• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ esteviselectronices « Wed 3:37 pm »
@ esteviselectronices « Wed 3:35 pm »
@ esteviselectronices « Wed 3:33 pm »
@ CoinNoob12 « Wed 1:42 pm »
has started a new topic: Mining with a really low end gpu?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 7:03 am »
Murr808 wrote:
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Murr808 wrote: so what determines what shares are displayed ??
One out of every 200 shares is randomly selected for display. The display of these shares allows us to investigate bugs and defend against any future audits, while also allowing customers to see how the other 199 shares are credited without being stored.
Ethermine displays how many shares have been submitted in the past hour, could you guys do something like that instead of just a random system ??
You can see how many shares were submitted in the past two hours in the "mining" tab, by looking at each miner
@ Murr808 « Tue 3:43 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
One out of every 200 shares is randomly selected for display. The display of these shares allows us to investigate bugs and defend against any future audits, while also allowing customers to see how the other 199 shares are credited without being stored.
Ethermine displays how many shares have been submitted in the past hour, could you guys do something like that instead of just a random system ??
@ Kaffiend « Tue 2:32 pm »
I have been constantly getting errors as well cpu mining randomx as well. no anchor coin, no connection, failsafe disconnects to stop loses.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 12:15 pm »
I’ll ask Chris to investigate
@ badders « Tue 11:09 am »
It appears to have come back...
@ badders « Tue 11:08 am »
Anyone else seeing errors for RandomX , looks like no work units: eu.prohashing.com:3359 read error: "end of file"
@ Bigpiggy01 « Tue 5:33 am »
Have you guys considered adding RTM https://github.com/Raptor3um/raptoreum ?
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:47 pm »
yea i’m late to the party :P
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:46 pm »
PPLNS I am :
@ Murr808 « Mon 9:23 pm »
At 7/26/21, 10:45 AM, I had a random single share of Expanse show up. I was not mining ETH, so weird.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 2:47 pm »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 10:59 am »
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:14 pm »
i’ll look into that
@ Alynn « Sun 11:14 pm »
Also your miner may tell you. When I was using one for UFO when I was trying stuff out it would say SOLVED for the share if I found a block.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:13 pm »
i see
@ Alynn « Sun 11:13 pm »
Yes, and you will see it at the bottom of the MIning Page but only for Bitcoin cash. Any merge mined coins will remain with the pool because you are already getting paid for those.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:10 pm »
will i get the block reward ?
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:09 pm »
how will i know if my miner finds a block ??
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:09 pm »
okay
@ Alynn « Sun 11:09 pm »
They will display every share that finds a block, and everything else is just random.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:08 pm »
so what determines what shares are displayed ??
@ Alynn « Sun 11:07 pm »
That has always been there. And that is what I said, they don’t display every single share that would make their database massive in a matter of minutes.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:07 pm »
guess i didn’t read the fine print--the catchall CYA statement lol
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:06 pm »
* Not every share that is submitted is displayed. Shares that are not displayed in this table are still credited towards mined balances.
@ Murr808 « Sun 11:05 pm »
i’ve been getting shares for merge mining sha-256 all day then it stops after 2:46 and nothing
@ Alynn « Sun 11:03 pm »
How long it will take depends on a lot of factors. Your hashrate for one. and two your luck. It would take over 1400TH/s to average 1 per day. Which means at that rate you could expect to find a block + or - every 6 days or so.
@ Murr808 « Sun 10:59 pm »
solo
@ Alynn « Sun 10:59 pm »
Murr808 wrote: still no shares on BCH
Do you mean shares or coins? Solo or PPLNS? They don’t show all the shares you are outputting on the website.
@ Murr808 « Sun 10:57 pm »
even though my share count keeps going up
@ Murr808 « Sun 10:52 pm »
still no shares on BCH
@ Murr808 « Sun 9:53 pm »
is this just unlucky for 5 hours ?
@ Murr808 « Sun 9:53 pm »
mining BCH and since 2:46pm haven’t got any shares
@ Murr808 « Sun 9:25 pm »
Alynn wrote:
Murr808 wrote: When’s the last time new mineable coins got added here ??
I’m pretty sure they are working Chia now.
Seems like it’s been awhile. Hopefully they can get some more mineable coins for when the great ETH migration happens.
@ Alynn « Sun 9:16 pm »
Murr808 wrote: When’s the last time new mineable coins got added here ??
I’m pretty sure they are working Chia now.
