• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Alynn « Fri 1:59 pm »
dhandler01 wrote: well to be fair the price of everything is crap the crypto market is bleeding money
Yeah I’m about to just shut my down for awhile. I’m getting to that point where power costs are negligibly less than what I’m getting.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 11:47 am »
feel free to submit a support ticket if more than 24 hours elapses
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 11:47 am »
sandybags3 wrote: Missed a few words there. Still early for me. :) ... But just checking, the charts show I had 260MH/s since midnight, but there has not been any ETH payout since 12:35 AM. Is there something wrong with the pool?
payouts are guaranateed to occur at some point in the 24 hours after they become eligible, so the lack of a payout at 12:35 is not out of the promised service window
@ dhandler01 « Fri 11:46 am »
well to be fair the price of everything is crap the crypto market is bleeding money
@ dhandler01 « Fri 11:46 am »
seems to be working for me on Awesome miner though the price of ETH is crap right now
@ sandybags3 « Fri 11:28 am »
Missed a few words there. Still early for me. :) ... But just checking, the charts show I had 260MH/s since midnight, but there has not been any ETH payout since 12:35 AM. Is there something wrong with the pool?
@ sandybags3 « Fri 11:19 am »
Has anyone had any issues in the past 12 hours? I 260 MH/s ethhash and 20 MH/s etchash running overnight and I only wooke up to $0.80 this morning. It’s normally much more than that and my miner plots are showing that I had a consistent hash.
@ icesaiah « Fri 6:49 am »
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 5:56 am »
has started a new topic: Need some advice for RTX3060
@ dhandler01 « Thu 2:52 pm »
T-Rex still seems fine though so at least I can run that...
@ dhandler01 « Thu 2:51 pm »
Problem is I am back to stock and it still is doing that. I just wasted 2 hours and got 270 errors while I was not at my comp. I mean I don’t make much doing this so it isn’t THAT big of a deal but ETH is becoming almost unprofitable and sadly everything else is worse. I am not going to buy an ASIC or antminer type deal I can’t afford the cost or the electrical costs. Maybe Awesome Miner is part of the problem as well but I don’t know how to do anything besides stuff like this. I am just not technologically savvy
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 1:33 pm »
I don’t use gminer, I simply overclock (usually I don’t) after DAG file.
@ sonicrules « Thu 1:23 pm »
Doesn’t gminer have options for that stuff?
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 1:18 pm »
Yea, Linux has it somewhat flawless.
@ sonicrules « Thu 1:17 pm »
Oh, I use linux :P
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 1:13 pm »
It’s pretty much the same with it, ethminer and Phoenix.
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 1:13 pm »
nsfminer also gets overclocking issue in Windows
@ sonicrules « Thu 1:12 pm »
I have no problem using nsfminer
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 1:10 pm »
It’s not just Phoenix but most miners, it depends on how they generate DAG file. If you overclock AFTER generating DAG file, you’re good.
@ dhandler01 « Thu 11:36 am »
The issue seems to be overclocking according to my research. Apparently Phoenix does not do well with overclocked Nvidia GPUs. I went back to stock but still found the issue in Phoenix but T-Rex is working again and I honestly and seeing the same results overall so overclocking wasn’t helping anyways :)
@ dhandler01 « Thu 11:11 am »
I am using Awesome Miner so I am not sure how to do that...
@ afkluckky « Thu 9:25 am »
just wanted to say is anyone else loving litecoin pplns, with all the merge mining is basically hybrid fpps/pplns
@ afkluckky « Thu 9:19 am »
afkluckky wrote:
dhandler01 wrote:
ShmooJew wrote: USD doesn’t pay out for a few days, it’s delayed and the underlying BTC is sold then you are credited as per the docs. USDCoin however, should be paying out daily, but somehow I’ve got four days worth stuck in my account.
Yeah it paid out this afternoon. On another topic does anyone else get "incorrect algo" when they do ETH mining? Pretty much every miner but GMiner does that for me now so it is getting difficult to mine. Anyone know what causes this?
been using phoenix miner too and its been pretty stable just make sure to change the backup pools in the epools.txt file
sorry clicked the wrong quotes
@ afkluckky « Thu 9:18 am »
dhandler01 wrote:
ShmooJew wrote:
dhandler01 wrote: I meant is anyone else not having their USD sent...I need coffee ;)
USD doesn’t pay out for a few days, it’s delayed and the underlying BTC is sold then you are credited as per the docs. USDCoin however, should be paying out daily, but somehow I’ve got four days worth stuck in my account.
