught up in the ponzi scheme. Expotential growth you say....more than the world's population 8 levels deep?

Image

Just saying, looks an ALFUL lot like.....

Image

Already over 5,000 members you say...that's the 5th level of the pyramid...and 8 more levels...is more than there are people in the world much less active miners and crypto traders which is an even smaller fraction of the world population. You understand this is a very old con, just because crypto is new and the payment method is different doesn't change what it is.

You can have your opinion, I'll continue to believe its all a con game. I just think some of our forum users need to know how this works and know what it is that goes on and how it's done. Better luck next time my sweet sweet Nigerian Prince.

All the arguments that you are trying to give the truth, are not true))
First, you would need to investigate any organization that is financially related. Any organization, be it a bank, a treasury, an insurance community, a store, a gas station, an advertising agency, and much more, is all a pyramid. As soon as financial flows cease to flow to any organization, the organization will declare itself bankrupt.
Further, what does more than the population of the earth mean? Answer: in this case, when the entire population of the Earth will be involved in ELDORADO, the system will close and become super stable, since all money is closed on ELDORADO. One participant took the money to buy the island, gave the money to the island seller, the island seller again transferred money to ELDORADO. The dollar is a great example of a closed pyramid.
Secondary Become a member of ELDPRADO right now, thus you will check how ELDORADO works in practice. My Telegram @creatorL
User avatar
CSZiggy
Posts: 558
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:44 pm

Re: ELDORADO - eld.club

Postby CSZiggy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:47 am

Bob Cheung wrote:All the arguments that you are trying to give the truth, are not true))
First, you would need to investigate any organization that is financially related. Any organization, be it a bank, a treasury, an insurance community, a store, a gas station, an advertising agency, and much more, is all a pyramid. As soon as financial flows cease to flow to any organization, the organization will declare itself bankrupt.
Yep, it is a GREAT club. No doubt.
And with such a great track history too....you know what they say...4th try is the time.

Image

I guess when a scam like this gets shut down it's just....try, try...try, try again.
Again, my sweet Nigerian Prince, if you advertise this to 10,000 I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 will bite...at $100 each USD, prolly more than you make the whole year from whatever country you are from. No doubt, must be nice to scam 2 people a year and live high off the hogs. Marshall island's huh? what's the cost of living down on the islands...guessing that's just the shell company used to launch the site.

BANKS, INSURANCES, STORES, and GAS STATIONS are NOT pyramids, they provide real tangible goods and services. Just having the money stop flowing isn't what makes the pyramid a pyramid. Its the structured flow and the requiring of referrals under you...in the examples you listed its from 1 entity to another for a goods or service, no one else is required, just me-my car-my cash, and the gas station pump. If I had to go out and recruit 8 more levels of drivers to fill up their cars with gas in order for me to get gas...THEN like eld.club it too would infact be a pyramid scheme. The only reason AMWAY ISN'T a pyramid scheme, is they actually sell stuff to their members. Some of it is pretty good stuff too. What does your club offer? Besides empty promises hidden behind fakey?

Bob Cheung wrote:Further, what does more than the population of the earth mean? Answer: in this case, when the entire population of the Earth will be involved in ELDORADO, the system will close and become super stable, since all money is closed on ELDORADO. One participant took the money to buy the island, gave the money to the island seller, the island seller again transferred money to ELDORADO. The dollar is a great example of a closed pyramid.
Name the island and persons...or it didn't happen.

With, as you state, over 6,000 members now, they fill into the 5th level of the pyramid. In order to reach your 8th level of referrals, thats the 13th level, which means you would need to recruit MORE people than are living on the earth in order for you to make your reference level...so it is NOT possible. Which means the information is all disclosed, but there is no way to ever capitalize on it, unless we really start breeding more people and giving away free miners and wifi to everyone on the planet.

All money is closed on ELDORADO. That makes me feel so much more secure. So if all the money is in 1 bank, and the bank shuts down...then what? I like having a bank SYSTEM, where my money is protected, and if 1 branch goes down I can still access my funds through another. There is a reason Cryptocurrency is supposed to be DECENTRALIZED...so when 1 place goes offline or disappears the system keeps working.

Bob Cheung wrote: the system will close and become super stable, since all money is closed on ELDORADO.

That's pretty much what I am betting on happening...it will close.
Do yourself a favor, stick to the E-mail scams, the miners we have on this site and reading our forums are NOT P.T. Barnum material.
(They are not suckers born every minute.)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest