• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Sumoblei « Fri 9:37 pm »
Banished_Privateer wrote: What are your thoughts on the decentralized internet and connections, similar to the BitTorrent protocol and DHT.
The ROI on DHT is outstanding... though it will eventually become saturated/controlled similar to what asics have done with mining
@ Sumoblei « Fri 9:10 pm »
wooT HH!
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 11:07 am »
has started a new topic: Power limit on mobile GPU
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:55 am »
It’s often used now for sharing updates on Windows and other platforms.
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:54 am »
What are your thoughts on the decentralized internet and connections, similar to the BitTorrent protocol and DHT.
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:52 am »
Yea, that’s the trace routing of internet. Sadly there’s a lot of middlemen and intermediary hops until you reach your target.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:48 am »
In 2018, when the Eagles went to the Super Bowl, it cost $2000 to go from Philadelphia to Minneapolis, and $400 to go from Philadelphia to LAX to Minneapolis - this is the same reason
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:47 am »
Mastermind007 wrote: I think it may be a comcast issue. Doing some trace routes and the route to Prohashing was going half way across the country. Keep in mine I am in the same state as Prohashing and using the same service provider Comcast. Now the rout looks back to normal and the hashrate and share are normal as well.
We’ve seen these issues before. This is like a highway - when there is too much traffic near a city, you drive many more miles around it, but get there faster (but slower than the direct route if there were no traffic.) The financial market panic today is likely causing excessive traffic in the trunk lines, so routers are moving the traffic around to less used lines.
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:44 am »
Studying remotely was a total disaster and chaos.
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:44 am »
I’ve worked remotely for past years and also had remote work job offer 7-8 years ago
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 10:43 am »
For change, I do enjoy working in-person
@ Alynn « Fri 10:05 am »
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:54 am »
the origin of the Starlink idea I suppose ;)
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:52 am »
I’ve heard some not so nice stories about comcast and pretty much being the only ISP in many places
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:49 am »
I think it may be a comcast issue. Doing some trace routes and the route to Prohashing was going half way across the country. Keep in mine I am in the same state as Prohashing and using the same service provider Comcast. Now the rout looks back to normal and the hashrate and share are normal as well.
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:39 am »
s
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:39 am »
Or I just never experience the stuff you guys do....who know
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:37 am »
but I doubt it has anything to do with Eth as a whole or the server
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:36 am »
currently testing 273
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:36 am »
from what I can tell, Gminer 271 & 272 had quite some bugs, like random restarts. My mining slave was running straight for 10 days and Gminer collected 13 restarts in that time
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:23 am »
Not errors, rejected or invalid shares.
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:21 am »
There may actaully be something wrong with ETH. I have a 3060 that I switched back to ETH this morning and it is only getting 3 MH/s. This is using the same miner (gminer) that I was using two weeks ago that was getting 38 MH/s. Since I started this morning found only 3 shares. I switched to 2Miners using the same gminer app and the hashrate and share counts are normal for this card.
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 8:54 am »
Very true Steve. I have been working remotely since May and my productivity has gone up. The company I work for it now starting to see the benefit. Prior to this, the CEO and VP’s were old school, believing if you were not at the office you were slacking.
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:52 am »
at least one good thing that was forced on the economy in the last 2 years
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:52 am »
I love homeoffice btw
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:51 am »
politicans all over the world are fueling this hope every day. Even now they try to prevent a lockdown here with no hope of success
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:39 am »
Otherwise, there will just be another crash every four months when the next variant happens, caused by people who continue to think the world will reopen
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:39 am »
The supply chain issues will never be resolved until the economy finally restructures itself away from in-person events and towards a permanent stay-at-home economy
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:38 am »
This crash is absurd - hopefully it will finally flush out in-person restuarants and other zombie businesses who continue to think that the world will be "back to normal" within 10 years
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:16 am »
*think
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:16 am »
looking at the things you posted so far, I thin you have problems understanding stuff
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Fri 8:07 am »
any bugs in the ETH algorithm? It’s impossible to make gains with ETH Mining
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 8:06 am »
has started a new topic: Bank account out of money
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 7:57 am »
Great. Payday is after weekend >.<
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 3:51 am »
Crypto Black Friday, -30%
@ Estacaco « Thu 9:25 pm »
Flux dowm again :(
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 12:32 pm »
and happy thanksgiving :)
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 12:32 pm »
bMeister1 wrote:
Sarah Manter wrote:
Banished_Privateer wrote: I hope Prohashing has updated Dogecoin nodes to 1.14.5
It’s been updated.
