Search found 13 matches
Must say I love the new tools page and profitability calculator! I have been asking for this feature for some time and its great to see it finally! Now my question is is there a way that we can have the option to have it from hashes per sec to where we can just have a dropdown menu option for TH or ...
Steve, The new page is really nice, I love the fact that it so much cleaner when it comes to the interface and how fast the loading times seem to be. This should definitely be much more attractive to future customers and I am sure that existing customers such as myself will love the changes as well....
- Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:20 am
- Forum: News
- Topic: Need volunteers for testing of a new mobile application
- Replies: 8
- Views: 880
I have 7 rigs and can help
- Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:10 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Review of the July 3-4 meeting
- Replies: 4
- Views: 821
Steve and the Prohashing Team, I agree with all of your points except the fact that Prohashing will not be adding algorithms but instead prioritize bitshares which I completely understand. From a miner standpoint, I disagree with Steve you can mine in a residential setting with ASICS if you use diel...
- Wed May 30, 2018 12:22 pm
- Forum: General cryptocurrency discussion
- Topic: Bitcoin Private (BTCP) Added to the Equihash coins mined is it possible?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 519
So just throwing this out there, is it possible to add BTCP to the coins for equihash? Have to ask to know.