@ Murr808 « Sun 7:21 pm »
When’s the last time new mineable coins got added here ??
@ Sumoblei « Sun 9:48 am »
GM Geeks!
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 8:43 am »
has started a new topic: Ethash shares issue resolved
@ Sumoblei « Sat 3:59 pm »
server reboot lol
@ Dessy2010 « Sat 3:29 pm »
An hour ago i was getting the same, after restart its gone. I dont know whats happens here
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 3:17 pm »
using gminer and miniZ, very few bad shares but nothing I would consider to worry about. Had to restart here and there today though. miniZ is finally getting some MH/s out of that freaking 3060
@ bMeister1 « Sat 3:07 pm »
I am also getting about 2/3 of my etchash shares rejected with the same error message Dessy2010 reported, but neither restarting or updating GMiner improved anything.
@ Sumoblei « Sat 1:13 pm »
Can we use TeamRedMiner here/
@ rmpx « Sat 1:09 pm »
You are losing money. When it gets around 0.125 difficulty, it goes back to rejecting shares. Change pool until the problem is resolved.
@ Dessy2010 « Sat 11:10 am »
Did the same, worked!
@ Sumoblei « Sat 10:46 am »
First time I’ve seen it, and it was rejecting like 30%.... restarted and no prob since
@ Dessy2010 « Sat 10:04 am »
Sumoblei wrote: 8:55:45 GPU0: Share #326 rejected: A bug in the mining server prevented processing of this share. The error was recorded for further investigation.
This happens to me too.
@ Sumoblei « Sat 10:00 am »
8:55:45 GPU0: Share #326 rejected: A bug in the mining server prevented processing of this share. The error was recorded for further investigation.
@ rahmat « Sat 9:35 am »
rahmat wrote: is etchash diff at prohashing is decreasing, my miner frequently mining etchash at 214mh and got more rejected shares, usually my miner mining etchash at diff 1073mh as lowest etchash diff on prohasing, dunno if others has facing same problem like me
im facing this for last two days
@ rahmat « Sat 9:35 am »
is etchash diff at prohashing is decreasing, my miner frequently mining etchash at 214mh and got more rejected shares, usually my miner mining etchash at diff 1073mh as lowest etchash diff on prohasing, dunno if others has facing same problem like me
@ Ilovecoffee « Sat 9:35 am »
Question about ethash difficulties. It seems my shares have gone way up recently but mined eth is about the same. Was my difficulty level changed recently randomly? I dont set the variable for difficulty (it is dynamic so I assume prohashing picks the most optimal one). What is the highest difficulty value? 1? My 2080ti has a 1 value and my other cards have a value of less than 1.
@ rmpx « Sat 8:37 am »
I had, or am having, problems mining ETH as well. Yesterday, my monero miners fell several times throughout the day, and during this early morning, I had numerous shared challenges while mining ETH. I lost 70% in that period. I don’t know exactly why. Everything worked fine, all of a sudden it goes down. Whatever you’re doing, stop, just let the servers work. It might be better for everyone :D
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 6:47 am »
*who
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 6:47 am »
a forum usually goes into self service direction, so its more of people helping people. For direct help, you got the ticket system. Those guys got a job to do but they do answer to most of the stuff here anyway, could take a bit longer though but how cares.
@ Selmafudd « Sat 3:33 am »
has started a new topic: Getting an error while mining ETH
@ steve_empire « Sat 1:02 am »
I don’t have an issue, just a question from time to time. I know how to operate my equipment, so I don’t need to put in a ticket, if there is a problem here I just switch over to a pool that doesn’t have a problem. I just seems to me that this forum isn’t very busy, so to answer a few questions from guys that mine thousands of dollars of alt coin every year shouldn’t be too difficult.
@ steve_empire « Sat 12:58 am »
Because if you have an issue, you should put in a ticket.
@ Alynn « Fri 11:16 pm »
steve_empire wrote: There’s not very many people on this forum asking questions of the Administrators, why are we being ignored?
Because if you have an issue, you should put in a ticket. They answer those before they do anything with the forums. Two, what do you want them to spend every waking moment to cater to you? They have their own lives and things to do. Three, they answer people ALL THE TIME.
@ steve_empire « Fri 11:15 pm »
I have 42 CPU miners and 11 ASIC miners, but I only run a few over here for testing purposes because my questions are ignored.
@ steve_empire « Fri 11:12 pm »
There’s not very many people on this forum asking questions of the Administrators, why are we being ignored?
