• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 1:21 am »
Elon might not be a god, but at the very least his funny and makes cool things (or sponsors them).
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 1:20 am »
dhandler01 wrote: oh Elon was mentioned...that guy sucks and the fact that the online community treats him as some sort of savior genius proves they have no interest in actually learning anything. The guy is a fraud and always has been
Yea, I read about his shady past, but there is something to him turning things into success. Most companies he acquired were either going bankrupt or running low on funds and he’s also not dumb himself and can fairly manage them too.
@ IcemanNZL « Wed 11:54 pm »
I’ve had issues all day. Throwing unexpected errors when trying to log into the website.
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:54 pm »
oh Elon was mentioned...that guy sucks and the fact that the online community treats him as some sort of savior genius proves they have no interest in actually learning anything. The guy is a fraud and always has been
@ chaser918 « Wed 11:54 pm »
hmmm. Weird. less than a minute ago I couldnt login, now it seems to be up again.
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:53 pm »
site has worked fine for me all day
@ chaser918 « Wed 11:50 pm »
Whats going on with the site today? Tried to login and getting errors. My miners failed over to my backup pool earlier as well
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:38 pm »
(I have Safemoon)
@ dhandler01 « Wed 11:38 pm »
I mean shib is no more insane than Safemoon which everyone on Twitter and Reddit loves but has no real value either. They are perpetually "about to announce something big" but never get around to it. With all of the low rent stuff like that the key is to not deal with the swings. People think this stuff is a get rich quick scheme but unless you get SUPER lucky that isn’t going to happen. I mean it took Doge years to have any value let alone stabilize like it is now so as BMChris said just sit on it and hope it catches fire in a year or two.
@ IcemanNZL « Wed 11:37 pm »
Seems to be issues with the website since yesterday. Having issues logging in and getting data.
@ cryptosauce « Wed 10:53 pm »
@ cryptosauce « Wed 10:50 pm »
Looks like the live data isn’t populating on the site again, is anybody else having the same issue?
@ BMChris « Wed 8:32 pm »
I can just sit on it, and if it goes up I win, but if it goes back down I’ve not lost anything
@ BMChris « Wed 8:31 pm »
It’s a nice feeling to come into an event like this with it all already saved up, and not having to decide whether to join the bandwagon and invest last minute
@ BMChris « Wed 8:30 pm »
Hopefully when it eventually crashes, it’ll still stablilise above where it’s been since June
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 7:37 pm »
mania phase and FOMO, Shib is hitting all the news articles like Doge before SNL
@ Daeghan « Wed 7:31 pm »
Right? I’ve never seen a coin do this…
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 7:30 pm »
Havent seen a coin swing up and down so drastically like shiba is currently. It is still trending upwards but has the small windows where it drops a lot.
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 6:29 pm »
Ross Nicoll and Patrick Lodder being the main devs and plenty smaller ones. You can actually see their entire work and progress on the github
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 6:27 pm »
Doge could be 2h meme, but it has actual army of devs that put years of work behind it
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 6:27 pm »
Only thing I see Shib has to offer is their exchange/DEX? or maybe it’s planned and staking
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 6:26 pm »
Bone & Leash are just 2 more tokens on the chain with different tokenomics
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 6:26 pm »
I don’t really like the whole launch around Shib and the fact we’re not really sure who are the devs and what is their plan.
@ mHxLegacy « Wed 6:16 pm »
Simply put, the doge was initially sold into buy orders and shib was bought from sell orders and then reverse it for today and voila, profit
@ BMChris « Wed 6:04 pm »
Like...where does that money actually come from?
@ BMChris « Wed 6:03 pm »
Yay entirely fictional value!! :D
@ Alynn « Wed 6:02 pm »
well yesterday Doge was up and shib was down and I move 100 dollars worth, today I moved 100 dollars back that shib is up 50% and Doge is down, and now I have more shib and doge than when I started :P
@ BMChris « Wed 6:02 pm »
Coinbase have torn their UI to pieces in the past few months. First they got rid of the interest counter, and recently they got rid of the total and graph at the top, for no reason I can work out
@ Daeghan « Wed 5:50 pm »
Coinbase needs to work on their widget selection for Iphones though. No balance widget!??!