Yeah it paid out this afternoon. On another topic does anyone else get "incorrect algo" when they do ETH mining? Pretty much every miner but GMiner does that for me now so it is getting difficult to mine. Anyone know what causes this?
been using phoenix miner too and its been pretty stable just make sure to change the backup pools in the epools.txt file
@ afkluckky « Thu 9:18 am »
dhandler01 wrote:
ShmooJew wrote:
dhandler01 wrote: I meant is anyone else not having their USD sent...I need coffee ;)
USD doesn’t pay out for a few days, it’s delayed and the underlying BTC is sold then you are credited as per the docs. USDCoin however, should be paying out daily, but somehow I’ve got four days worth stuck in my account.
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:31 pm »
ShmooJew wrote:
@ slayb89 « Wed 5:32 pm »
is the trusted mining program ’safe’? i.e. if you’re not doing anything fishy then its worth applying?
@ SrTopete « Wed 5:11 pm »
My mistake, I misunderstood how Neo works...
@ SrTopete « Wed 5:01 pm »
Is it temporary, or is it definitive?
@ SrTopete « Wed 5:00 pm »
Neo mining is disabled?
@ Rivve « Wed 2:26 pm »
No worries :)
@ Marduke « Wed 2:25 pm »
Trusted Mining APPLICATION SUBMITTED. tHANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP rIVVE.
@ ShmooJew « Wed 2:07 pm »
has started a new topic: USDCoin not paying out (4 days+)
@ rmpx « Wed 2:02 pm »
Does anyone out there have viacoin? My QT wallet doesn’t sync, I have some coins there. Does anyone have the IP addresses of the masternodes to give me? Grateful.
@ Marduke « Wed 1:51 pm »
ahhh thanks. didnt look there.
@ Rivve « Wed 1:51 pm »
go to https://prohashing.com/customer/account and then click the trusted mining tab
@ Marduke « Wed 1:47 pm »
Does anyone know how you register for their Trusted Mining Program?
@ ShmooJew « Wed 1:01 pm »
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:13 am »
I meant is anyone else not having their USD sent...I need coffee ;)
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:09 am »
Anyone else not having their USD Coin not sending?
@ rmpx « Wed 10:37 am »
Alynn: But, is it very difficult to follow the daily gain on this chart ahn? In addition to the information not being side by side, the data does not have a proportional rate of coin distribution (payout) in the period. I really dont know, yet, how much I earned in each period :(
@ rmpx « Wed 10:19 am »
Alynn: Thank you, I was able to find the daily coin gain! :D I didn’t realize I had to move the mouse...
@ rmpx « Wed 10:13 am »
Alynn: Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, I already knew about this chart, but it’s a mess, too. To give you an idea, it confuses the hashrate between the different mined coins. The hashrate must be theoretical, it’s all wrong. I already requested. I got no response from support ;D.
@ Alynn « Wed 9:52 am »
Check out your customer charts. You can see your earnings percoin per day. But yes there is no average hashrate on the website make sure you request that.
@ rmpx « Wed 9:46 am »
slayb89: This is the only pool that does not offer us an average hashrate every 24 hours per miner. I don’t know how many coins I earn, everything is pegged to the dollar, and this varies by market. Sorry, but for me it’s a mess. I really don’t know how much I produce per day.
@ bonedout « Wed 9:41 am »
teslafunds switched again lol
@ bonedout « Tue 5:59 pm »
yeah its been doing that and everytime it find a few shares it switchs pools
@ userless « Tue 5:58 pm »
It’s back for me now @bonedout : 
@ bonedout « Tue 5:36 pm »
teslafunds keeps going off and switching too eth wich i cant mine
@ ShmooJew « Tue 5:16 pm »
Anyone else not seeing their USDC not being paid out for the last three days?
@ dhandler01 « Tue 4:51 pm »
reboot fixed the issue
@ dhandler01 « Tue 4:34 pm »
ETH miners are not connecting at all...\
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 4:05 pm »
The console mh/s is depending on the software and it’s often theoretical, some softwares like Phoenix Miner display both, theoretical and actual. The websites hash usually over time evens out from what I noticed and they both converge.
@ userless « Tue 2:40 pm »
I think on the site you see the overall hashrate you get, not the current hashrate you have in the miner. I might be wrong
@ slayb89 « Tue 2:35 pm »
I usually see a discrepancy between the site’s Dashboard mh/s and the console’s mh/s - which is accurate and being used for profit calc?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 2:12 pm »
the issues with people getting coins they didn’t want should be fully resolved
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 2:12 pm »
The mining servers have been restarted with the latest code and now they will take 3 seconds to reboot the next time
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 1:53 pm »
Once people get bullish again, I reckon profitability will follow up too.

Who is chatting

Login  •  Register