Looking to Buy Many Miners

Offer mining equipment or coins for sale, or request offers to buy. Conduct business at your own risk.
Forum rules
Only items that you own right now can be sold. Pre-orders and selling on behalf of others is prohibited. Prohashing does not evaluate the competitiveness or legitimacy of offers. Wasting others' time is not allowed - if you post an item for sale, and then do not respond to customers who request your location, PayPal address, and contact information, your account will be banned.
vaultminer

Looking to Buy Many Miners

Post by vaultminer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Hey guys,

If anyone has miners and related equipment to sell, let me know first! I'm looking to buy many of them.

We can use paypal or any escrow service

Edit: I'm looking for S9's, L3+'s, GPU mining equipment, and related hardware (PSU's, power cables, etc.). Please PM me if you have any of these items you'd like to sell.
Last edited by vaultminer on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
N00BMiner33

Re: Looking to Buy Many Miners

Post by N00BMiner33 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:36 pm

I have 2 D3's and 2 S9's available. They can come with or without PSU's.

I also have two problematic D3's. They both run and hash well but have high HW counts and only show 2 of the 3 boards on the miner status screen.

Please let me know what your offers are for all of them.
civilian

Post by civilian » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:01 am

vaultminer wrote:Hey guys,

If anyone has miners and related equipment to sell, let me know first! I'm looking to buy many of them.

I have 15x D3's new in unopened boxes (plus 2 that I opened, but have not used yet) that I would be willing to part with, with 12 others already running in the house and some L3's and GPU miners I've run out of power and cooling. I'm in Michigan if you are considering pick up, so let me know how many you are looking for. I would also consider parting with some of the 12 I have running if the price is right.

Note: I will not sell these to anyone new to Antmining, you must be aware of the nuances of managing and maintaining these portable heaters.

https://imgur.com/a/Vo9IT

Cheers,
Civilian
Foxx

Post by Foxx » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:21 pm

N00BMiner33 wrote:I have 2 D3's and 2 S9's available. They can come with or without PSU's.

I also have two problematic D3's. They both run and hash well but have high HW counts and only show 2 of the 3 boards on the miner status screen.

Please let me know what your offers are for all of them.
being they are problematic, i'll give you $100 per D3. if they were new, i'd give $200 per. let me know please as I am very interested.
vaultminer

Post by vaultminer » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:50 pm

civilian wrote:
I have 15x D3's new in unopened boxes (plus 2 that I opened, but have not used yet) that I would be willing to part with, with 12 others already running in the house and some L3's and GPU miners I've run out of power and cooling. I'm in Michigan if you are considering pick up, so let me know how many you are looking for. I would also consider parting with some of the 12 I have running if the price is right.

Note: I will not sell these to anyone new to Antmining, you must be aware of the nuances of managing and maintaining these portable heaters.

https://imgur.com/a/Vo9IT

Cheers,
Civilian
I'm interested in the L3s and GPU miners. PM me with the details. I am also in Michigan.
CryptoKitt

Post by CryptoKitt » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:53 pm

Hi -

I have one L3+ that I would like to sell. It's from the 2017 July or August batch. Warranty was up in February. It's been running perfectly since I put it into service in September. Also have the Bitmain power supply. Happy to do an escrow service.

Please let me know if you are interested. I was going to post the miner on ebay but I'm way too afraid of getting screwed by paypal.

thanks!
civilian

Post by civilian » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:12 am

CryptoKitt wrote:Hi -

I have one L3+ that I would like to sell. It's from the 2017 July or August batch. Warranty was up in February. It's been running perfectly since I put it into service in September. Also have the Bitmain power supply. Happy to do an escrow service.

Please let me know if you are interested. I was going to post the miner on ebay but I'm way too afraid of getting screwed by paypal.

thanks!

Thanks for the interest, but I'm looking to sell the D3's.

Civilian
Eazy E

Post by Eazy E » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:57 am

vaultminer wrote:Hey guys,

Edit: I'm looking for S9's, L3+'s, GPU mining equipment, and related hardware (PSU's, power cables, etc.). Please PM me if you have any of these items you'd like to sell.

I am currently trying to sell 2 L3+ with power supply units and will give a good price. Can no longer mine on them sadly :/
Kfedorek

Post by Kfedorek » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:52 pm

I am selling 11 miners. Please check my thread on here as well https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3054062.new#new Thanks