@ Daeghan « Wed 5:49 pm »
I was already on robbinghood before the doge craze. So it was just easier to leave the money and just trade it from stocks to crypto. Webull offered a nice thing for bringing $200 and opening a new account when I joined. And, CB I created for the express purpose of payments from Prohashing and fell in love with it.
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 5:48 pm »
but coinbase also got its good sides, you get free money from time to time
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 5:47 pm »
binance was my first choice before the brits went insane and forced them to stop SEPA payments
@ Daeghan « Wed 5:46 pm »
Wouldn’t know. Never used them. Been a bit lazy on the "where can I get my cryto’s".
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 5:45 pm »
.eu that is, dunno about other binances over the world
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 5:44 pm »
got a little something out of it, but the main part of the "investment" will stay and grow in numbers, hopefully also in price. You can stake those things on binance
@ Daeghan « Wed 5:42 pm »
If it hits anywhere near whole pennies. It’ll have made me a millionaire...and I won’t even be mad.
@ Daeghan « Wed 5:42 pm »
No one understands that leash and bones thing. It really just sounds like trading one for another currency. lol
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 5:42 pm »
if it will hold the test of time...nobody knows. Doge is still there and its a meme coin done in 2h
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 5:41 pm »
so its got some sort of use
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 5:41 pm »
you can do stuff with those tokens on their plattform...something with leash and bones
@ Daeghan « Wed 5:38 pm »
I don’t either. It’ll fade in a few months.
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 5:38 pm »
It’s nice to see some big %%%, but I don’t see Shib surviving the test of time
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 5:37 pm »
just saying
@ Daeghan « Wed 5:37 pm »
I didn’t invest anything I wouldn’t be OK with losing..lol
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 5:37 pm »
and Shib owners often act based on hatred. Many of them started hating on Elon after he said he has no Shib.
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 5:36 pm »
Enjoy easy money on SHIB, but be careful. Doge at least is widely accepted and known. Shib is pretty chaotic, had several dramas (main with Vitalik that received Shib he didn’t want)
@ Daeghan « Wed 5:34 pm »
I had been getting paid in ADA but changed that to SHIB as soon as I realized I could-I don’t spend a whole lot of time lately at the computer since the PC’s run so smoothly.
@ diginumis « Wed 5:32 pm »
dhandler01 wrote:
diginumis wrote:
Banished_Privateer wrote: It’s overextended and once people start taking profits, it will plummet.
So... let’s go take our profits!
smarter to just pull out your investment plus a little profit and leave the house money in to make profit off of
That’s actually what I’ve been doing with SHIB thus far... I only put in about 60 bucks, but I’ve already pulled out double that and still have like 300 bucks at the current price.
@ Daeghan « Wed 5:31 pm »
I had $180 sitting in Webull I wasn’t using and about $180 in CB I wasn’t happy with the coin I was in dropping return rates for interest. Dropped both of those into shib as soon as they got listed. Can’t complain, cause they’re small house down payment sized now.
@ diginumis « Wed 5:28 pm »
ADA is down over 10%. That’s going to bounce back for sure... so convert SHIB to ADA - wait for SHIB to correct down and ADA to correct UP and then buy more SHIB with all that ADA!
@ dhandler01 « Wed 5:26 pm »
diginumis wrote:
Banished_Privateer wrote: It’s overextended and once people start taking profits, it will plummet.
smarter to just pull out your investment plus a little profit and leave the house money in to make profit off of
@ dhandler01 « Wed 5:25 pm »
maybe but not yet. Plus it will rebound and then crash and do it all over again. These coins are worth so little you will see people reinvest fast I saw it with Doge
@ dhandler01 « Wed 5:24 pm »
I made a lot on Doge before it crashed...right now I am still making money on it. I bought it at $.06 and sold half after Elon did his opening monologue on SNL at around $.60 and slowly got all cash out and only have prohash money going in. I think of my original $200 I cleared well over $1500 when all was said and done
@ diginumis « Wed 5:22 pm »
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 5:19 pm »
It’s overextended and once people start taking profits, it will plummet.
