2 Antminer L3+ to sell

Offer mining equipment or coins for sale, or request offers to buy. Conduct business at your own risk.
Forum rules
Only items that you own right now can be sold. Pre-orders and selling on behalf of others is prohibited. Prohashing does not evaluate the competitiveness or legitimacy of offers. Wasting others' time is not allowed - if you post an item for sale, and then do not respond to customers who request your location, PayPal address, and contact information, your account will be banned.
ZracheSs

2 Antminer L3+ to sell

Post by ZracheSs » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:43 pm

Hey guys,
I'm looking to sell 2 of my antminer L3+,
I would prefer to meet in person for the exchange, I live near Montreal if someone is interested.
The price is 1750 each with the PSU.
N00BMiner33

Re: 2 Antminer L3+ to sell

Post by N00BMiner33 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:01 pm

ZracheSs wrote:Hey guys,
I would prefer to meet in person for the exchange, I live near Montreal if someone is interested.

I am looking to buy a few L3+, sadly your asking price is well above the Bitmain selling price on their site and many of us have coupons for Bitmain which further lowers the price. Please PM if you are willing to take less for your miners.
CritterDog

Post by CritterDog » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:26 pm

N00BMiner33 wrote:

I am looking to buy a few L3+, sadly your asking price is well above the Bitmain selling price on their site and many of us have coupons for Bitmain which further lowers the price. Please PM if you are willing to take less for your miners.
Of course the cheapest price is direct from Bitman. If you want the miner and not have to wait for China to deliver then you should expect to pay more. It bugs me when I keep seeing people compare Bitman Price to someone that has them in hand. Bitman I believe is like 30 day wait. but everyone wants Bitman price and also not wait. I have 2 L3+s I would sell but I want 1500.00 each without power supply. Payable to my Paypal account USA only. The units are only a month old on one and not even a week old on the other. Mining is just not profiitable enough for me due to .21.5 KWh that Pg&E charges out here in CA.. I still am in profit range but I need the moneyhese for other things..I bought these without thinking it through. Impulse buy..lol.. I also have a power supply for each but that will be another 125.00 each if needed.
ZracheSs

Post by ZracheSs » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:18 am

I can go as low as 1500 for both L3+ and the PSU..
dnprod

Post by dnprod » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:24 am

is that cad$ or us$ ?
is that bitmain's psu or some other?
Brenden99

Post by Brenden99 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:50 am

Do some research - I have 2 L3+ that I want to sell but won't even bother trying right now.
Litecoin tanked after it was announced that the LitePay system wasn't going to happen.
As a result, about 50% of what I earn goes to pay the electric bill.
A month ago I would have made $25 a day with each miner.
Now I barely get that running 2 miners together: that's twice the electricity to make the same earnings.

But there's not point trying to recover my investment when people are offering them on Ebay for $900 starting with APW3++ included.
I don't feel so bad since I only have 2 and the LTC price might go back up someday.

Imagine the fool who bought 100 of these from Bitmain last month thinking he was going to make a killing reselling them.
Darzl

Post by Darzl » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:31 am

Brenden99 wrote:Do some research - I have 2 L3+ that I want to sell but won't even bother trying right now.
Litecoin tanked after it was announced that the LitePay system wasn't going to happen.
As a result, about 50% of what I earn goes to pay the electric bill.
A month ago I would have made $25 a day with each miner.
Now I barely get that running 2 miners together: that's twice the electricity to make the same earnings.

But there's not point trying to recover my investment when people are offering them on Ebay for $900 starting with APW3++ included.
I don't feel so bad since I only have 2 and the LTC price might go back up someday.

Imagine the fool who bought 100 of these from Bitmain last month thinking he was going to make a killing reselling them.
I know the feeling about loosing out on cost, I bought 4 but not from Bitmain but still below ebay prices about a month ago, I am lucky I don't have to pay power but I would have been earning +$75 a day when I bought them but because of the price dropping and all the new L3+ devices coming online and making the difficulty much higher I have gone from nearly 8 coins a month to 7 and it will only get worse.

Hope the OP gets a reasonable price.