So when will the Doge free threshold reflect the newly reduced TX fees? ;)
This ^^^
@ jacob black « Thu 8:12 am »
has started a new topic: Create Mintable ERC20 Token For Business
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 7:52 am »
1-2 years ago I wouldn’t have touched anthing above 300euro, now you couldn’t even get a 1060 6GB for that
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 7:48 am »
3060ti with +500euro since I bought mine. Absolutely insane
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 7:46 am »
man prices are rising non stop here for GPUs, the 3060 i bought a couple of month ago is now at 1100 euro at some shops like amazon. They slapped a discount on it of 50 euro or something though, black friday stuff
@ bMeister1 « Thu 12:35 am »
Sarah Manter wrote:
Banished_Privateer wrote: I hope Prohashing has updated Dogecoin nodes to 1.14.5
It’s been updated.
So when will the Doge free threshold reflect the newly reduced TX fees? ;)
@ Estacaco « Wed 8:29 pm »
Flux working again now
@ Estacaco « Wed 6:02 pm »
Any idea whats going on with flux payments? Stex flux/btc is working fine
@ Sumoblei « Wed 5:16 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: yeah...pretty much anything took a hit again today
Looks like MANA went to the moon lol
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 3:21 pm »
Ctrent33 wrote: I did not receive the pirate chain payout on the 22nd. The transaction id given does not exist on the explorer.
For account specific questions like this, could you please submit a support ticket so that we can look into this with you?
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 1:23 pm »
but Coinbase just gave me a dollar, 26000 new shibes :D
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 1:23 pm »
yeah...pretty much anything took a hit again today
@ Mastermind007 « Wed 12:45 pm »
Looks like SHIBA is running off a cliff
@ Ctrent33 « Wed 12:27 pm »
I did not receive the pirate chain payout on the 22nd. The transaction id given does not exist on the explorer.
@ ABplayz « Wed 9:21 am »
Thanks for helping again :)
@ ABplayz « Wed 9:20 am »
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote:It says invalid address when i keep BSC BEP 20 BNB thing
did a quick download of the software and run it. think know what’s your problem. the s/w doesn’t allow you to select which network and uses the default, that why your BEP20 address is invalid. guess you have to do it the 3rd party mining s/w way
ok thx after i get payed out ill start using gminer, just need some bnb(BEP2) for a small project i am working on so yeah
@ pmzone « Wed 9:04 am »
ABplayz wrote:It says invalid address when i keep BSC BEP 20 BNB thing
did a quick download of the software and run it. think know what’s your problem. the s/w doesn’t allow you to select which network and uses the default, that why your BEP20 address is invalid. guess you have to do it the 3rd party mining s/w way
@ pmzone « Wed 8:50 am »
ABplayz wrote: It says invalid address when i keep BSC BEP 20 BNB thing
perhaps you try to use 3rd party mining software like gminer, t-rex, etc. when using 3rd party s/w, you just need to go to the website select the correct network, input the address to register yourself a referral code then put all these into the command line and it will be done. am sorry can’t help you with the unmineable software as never use that before
@ jacob black « Wed 8:20 am »
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 8:03 am »
It’s been updated.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 8:02 am »
Sumoblei wrote: prohashingdotcom page has a typo...We care are about secure networks for your transactions.
Thank you. We’re in the process of redesigning the website, so typos, etc. may get corrected naturally as Michael moves us over into the new design. Oh! I see what you mean. I'll pass that along to Michael.
@ CactusJab « Wed 6:37 am »
has started a new topic: Earnings not match
@ ABplayz « Wed 6:36 am »
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote:unMineable software i mean
oh the software. never use it before but if i’m not wrong according to the quide, they only recognise 2 mining software -- xmrig for cpu and pheonixminer for gpu. you suppose to download the mining software and indicate to the software the location of it. after putting in the BNB BEP20 address and referral code, the software will take care of it and start mining.
