• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ croiscen « Sat 12:13 pm »
has started a new topic: gminer low memory connect fail
@ Steven Godshall « Fri 6:45 pm »
has started a new topic: EOS & Stellar Payout Delay Update
@ DogeMiner3000 « Fri 1:10 pm »
has started a new topic: How do I see how many coins I've mined?
@ Pitox « Fri 11:11 am »
Steve Sokolowski wrote: has started a new topic: Zelcash mining to be suspended on April 10
Please join their discord server here: https://discord.gg/7akz77UB and there is a dedicated channel to pool operators where all the technical stuff can be answered
@ Pitox « Fri 11:10 am »
Pitox wrote: Hi @Steve. I am replying to you regarding the zelcash mining update. Do you use Discord? There is a dedicated mining channel inside Zelcash Discord Server and i think it is the place where your questions can be answered.
Please join their discord server here: https://discord.gg/7akz77UB and there is a dedicated channel to pool operators where all the technical stuff can be answered
@ Pitox « Fri 10:56 am »
Hi @Steve. I am replying to you regarding the zelcash mining update. Do you use Discord? There is a dedicated mining channel inside Zelcash Discord Server and i think it is the place where your questions can be answered.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 10:01 am »
@ Steve Sokolowski « Fri 9:19 am »
has started a new topic: CPU mining algorithm
@ DogeMiner3000 « Fri 4:13 am »
@ sendmedoge « Thu 1:48 pm »
troubleshooting something that only happens once a day could be a long process, so that feedback puts me at ease!
@ sendmedoge « Thu 1:47 pm »
Ok, so it is an "everyone" thing and I can just sit tight and wait.... good to know. Thank you for reply!
@ Steven Godshall « Thu 1:46 pm »
EOS and Stellar payouts are delayed while we investigate network issues for these coins.
@ sendmedoge « Thu 1:21 pm »
message says "This coin is currently offline due to resynchronizing with the network. Once the installation is completed, we will check all existing payouts and refund any that were not on the correct chain."
@ sendmedoge « Thu 1:20 pm »
So is everyone having the "We are syncing the stellar chain" message in the balances window or is something just broken for me? Been 37 hours.
@ Steve Sokolowski « Thu 1:02 pm »
casmic wrote: What’s up with PPLNS? Can 2100 miners on sha256 really not find one block in an entire day? The day before we found 5.
I think you’re confusing the number of FPPS workers with the number of PPLNS workers; the number of PPLNS workers is much lower
@ Banished_Privateer « Thu 12:35 pm »
@ casmic « Thu 8:14 am »
What is a reindex of sha256 actually entail?
@ casmic « Thu 8:12 am »
What’s up with PPLNS? Can 2100 miners on sha256 really not find one block in an entire day? The day before we found 5.
@ icesaiah « Thu 5:35 am »
@ sendmedoge « Thu 2:49 am »
I’ll give it another day, since it does say "syncing the chain" and looks like a properly form error message, but there IS at least 1 payout issue with stellar, currently. Night all!
@ sendmedoge « Thu 2:46 am »
I’m at hour 26:46.
@ sendmedoge « Thu 2:43 am »
I was showing someone else’s mining history for a few minutes today, entirely and my stellar hasn’t paid out, stating "the chain is being synced, prohashing will refund anything sent to the wrong wallet"
@ sendmedoge « Thu 2:42 am »
Is the error on Stellar accurate and once you have synced the full chain, payouts will resume?
@ sludge « Wed 4:32 pm »
@ bonedout « Wed 2:02 pm »
how do i merge miners to find newyorkcoin?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 1:51 pm »
Feel free to submit a support ticket if you believe there has been a payout delay outside the normal promised time, which is dependent on exchanges processing our withdrawals
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 1:51 pm »
There was a query display error on the website with the account activities that Chris resolved; however, we’re not aware of any delays in payouts that have exceeded the normal 24-hour window
@ TN1BN2 « Wed 11:18 am »
What is up with the abnormal payouts and changed addresses.?
@ NearlyDeparted « Wed 10:04 am »
No payouts BTC(coinbase) or Divi, Ticket UST-9012
@ Banished_Privateer « Wed 9:44 am »
Same here, payout activity shows weird coins
@ JerryA999 « Wed 9:44 am »
has started a new topic: Equihash mining fail!
@ akilla « Wed 8:33 am »
Same here.
@ solarminer « Wed 7:29 am »
Payout summary is all wrong. Shows info for coins I’ve never mined and it’s all old data
@ bonedout « Tue 8:57 pm »
hello creamcoin is in error
@ bonedout « Tue 4:15 pm »
now i see how solo works lol
@ bonedout « Tue 1:31 am »
im doing some creamcoin pplns and solo on with skein
@ bonedout « Tue 1:30 am »
its ok googled it its basicly maturing still :)
@ bonedout « Mon 10:09 pm »
hello im mining creamcoin and found blocks but got no reward?
@ Steven Godshall « Mon 7:51 pm »
DGB sha256 reindex has since completed
@ bonedout « Mon 6:45 pm »
sweet :)
@ mikloyd « Mon 5:04 pm »
has started a new topic: cannot login or reset password
@ chasran01 « Mon 5:02 pm »
They’re working on it :-)
@ chasran01 « Mon 5:01 pm »
@Bonedout - Index is rebuilding and has been since around 2:30pm EST
@ bonedout « Mon 4:47 pm »
DGB sha 256 unable to obtain the latest block from deamon
@ akilla « Mon 3:10 pm »
@Steve Sokolowski :  Thanks Steve. That’s fair. Perhaps I’m being paranoid but, here in the UK, the government regulates the ISPs quite a lot, and I would feel more comfortable with them not knowing that I’m mining, or at least, not to be able to prove it.
@ chasran01 « Mon 2:34 pm »
Awesome, thank you :-)
@ Steven Godshall « Mon 2:22 pm »
Looks like the SHA256 Digibyte daemon had an issue and needs reindexed. Reindexing now, will take some hours for the reindex to complete.
@ chasran01 « Mon 2:05 pm »
Something is not right. All 15 miners pick up DGB shares, and drop with the message "The static coin being mined went into error." PPLNS mode. I’ll send in a ticket.
@ chasran01 « Mon 2:01 pm »
Anything going on? :-)
PPLNS mode
Howdy! Just got a static coin error message with DGB and all my miners dropped their shares
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 1:28 pm »
the attacker would have to have access to routers in the middle of the internet - and for what, to listen to shares?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 1:27 pm »
I don’t think there is any attack that can realistically have an impact on people
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 1:27 pm »
akilla wrote: Sorry if this has come up before, but is there a plan to support Stratum over TLS/SSL?
We supported it in the past, but aren’t really sure whether there really is a reason to implement it again
@ akilla « Mon 10:22 am »
Sorry if this has come up before, but is there a plan to support Stratum over TLS/SSL?
@ akilla « Mon 10:18 am »
Thanks @Vetheon : 
@ akilla « Mon 10:18 am »
Thanks
@ Vetheon « Mon 7:15 am »
akilla wrote: Since I posted, I have seen ethash shares appear on the earnings table or twice. They were just being overwhelmed by shares for other algos.
the earnings table only displays some shares, not all.
@ akilla « Mon 3:04 am »
Since I posted, I have seen ethash shares appear on the earnings table or twice. They were just being overwhelmed by shares for other algos.
@ akilla « Mon 3:03 am »
I should have read the help text first. I just saw the section about Prohashing only showing about only 1 in 10 accepted shares.

Who is chatting

offline S3KshuN8 
offline TN1BN2 

Login  •  Register