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 7:02 pm »
gogo Ethash, make my 3060 look less like a lazy a**
@ sonicrules « Fri 2:14 pm »
I finally made an android app that shows my BCH balance in usd
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 12:43 pm »
has started a new topic: Watch our new PPLNS video!
@ steve_empire « Thu 11:10 pm »
Is there anyway you can setup CryptoNight Alg0?
@ BMChris « Thu 9:58 pm »
Manuharmony wrote: Hello.. please can I mine without having a rig
You can mine on a normal PC using the CPU and/or graphics card. Your graphics card will need to have more than 2GB memory though.
@ Manuharmony « Thu 9:10 pm »
Hello.. please can I mine without having a rig
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 6:28 am »
himchl wrote: going through*
We’re not aware of any widespread issues, but you can feel free to submit a support ticket, and we’ll be glad to help
@ himchl « Thu 2:24 am »
going through*
@ himchl « Thu 2:21 am »
none of my payouts are actually doing through? anybody have any idea bwhy?
@ jreysack « Wed 6:50 pm »
has started a new topic: Request for new algo?
@ Sumoblei « Wed 2:12 pm »
Anyone running Radeon VII here? N00B needs help :P
@ rahmat « Wed 12:13 am »
Why i got etc as payment, while i set ada as payment on etchash mining, before this if there are error on payout, i got ltc as payment
@ jreysack « Tue 7:14 pm »
has started a new topic: profit switching question?
@ ToeKnee « Tue 8:43 am »
has started a new topic: Mining DOGE alone vs. Mining LTC alone;
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sun 9:33 pm »
Murr808 wrote: Didn’t get a payout for my ETH last night on Coinbase....wonder why??
The account ran of money, and he needs to transfer more money there. Chris will get the payouts issued within the 24 hour deadline.
@ Banished_Privateer « Sun 7:35 pm »
Happy Birthday, Chris!
@ Murr808 « Sun 4:13 pm »
Didn’t get a payout for my ETH last night on Coinbase....wonder why??
@ jtrag « Sun 2:48 pm »
has started a new topic: Add Harmony (ONE) as a payment option?
@ steve_empire « Sun 12:06 pm »
I run Xmrig 6.10.0 and have zero problems. The other versions give me problems...
@ Syracc « Sun 5:32 am »
has started a new topic: xmrig - duplicate shares since yesterday
@ Noobdude « Sun 1:52 am »
Well the duplicate shares are showing up again just gonna shut off my machines for now I guess
@ cccrrr343 « Sun 1:37 am »
Never had an issue with this before earlier today and then it just started randomly
@ cccrrr343 « Sun 1:35 am »
I’m still getting a ton, it started several hours ago today but I didn’t change anything.. just tried updating to newest Xmrig still happening
@ Noobdude « Sun 1:33 am »
Duplicate shares was my bad I was accidentally running my machine on wifi switched to lan and I no longer get duplicate shares
@ Noobdude « Sat 11:36 pm »
rmpx wrote: After almost six hours, I’m still having duplicate shares rejected when mining randomX.
I just tried again I’m also still getting duplicate shares I connected to a different pool to test my machine and I didn’t get duplicate shares with the other pool
@ rmpx « Sat 11:31 pm »
After almost six hours, I’m still having duplicate shares rejected when mining randomX.
@ Noobdude « Sat 8:32 pm »
rmpx wrote: Noobdude: I was sure when I tested it in another mining pool. The problem is steve_empire disconfirms the fact, sometimes it’s a localized problem. I think it started around noon, so I missed almost the whole day of randomX.
for me started maybe an hour ago I’m not 100% sure
@ rmpx « Sat 8:25 pm »
Noobdude: I was sure when I tested it in another mining pool. The problem is steve_empire disconfirms the fact, sometimes it’s a localized problem. I think it started around noon, so I missed almost the whole day of randomX.
@ Noobdude « Sat 8:22 pm »
steve_empire wrote: My randomx is working fine, no duplicate shares, I just went and double checked. Try rebooting your miner or router...
I tried that and I still keep getting duplicate shares
@ Noobdude « Sat 8:17 pm »
I’m also getting duplicate shares for randomx I’m just gonna stop and try again tomorrow
@ rmpx « Sat 8:14 pm »
It’s a problem with prohashing, mining randomX. I tested it on 2miners, and everything is working perfectly. I lost 60% of shares during the day. Let’s see if support resolves the issue.