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 5:18 pm »
Dogecoin crashed from 76 cents to like 15 cents, same is gonna happen to Shib.
@ dhandler01 « Wed 5:13 pm »
and finally my Baby Doge is making me money!
@ dhandler01 « Wed 5:11 pm »
wow finally got in my CB account...my Shib is double what it was 2 days ago! ($90 but honestly I think I have invested like $12 of my own cash)
@ dhandler01 « Wed 5:10 pm »
after the hell Robinhood got over pulling that with Doge I dont think Coinbase would try that. I mean they are missing out on a lot of money in transactions and since they are publicly traded all their actions would be monitored heavily. the SEC would throw a fit
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 4:55 pm »
I am not normally one to buy into conspiracies but looks at the time of shiba having a run and a company the size of Coinbase going dark.
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 4:52 pm »
Watching the sell tickers and seeing sell off transactions in the billions of shiba. If shiba shoots up again they are going to be kicking themselves.
@ dhandler01 « Wed 4:52 pm »
keep killing zeroes...COVID killed my bank account ;)
@ Alynn « Wed 4:35 pm »
true. but looks like we are about to kill another 0 but coinbase is dead :P
@ dhandler01 « Wed 4:28 pm »
the problem with altcoins like Shib is that literally anything can trigger a rise or fall.
@ OneOfThePetes « Wed 4:27 pm »
Hellooooo!
@ GenTarkin « Wed 4:22 pm »
hrm.... now seems to have reconnected and site populating again... nm for now I guess
@ GenTarkin « Wed 4:20 pm »
my miner just started having connection issues, and seems Im having issues with prohashing populating in browser too...
@ GenTarkin « Wed 4:19 pm »
scrypt pool working for everyone else?
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 4:17 pm »
Even their mobile app, while loading now, will not allow trades or convert.
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 4:15 pm »
Well it’s not due to trading on Coinbase. According to there status page that are having a connectivity issue. No further details
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 4:12 pm »
Looks like it is starting to drop :(
@ BMChris « Wed 3:58 pm »
I’ve got just over a million
@ dhandler01 « Wed 3:56 pm »
I have well over 1 million Shib (I add like 30k a day in payouts from here...lets get to a penny!
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 3:53 pm »
App finally loaded. Took a minute of so.
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 3:51 pm »
Appears as though Coinbase is having issues. Website and mobile app are not working.
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 3:48 pm »
Just wait for the bottom to drop out
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 3:42 pm »
no way this holds
this is the most insane bubble
but I told Chris to sell so we only have 100.5% of customer balances
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 3:41 pm »
usually we keep a little SHIB in our reserve to have extra for tx fees
@ BMChris « Wed 3:03 pm »
HODL... be strong
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 2:12 pm »
Shiba is testing my willpower right now...better wrap my hands with something so I can’t do anything stupid
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 2:11 pm »
a new mattress gets even more comfy when payed with crypto
@ BMChris « Wed 1:26 pm »
Really happy I did now, it’s already into ’new shoes’ territory, I’m holding out for ’New mattress’ ^_^
@ BMChris « Wed 1:25 pm »
I bought about $15 of it on a whim back in May when I first got into Crypto and didn’t know anything about it. Within a few weeks it was worth $6 lol
@ Kaffiend « Wed 1:20 pm »
Same here alynn had usdc I was gonna convert but then I decided I should save just in case I need to cash out. That was a mistake.
@ BMChris « Wed 12:49 pm »
Hindsight is 20/20
@ Alynn « Wed 12:45 pm »
Shut down machine to add new video card. Started machine back up. Windows is now updating so I guess that one will be offline for a bit.
@ Alynn « Wed 12:42 pm »
I’m kinda mad at myself for not just dumping 1000 into shib when it showed up on coinbase. but whatever :P
@ sonicrules « Wed 12:00 pm »
Looks like they’re working again
@ sonicrules « Wed 11:48 am »
I’m having trouble with the website too, and the api
@ Alynn « Wed 11:37 am »
Oh man, it’s nearly up to the amount of ATOM I have and I’ve been putting money into that for far longer
@ BMChris « Wed 11:33 am »
Go SHIB!!!!