It says invalid address when i keep BSC BEP 20 BNB thing
@ pmzone « Wed 3:22 am »
ABplayz wrote:unMineable software i mean
oh the software. never use it before but if i’m not wrong according to the quide, they only recognise 2 mining software -- xmrig for cpu and pheonixminer for gpu. you suppose to download the mining software and indicate to the software the location of it. after putting in the BNB BEP20 address and referral code, the software will take care of it and start mining.
@ ABplayz « Wed 12:57 am »
ABplayz wrote:
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote: I suppose someone know about unMineable, So I want to get Binance Smart Chain to my trust wallet with unMineable, How do I do that? I can convert BEP2 to BSC but fee is 2$ which is a lot for 0.01 BNB
assume you are using gminer. the command should be gminer.exe -a ethash -s ethash.unmineable.com:3333 -u BNB:<BEP20 address>.<worker name>#<referral code>
i am using the unmineable but i will try using gminer after my payout
unMineable software i mean
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote: I suppose someone know about unMineable, So I want to get Binance Smart Chain to my trust wallet with unMineable, How do I do that? I can convert BEP2 to BSC but fee is 2$ which is a lot for 0.01 BNB
assume you are using gminer. the command should be gminer.exe -a ethash -s ethash.unmineable.com:3333 -u BNB:<BEP20 address>.<worker name>#<referral code>
i am using the unmineable but i will try using gminer after my payout
pmzone wrote:
unmineable allow you to either put in a BEP2 or BEP20 (BSC) address and register yourself to start mining. there is no need to mine in one network and convert to another. what you need is BEP20 so you just put in the BEP20 address register yourself, get the referral code and in your mining software under the --user field put in BNB:<BEP20 address>.<worker name>#<referral code> and that it. in the monitor page you might need to select the switch network to BEP20 in order for the system to recognise your BEP20 address as i believe the default is BEP
when i keep BEP 20 address it says invalid address so i am confused
@ Alynn « Tue 11:01 pm »
That’s fine, you gotta get outta the way like in dodgeball
@ Kaffiend « Tue 10:45 pm »
crypto news and resource section dogecoin spelled dodgecoin
@ Sumoblei « Tue 10:23 pm »
prohashingdotcom page has a typo...We care are about secure networks for your transactions.
@ pmzone « Tue 9:48 pm »
@ pmzone « Tue 9:42 pm »
unmineable allow you to either put in a BEP2 or BEP20 (BSC) address and register yourself to start mining. there is no need to mine in one network and convert to another. what you need is BEP20 so you just put in the BEP20 address register yourself, get the referral code and in your mining software under the --user field put in BNB:<BEP20 address>.<worker name>#<referral code> and that it. in the monitor page you might need to select the switch network to BEP20 in order for the system to recognise your BEP20 address as i believe the default is BEP
@ ABplayz « Tue 8:28 pm »
I suppose someone know about unMineable, So I want to get Binance Smart Chain to my trust wallet with unMineable, How do I do that? I can convert BEP2 to BSC but fee is 2$ which is a lot for 0.01 BNB
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 8:27 pm »
Transaction fees are much lower now
@ Banished_Privateer « Tue 8:27 pm »
I hope Prohashing has updated Dogecoin nodes to 1.14.5
@ Kaffiend « Tue 6:02 pm »
Nothing unusual here at 98.22%
@ cryptosauce « Tue 5:36 pm »
Is there something going on??
@ cryptosauce « Tue 5:32 pm »
Mining Efficiency is under 80%...
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 12:55 pm »
onedudedesign wrote: I tried to setup ACH and entered my password wrong, now every time I select my bank I get "Sorry, we’re having trouble logging into your account. Please try a different account." It won’t let me try again
Can you please submit a support ticket for this so that we can look into it with you?
@ onedudedesign « Tue 12:19 pm »
I tried to setup ACH and entered my password wrong, now every time I select my bank I get "Sorry, we’re having trouble logging into your account. Please try a different account." It won’t let me try again
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 10:37 am »
has started a new topic: Question about languages and subtitles
@ Steve Sokolowski « Tue 7:36 am »
has started a new topic: E-Mail addresses to be removed today
@ Kaffiend « Tue 12:51 am »
I just quickly installed the newest from nvidia and gminer 272 to get it up and running
@ Sumoblei « Mon 11:05 pm »
which driver are you using/
@ Kaffiend « Mon 8:34 pm »
Nice didn’t see anything about the 4% either. Pleasant surprise though
@ Kaffiend « Mon 8:34 pm »
Hopefully over the next couple days while I’m off I can take a look at it and mess with the OC more. I had it at a 92 hash high when first starting gminer and at 73% unlock. But shortly after it locks unlocks and keeps dropping unlock settling in at 70.5 and 85-86 hash atm.