@ rmpx « Sat 8:07 pm »
I think it’s a problem with prohashing. I’ve already turned off all miners, and on my dashboard, they’re still connected. I opened a note, I’ll see if they solve the problem.
@ rmpx « Sat 7:56 pm »
Man, reboot all miners. Now i would try reset router. Thanks for help!
@ steve_empire « Sat 7:51 pm »
My randomx is working fine, no duplicate shares, I just went and double checked. Try rebooting your miner or router...
@ rmpx « Sat 7:39 pm »
I’m having loads of duplicate shares!
@ rmpx « Sat 7:38 pm »
I’m having duplicate share numbers!
@ rmpx « Sat 7:38 pm »
Estou tendo números de compartilhamentos duplicados!
@ rmpx « Sat 7:33 pm »
Is anyone else having shares rejected? I’m with 65% of that, mining randomx.
@ Sumoblei « Sat 6:06 pm »
has started a new topic: Mining Eth and Monero
@ steve_empire « Sat 12:14 am »
I have a couple Bitmain X3 ASIC Miners, do you guys at Prohashing ever see that you may include the Cryptonight Algo someday? There are still several coins being mined with this Algo...
@ slitterstocks « Fri 6:09 pm »
has started a new topic: Ethash pool down?
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 1:41 pm »
Gratz. Better having 2 Chia then not having 2 Chia. Does anyone here got some news on the binance.eu situation? Looks like they were forced to deactivate SEPA, which i used. Defuq are those brits doing!?
@ dhandler01 « Fri 1:29 pm »
In other news I randomly won 2 Chia today :)
@ dhandler01 « Fri 1:29 pm »
Coinbase is not my fave but they have advantages over ones that just stink of shadiness.
@ dhandler01 « Fri 1:28 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
dhandler01 wrote:
Alynn wrote: Yeah I put him on my ignore list. They don’t seem to understand what they are talking about, or how anything crypto works. They think more shares = more money which isn’t how it works. I’m just waiting for him to be banned.
yeah there is a lot of those people around. The chat on Easyminer was filled with them...running weak cards getting hundreds of shares but making no money. Then they whine about not getting paid but it says right away you need to hit a threshold (which will take months with a decent card) to get a payout! A lot of people have been duped into believing that there is big money n this with little cost. (I was one of those for like a day)
You can get daily payouts of any amount if you connect a Coinbase account. Unfortunately, Coinbase has the worst customer service of any company in the world, but if you don’t have a powerful card, you can at least earn a little money that way without it all being eaten up by fees.
Oh I was only talking about Easyminer. (or the other ones like Nicehash or Cudo) I get daily payouts here which is why I never complain :)
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 12:05 pm »
dhandler01 wrote:
Alynn wrote: Yeah I put him on my ignore list. They don’t seem to understand what they are talking about, or how anything crypto works. They think more shares = more money which isn’t how it works. I’m just waiting for him to be banned.
yeah there is a lot of those people around. The chat on Easyminer was filled with them...running weak cards getting hundreds of shares but making no money. Then they whine about not getting paid but it says right away you need to hit a threshold (which will take months with a decent card) to get a payout! A lot of people have been duped into believing that there is big money n this with little cost. (I was one of those for like a day)
You can get daily payouts of any amount if you connect a Coinbase account. Unfortunately, Coinbase has the worst customer service of any company in the world, but if you don’t have a powerful card, you can at least earn a little money that way without it all being eaten up by fees.
@ dhandler01 « Fri 11:48 am »
They also don’t get that different coins have different values. 100 shares of ETH is /= 100 shares of Doge or LTC.
@ dhandler01 « Fri 11:48 am »
@ Philipdz « Fri 10:00 am »
has started a new topic: Website down?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 3:32 pm »
has started a new topic: Status as of Thursday, July 15, 2021
@ Alynn « Thu 2:02 pm »
Yeah I put him on my ignore list. They don’t seem to understand what they are talking about, or how anything crypto works. They think more shares = more money which isn’t how it works. I’m just waiting for him to be banned.
@ Macky82 « Thu 12:33 pm »
what one is good to mine on PPS, PPLNS, or SOLO
@ ElectricEnigma « Thu 6:38 am »
so leave and take your crybaby attitude with you... youre mining with a sorry ass orbseed miner and cry like you matter
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 6:37 am »
thanks, some people just don’t know when to stop
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 10:25 am »
jacob black wrote: has started a new topic: Best way to create TRC20 token
We simply don’t have enough manpower to implement kawpow right now; our new web developer is starting on August 10, and after he is trained, we may investigate Raven further in September
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Tue 8:32 pm »
Goodnight. why can’t you mine kawpow RVN currency with own port using kawpow algorithm Connection URL prohashing.com:3357 on site prohashing.com please?
