Antminer Coupons

Offer mining equipment or coins for sale, or request offers to buy. Conduct business at your own risk.
Forum rules
Only items that you own right now can be sold. Pre-orders and selling on behalf of others is prohibited. Prohashing does not evaluate the competitiveness or legitimacy of offers. Wasting others' time is not allowed - if you post an item for sale, and then do not respond to customers who request your location, PayPal address, and contact information, your account will be banned.
N00BMiner33

Antminer Coupons

Post by N00BMiner33 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi there, I have several Antminer Coupons for sale. I got a bunch from Bitmain and from a buddy of mine who does not plan on using them. I figured they should go to the place where i personally mine and hopefully do the most good.

I have available:
4x $200

5x 125

7x 100

and

2x 50

If you are interested in any please let me know. We can do a direct transfer so long as you have been around for a bit.
I'm hoping to get about 50% of their value, I make some money, and you save some money. Should help to cover shipping and import fees.
civilian

Re: Antminer Coupons

Post by civilian » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:44 pm

N00BMiner33 wrote:Hi there, I have several Antminer Coupons for sale. I got a bunch from Bitmain and from a buddy of mine who does not plan on using them. I figured they should go to the place where i personally mine and hopefully do the most good.

I have available:
4x $200

5x 125

7x 100

and

2x 50

If you are interested in any please let me know. We can do a direct transfer so long as you have been around for a bit.
I'm hoping to get about 50% of their value, I make some money, and you save some money. Should help to cover shipping and import fees.
I got an email saying that I had received 5x $100 coupons in my "account", I logged into Bitmain and don't see them anywhere. How do you find them?
Please login in BITMAIN to check. Coupon Info : Coupon 100 USD Coupon Valid : 2018-02-24 18:13:01 ~ 2018-06-01 18:10:00
Thx,
Civilian
N00BMiner33

Post by N00BMiner33 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:49 am

civilian wrote:
N00BMiner33 wrote:Hi there, I have several Antminer Coupons for sale. I got a bunch from Bitmain and from a buddy of mine who does not plan on using them. I figured they should go to the place where i personally mine and hopefully do the most good.

I have available:
4x $200

5x 125

7x 100

and

2x 50

I got an email saying that I had received 5x $100 coupons in my "account", I logged into Bitmain and don't see them anywhere. How do you find them?
Please login in BITMAIN to check. Coupon Info : Coupon 100 USD Coupon Valid : 2018-02-24 18:13:01 ~ 2018-06-01 18:10:00
Thx,
Civilian
You need to make your way to your "User Center" page, which usually can be done by clicking on the Head icon in the top right of the screen.
On the "User Center" page will be tabs for orders, coupons, after sale service, settings....

Your coupons should be under coupons.

If not I have several available.
civilian

Post by civilian » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:06 am

N00BMiner33 wrote: You need to make your way to your "User Center" page, which usually can be done by clicking on the Head icon in the top right of the screen.
On the "User Center" page will be tabs for orders, coupons, after sale service, settings....

Your coupons should be under coupons.

If not I have several available.
Found them, thank you!