@ Banished_Privateer « Mon 7:06 pm »
wut
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 6:01 pm »
you know, to mix things up a little
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 6:01 pm »
huh must have missed that too, maybe an unannounced announcement
@ Sumoblei « Mon 5:41 pm »
I must have missed the announcement about the announcement :P
@ Sumoblei « Mon 5:41 pm »
Nov 17, 2021 4.00% Trusted Mining bonus on eth! woot!
@ Sumoblei « Mon 5:06 pm »
275-280 watts
@ Sumoblei « Mon 5:04 pm »
power down to 85
@ Sumoblei « Mon 5:03 pm »
Kaffiend wrote: would have to go look at it but believe i have core locked at 1500 memory 1200-1300 power 88 fan 80 temps are 56/88
yep, ive got the mem up to 1500 with slightly temps like 58/90.. i have 2 and just cant seem to get one of them to settle down even dropping it to 1400 core and 1300 mem, but they are simply nice :)
@ Alynn « Mon 4:52 pm »
Dude, spamming here in the chat will not get you attention any faster. If you put in the ticket, the ticket will be worked.
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Mon 2:17 pm »
I need help with my Dogecoin payments
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Mon 2:14 pm »
i need help with my ticket payments
@ rayday111 « Mon 10:57 am »
has started a new topic: Negative balance
@ Kaffiend « Mon 9:46 am »
what does your oc’s look like?
@ Kaffiend « Mon 9:35 am »
would have to go look at it but believe i have core locked at 1500 memory 1200-1300 power 88 fan 80 temps are 56/88
@ Kaffiend « Mon 9:34 am »
even better would love for gminer to get a full unlock on lhr =)
@ Kaffiend « Mon 9:33 am »
have to mess with it see if i can get to the 90-91 people say it can do
@ Kaffiend « Mon 9:33 am »
was a little pricey since i have to buy psu with it but happy overall
@ Kaffiend « Mon 9:32 am »
im getting 85-86 at 244 w
@ Kaffiend « Mon 9:32 am »
im using gminer as well i havent messed wit it too much only about 10 min for initial setup to get it running
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:25 am »
Eth 90 mh/s
@ Sumoblei « Mon 9:19 am »
Kaffiend wrote: can’t afford days like that after just winning a newegg shuffle and picking up a 3080ti
Are you happy with it? I’m getting around 90 mh/ using gminer...
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 7:18 am »
sonicrules wrote: Looks like the chia profit calculator on the configurator page is broken again
Please submit a support ticket and Vance will be glad to assist! Make sure you include exactly what the issue is, as this report is too vague to be actionable at present - thanks!
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Mon 6:30 am »
Site for Help please
@ Leftoverloser « Mon 4:43 am »
Ctrent33 wrote: Why no Pirate chain payout? Last time was 4 days ago.
Have you been able to figure anything out on theis?
@ sonicrules « Sun 4:05 pm »
Looks like the chia profit calculator on the configurator page is broken again
@ Leftoverloser « Sun 11:09 am »
has started a new topic: Pirate Coin Payouts
@ Kaffiend « Sat 8:45 pm »
can’t afford days like that after just winning a newegg shuffle and picking up a 3080ti
@ Kaffiend « Sat 8:43 pm »
trying to talk the wife through how to set it back up was a no go lol
@ Kaffiend « Sat 8:42 pm »
i had that happen to me a couple days ago while i was at work for a 24hr shift. it sucked
@ Alynn « Sat 8:27 pm »
That moment when you realize your big rig deleted your mining software 5 hours ago... I guess I forgot to set the exemptions.
@ Alynn « Sat 1:45 pm »
baking soda, a little bit of lemon juice. Let it sit wipe off with a clean rag or paper towel.