@ dhandler01 « Wed 10:40 am »
siekokarl123 wrote: A share has not been submitted for the worker. The current algorithm could be too difficult for the worker. If a CPU or GPU is being used to mine, look at the CPU and GPU quick start guides for recommend algorithms to mine. what do it mean ?
It means that you havent submitted a share yet which can be caused by mining coins your system is not fast enough to mine
@ Alynn « Wed 8:30 am »
looks like it’s back up
@ Alynn « Wed 8:22 am »
anyone else having website issues?
@ Daeghan « Wed 8:15 am »
I can’t complain about that shib growth. Paid for the new computer already. 🤩
@ Sumoblei « Wed 7:10 am »
better than sexorz
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 7:07 am »
man I gotta stop watching that shiba token...we’re in "more than enough for a new fridge" level but I have to stay strong, have to remember the way of the HODL
@ siekokarl123 « Tue 11:04 pm »
A share has not been submitted for the worker. The current algorithm could be too difficult for the worker. If a CPU or GPU is being used to mine, look at the CPU and GPU quick start guides for recommend algorithms to mine. what do it mean ?
@ awb1 « Tue 10:44 pm »
I switched it to unmineable this morning when I noticed it and been doing NANO there all day with ETC. By that luck it will probably die there in the next few days too then
@ Sumoblei « Tue 10:44 pm »
I’ve had that issue for a few weeks now... out of mem with a 3gb laptop
@ Alynn « Tue 10:42 pm »
Time to move it to low mem. But In my low mem testing with my 3gb card i couldn’t get it to work because even with the l= argument it was serving me coins that were too large for my memory.
@ Alynn « Tue 10:41 pm »
Dag size is at 3GB, can no longer use that one for ETC.
@ awb1 « Tue 10:40 pm »
I have an old 3gb card that I have been using for a while now with ETC but it stopped working today, did something change?
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 6:01 pm »
just a little scratching on 10c
@ Sumoblei « Tue 5:47 pm »
Did I miss happy hour? #$!@@*& electric co. suxorz
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 5:24 pm »
and the block difficulty is chasing us up now
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 5:23 pm »
Pool luck 75%
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 5:15 pm »
Are we due of an eth block found soon :)
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 5:10 pm »
Seems like 17.6 MHs is the best I can get out of 1650’s and that is will mem core set to +950
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 5:07 pm »
In this game, pennies count, every bit help :)
@ Alynn « Tue 4:55 pm »
ETC 3.810 ¢/MH/s Lowmem 3.328 ¢/MH/s So it’s close, but ETC wins for me right now.
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 4:52 pm »
Is ETCHASH better than ETHASH-LOWMEMORY for 4gb cards?
@ Alynn « Tue 4:52 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: I know, followed your story here quite actively ;) but with those Watts, yeah, nothing I could pull off here with the energy pricing
Yeah I think roughly its about $1.70 a day after electricity costs. So not terrible.
@ OneOfThePetes « Tue 4:50 pm »
has started a new topic: Bitcoin PPLNS promotion
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 4:49 pm »
you never know how it will look like in a year, Etchash might take over if "the merge" ever happens
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 4:48 pm »
I know, followed your story here quite actively ;) but with those Watts, yeah, nothing I could pull off here with the energy pricing
@ Alynn « Tue 4:46 pm »
These are 4GB so I’m doing ETChash. about 90 Watts
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 4:43 pm »
Ethash is looking good though, almost a small happy hour
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 4:42 pm »
how much W do they use? It doesn’t sound like something I should try here in germany when looking at the etchash numbers up there
@ Alynn « Tue 4:09 pm »
So the AMD rig is finally up. I had to remove one of them as I couldn’t get anything stable with it in use. Another card I can’t undervolt it as much as I wanted to keep it stable. But 22-25Mh on etchash per card will have to do.