@ hlfritz « Tue 2:05 pm »
has started a new topic: incorrect message from system
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 8:28 am »
has started a new topic: What matters and what doesn't
@ jreysack « Mon 7:12 pm »
what does "perfect" mean for pool luck and proportion?
@ ForumMax25x « Mon 6:51 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote: has started a new topic: Significant increase in scrypt profitability
Well thanks for your transparency but I don’t think an 8% increase is very significant. There is still something fishy about that in my opinion. But whatever I’m just a grumpy old man. lol
@ ElectricEnigma « Sat 12:36 pm »
psylocyber wrote:
Murr808 wrote:
Alynn wrote: You can easily turn it off you know.
yeah right click------>turn off hahaha
Are you sure? I opened the little menu on the right hand side. There was no "off" button. There was no way to remove the idividual feeds within the Macrofeed. Even if I could turn it off, it would be better but it’s not really the point. It doesn’t bother anyone else that they are installing total junk (probably spyware) adware for their profit under the guise of a "Security" update?
Thats not what we’re here for... there are other forums for that. Just right click go to news and interests and turn it off... then keep mining away!
@ psylocyber « Sat 12:25 am »
Murr808 wrote:
Alynn wrote:
psylocyber wrote: WTF is up with Microsoft tho? Anybody else had them install bullshitware on their compter..............
You can easily turn it off you know.
yeah right click------>turn off hahaha
Are you sure? I opened the little menu on the right hand side. There was no "off" button. There was no way to remove the idividual feeds within the Macrofeed. Even if I could turn it off, it would be better but it’s not really the point. It doesn’t bother anyone else that they are installing total junk (probably spyware) adware for their profit under the guise of a "Security" update?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 3:22 pm »
@ NearlyDeparted « Fri 1:29 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Quick restarts to increase scrypt profitability
Increase Profits? I’ll take 2 please.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 1:08 pm »
Quick restarts to increase scrypt profitability
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 1:05 pm »
Also lost connection earlier today
@ dhandler01 « Fri 12:40 pm »
I lost connection for sure. Awesome Miner wont reconnect to GMiner but I was able to load G directly.
@ sonicrules « Fri 11:00 am »
Time to start plotting I guess
@ sonicrules « Fri 11:00 am »
It looks like chia pool farming officially exists
@ Varlot « Fri 10:15 am »
I would really like to know that info :D
@ Varlot « Fri 10:14 am »
Is it possible to add avg hashrate per day, week, month and total to the dashboard?
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:53 am »
yeah for a minute or so
@ sonicrules « Fri 9:31 am »
Nvm, looks like it’s working now
@ sonicrules « Fri 9:31 am »
Anybody else having connection problems?
@ josep01972 « Thu 1:57 pm »
Murr808 wrote:
josep01972 wrote:
Murr808 wrote: hoping to hit the BTC lottery one day
same here. I have a couple of usb miners that top off at 40GH/s ... :)
yeah i have 4 of the newpac miners sitting on the desk next to my monitor with a little fan
2pac for me, running at 250 Mhz
@ Murr808 « Thu 11:53 am »
josep01972 wrote:
yeah i have 4 of the newpac miners sitting on the desk next to my monitor with a little fan
@ josep01972 « Thu 11:42 am »
@ Murr808 « Thu 11:41 am »
hoping to hit the BTC lottery one day
@ Murr808 « Thu 11:41 am »
josep01972 wrote:
Murr808 wrote:
josep01972 wrote: under payout activity
only payout was for yesterday when i was mining BitcoinCash
Maybe you have to wait. It only shows once every 24 hours for me.
okay i’ll wait, i’m mining BTC only with 360GH/s so i’m only making pennies lol
@ josep01972 « Thu 11:39 am »
Murr808 wrote:
Maybe you have to wait. It only shows once every 24 hours for me.
@ Murr808 « Thu 11:38 am »
@ Murr808 « Thu 11:34 am »
dashboard shows I’ve submitted 244 shares in the last 10 hours
@ josep01972 « Thu 11:34 am »
under payout activity
@ Murr808 « Thu 11:34 am »
josep01972 wrote:
Murr808 wrote: Been solo mining for about 10+ hours
Look under balances and see if you’ve made a very tiny bit of it
nothing under balances