@ Sumoblei « Sat 8:48 am »
lmao
@ Banished_Privateer « Sat 8:47 am »
LOL
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 8:14 am »
and the first place I would check for an answer to that is a mining pool forum, cause why not
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 8:13 am »
finally a spambot that understand our every day problems, grease on a kitchen stove
@ Banished_Privateer « Sat 4:03 am »
has started a new topic: Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas
@ Daeghan « Fri 10:29 pm »
Trying to figure out why adding a tip has created a running balance of bitcoin that’s not the line that is for the tip...Anyone got any ideas?
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 2:23 pm »
Banished_Privateer wrote:
Sarah Manter wrote:
Banished_Privateer wrote: Anyone knows why Loopring payouts are only 2 digits in decimals and everything else is a 0?
Banished_Privateer wrote: The leftover decimals get burnt, I assume?
This is a limitation set by Coinbase.
so what happens to the leftover?
The little that remains stays on your account and gets added to for the next time. You never loose it but you will never get that small amount through Coinbase.
@ Ctrent33 « Fri 2:00 pm »
Why no Pirate chain payout? Last time was 4 days ago.
@ Banished_Privateer « Fri 12:45 pm »
Sarah Manter wrote:
Banished_Privateer wrote: Anyone knows why Loopring payouts are only 2 digits in decimals and everything else is a 0?
so what happens to the leftover?
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 10:16 am »
A little something to ease that urgent need to buy another GPU wouldnt be that bad too
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 10:15 am »
+20% on shiba, lets see where this is going. Wouldnt mind an early christmas present :D
@ Mastermind007 « Fri 9:47 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: looks like the market is recovering from this minor loss of several billon dollars according to some sites. Seeing lots of green today
I am see that as well.
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:41 am »
looks like the market is recovering from this minor loss of several billon dollars according to some sites. Seeing lots of green today
@ pmzone « Fri 4:48 am »
ABplayz wrote:
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote: What is the fee for unmineable, i want to some BNB(BSC))
there is no chargeable fee for unmineable. you can only cash out once you reach the minimum threshold, in this case is 0.01 BNB. please refer here. https://unmineable.com/coins/BNB
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote: What is the fee for unmineable, i want to some BNB(BSC))
there is no chargeable fee for unmineable. you can only cash out once you reach the minimum threshold, in this case is 0.01 BNB. please refer here. https://unmineable.com/coins/BNB
Oh nice then can I use Metamask wallet? to get my BNB (BSC) oh btw if I use my own referral code will I get like little amount of my earnings?
yes, you choose to cash out in BSC with your metamask wallet. if you use your referral code, those quantity earned from referral code will be given back to you. it is detail under the status tab, very transparent. however, do check that the referral code doesn’t change when you first register your wallet address and when you first submit the first share. sometime due to the time different of you registering address and submitting the first share, the referral code can change. when it changes, just ensure you have submitted a share so the system log your address in, quit, modifiies the referral code to the latest one and restart the mining will do
@ ABplayz « Fri 4:39 am »
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote:
pmzone wrote: prohasing only charges fee when you fail to meet the minimum threshold. if you fail the threshold is too much, suggest you go to unmineable to mine BNB. it can payout either in BEP2 ot BSC. the threshold is not high, just need 0.01 BNB. a hashrate of 31MH/s can achieve that between 3 to 4 days
What is the fee for unmineable, i want to some BNB(BSC))
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote:
pmzone wrote: prohasing only charges fee when you fail to meet the minimum threshold. if you fail the threshold is too much, suggest you go to unmineable to mine BNB. it can payout either in BEP2 ot BSC. the threshold is not high, just need 0.01 BNB. a hashrate of 31MH/s can achieve that between 3 to 4 days
Oh nice then can I use Metamask wallet? to get my BNB (BSC) oh btw if I use my own referral code will I get like little amount of my earnings?
@ vit_lab « Fri 3:57 am »
What is the fee for the pool? On the site I can not find information.
@ Macky82 « Fri 2:02 am »
has started a new topic: L3+ Miner firmware
@ Setvin « Thu 10:07 pm »
phenomize wrote: I was using ethermine before finding Prohashing. Such a breath of fresh mining ETH and getting XLM or some other non ERC20 token and not having to incur gas fees to get it over to a wallet
I have an ethermine payout that has been pending for months. Absolutely crazy.