@ Sumoblei « Tue 3:28 pm »
Are the m8ner servers down? Or just my machines lol
@ diginumis « Tue 3:25 pm »
Mastermind007 wrote: Vance just responded to my question below. Currently this is not an option but maybe something in the future. Just sharing the knowledge.
Thanks for sharing.. That was a question I also had on day one with Chia. I just never bothered to ask. Instead I just set my chia payout to a small percentage so that I’m still earning little bits.
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 2:29 pm »
Vance just responded to my question below. Currently this is not an option but maybe something in the future. Just sharing the knowledge.
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 1:24 pm »
Steve Sokolowski wrote:
Mastermind007 wrote: Curious, is there a way to get paid out in Chia for mining Chia? With other algo’s we can add a password paramater but that is not an option with chia unless it is part of the payout instructions.
You can set your payout proportions to 100% Chia to do that
Wouldn’t that change all mining to payout in chia. I was referring to just chia mining like mining a static coin with the c and m password paramaters
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 12:46 pm »
Mastermind007 wrote: Curious, is there a way to get paid out in Chia for mining Chia? With other algo’s we can add a password paramater but that is not an option with chia unless it is part of the payout instructions.
You can set your payout proportions to 100% Chia to do that
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 12:45 pm »
Curious, is there a way to get paid out in Chia for mining Chia? With other algo’s we can add a password paramater but that is not an option with chia unless it is part of the payout instructions.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 12:44 pm »
Mastermind007 wrote: I see in the server status page that all but 2 servers are in a degraded state. Is there a problem brewing?
No. The database just locked up; the mining server functioned as designed until the long query finished and then inserted all the shares with no loss of money.
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 12:18 pm »
and yeah...I know that kidney problem. Humans just don’t spawn with enough of them.
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 12:18 pm »
its like RandomX sort of, nice to have but hardly making a profit out of it
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 11:50 am »
I see Chia is slowly trending down. It is does not turn around it will be worthless to mine in no time.
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 11:34 am »
I see in the server status page that all but 2 servers are in a degraded state. Is there a problem brewing?
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 11:26 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: well, I for one like my hashrate, could use a GPU more or 2
I would like to have a couple more GPU’s myself but I don’t want to sell a kidney to afford them :)
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 11:17 am »
I also like the way the Shiba token is going. Up
@ -MaVerick- « Tue 11:16 am »
well, I for one like my hashrate, could use a GPU more or 2
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 10:57 am »
bloopers wrote: what happen with hashrate?
In general or a specific algo?
@ bloopers « Tue 10:54 am »
what happen with hashrate?
@ Mastermind007 « Tue 10:52 am »
has started a new topic: A $0 real world Chia setup
@ Alynn « Mon 11:08 pm »
Another thing to consider is there is chia plotting services so if you already have the storage space and you don’t want to wait forever, you can pay someone else to plot the NFT for you. But research always ya know.
@ Alynn « Mon 11:08 pm »
Let me add, the ONLY reason to use the NVME SSD is they are faster. But they burn out.
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 8:01 pm »
You standard HDD’s that hold you finished plot will last a long time so long as they are not allowed to overheat. It you can find them cheap the surveillance rated HDD’s are designed for 24x7 operations.
@ Potato_Power « Mon 8:00 pm »
Gotcha thx for the info
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 7:58 pm »
Potato_Power wrote: Ive not done any farming but just looking into it. So if I understand Youd have a SSD to build plots then transfer them to HDD?
That is correct. In the plot building process the Temp directory is pointed to SSD or highspeed NVMe’s and the final location will be HDD’s.
@ Sumoblei « Mon 7:57 pm »
wow 1.3TiB of writes
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 7:56 pm »
And that is only a guide really. Some drives, even the exact same model, with last longer.
@ Mastermind007 « Mon 7:55 pm »
that depends on the SSD. On the Chia github wiki there is a drive endurance document.
@ Sumoblei « Mon 7:54 pm »
So how many plots could a 500gb ssd build before it died.../
@ Potato_Power « Mon 7:52 pm »
Ive not done any farming but just looking into it. So if I understand Youd have a SSD to build plots then transfer them to HDD?

Who is chatting

Login  •  Register