@ pmzone « Thu 9:53 pm »
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote:
aother plus thing in umineable is actually you can use your own referral code to reduce the pool dev fee from 1% to 0.75%. when you first register with your wallet address, you can find a referral code, add that in to your command that will do.
@ pmzone « Thu 9:36 pm »
ABplayz wrote:
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote: Yeah ik about that but the fees was like super high, and why is the fee so high for prohashing to send bnb to trust wallet? its like 1.5$ or something or 0.01 bnb
prohasing only charges fee when you fail to meet the minimum threshold. if you fail the threshold is too much, suggest you go to unmineable to mine BNB. it can payout either in BEP2 ot BSC. the threshold is not high, just need 0.01 BNB. a hashrate of 31MH/s can achieve that between 3 to 4 days
@ ABplayz « Thu 8:03 pm »
pmzone wrote:
ABplayz wrote:
pmzone wrote: you can’t as the BNB in prohashing is BNB(BEP2). you send BNB(BEP2) to Trust Wallet from prohashing and do an internal 1-1 exchange/swap/convert in Trust Wallet to BNB(BSC)
Yeah ik about that but the fees was like super high, and why is the fee so high for prohashing to send bnb to trust wallet? its like 1.5$ or something or 0.01 bnb
prohasing only charges fee when you fail to meet the minimum threshold. if you fail the threshold is too much, suggest you go to unmineable to mine BNB. it can payout either in BEP2 ot BSC. the threshold is not high, just need 0.01 BNB. a hashrate of 31MH/s can achieve that between 3 to 4 days
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 7:37 pm »
thats lame...those 3 dollars are even counted towards my total quiz income
@ miqqa « Thu 6:13 pm »
-MaVerick- wrote: Coinbase is teasing me with 3 dollars to earn since yesterday, but there is nothing to earn >.<
Probably a coin restricted in your market. Happens to me about 50% of the time they add new quizzes
@ -MaVerick- « Thu 4:50 pm »
Coinbase is teasing me with 3 dollars to earn since yesterday, but there is nothing to earn >.<
@ phenomize « Thu 3:03 pm »
Also curious on how the SEC/Ripple conclusion is going to affect the market.
@ phenomize « Thu 3:02 pm »
dhandler01 wrote:
Mastermind007 wrote: At the rate Shiba is going 3mil will get you a cup of coffee. :(
It will take years before Shiba is ever worth anything but fractions of fractions of a penny. I don’t even look at that number more than once a week
Be a great time to load up on more Shiba during the nearing bear cycle. Well. A great time to start loading up on everything actually.
@ dhandler01 « Thu 2:54 pm »
Mastermind007 wrote: At the rate Shiba is going 3mil will get you a cup of coffee. :(
It will take years before Shiba is ever worth anything but fractions of fractions of a penny. I don’t even look at that number more than once a week
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 2:33 pm »
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 2:26 pm »
Setvin wrote: So it sounds like they are targeting more what happens on exchanges versus what is happening to personal wallets. Thanks for clarifying. I think there is a lot of pushback against the new laws because a ton of mining has entered USA now since this year
Yeah, pretty much. What I was reading was saying they have to work out some details also because having different types of wallets would mean that if what’s going on with wallets in exchanges is getting reported but not with people’s private wallets, steps in the process get lost, and some of the data might end up being inaccurate. At least they’re anticipating and looking into these things.
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 1:22 pm »
The leftover decimals get burnt, I assume?
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 1:22 pm »
Anyone knows why Loopring payouts are only 2 digits in decimals and everything else is a 0?
@ phenomize « Thu 1:11 pm »
I was using ethermine before finding Prohashing. Such a breath of fresh mining ETH and getting XLM or some other non ERC20 token and not having to incur gas fees to get it over to a wallet
@ Mastermind007 « Thu 12:46 pm »
now*
@ Mastermind007 « Thu 12:46 pm »
Yeah the fees are a killer. It is to the point where pools that had no type of alternate coin payout have made exceptions for ETH. 2miners for example you can not get paid in BTC or Nana for mining ETH.
@ Mastermind007 « Thu 12:44 pm »
Not enough of a difference to switch yet but would be nice to see the trend line going back up to at least where it was prior to this past week
@ phenomize « Thu 12:44 pm »
But those gas fees.

Who is chatting

offline Sumoblei 
offline ldfalla 

Login  •  Register