• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Kaffiend « Tue 11:20 pm »
Most of the gas gets burned now a days far as I know
@ LoKi26 « Tue 6:29 pm »
So gas fees pay the miners. ETH gas fees are still stupid high. Who is getting all this gas money? It aint me. lol
@ Sumoblei « Tue 3:48 pm »
arkansasguy wrote: Is scrypt mining dead? Does anyone ever see this recovering? I’m actually barely breaking even with electricity cost now. Thinking of shutting down and selling them.
what is your elec cost in Ark.?
@ Kaffiend « Tue 3:46 pm »
Is the way to go....
@ Kaffiend « Tue 3:45 pm »
In the end icehash could pay more depending who is renting the hash power and what they are willing to pay but I for the most part it comes out pretty even I think +/- a little. For me at least prohashing isthe way
@ Kaffiend « Tue 3:40 pm »
The whattomine for nicehash has never been accurate for me though usually always a couple dollars less. Then I take into account that nicehash only pays in btc. And u have to pay fees to transfer and sell. Then more to buy the coin u want. In my head it is easier and cheaper to mine here, get the coin deposited where I want fee free. In the end I believe I’m making out
@ Kaffiend « Tue 3:37 pm »
There might be an actual answer but prohashing is making me about 75% of what it says I’d make on nicehash according to what to mine.
@ LoKi26 « Tue 3:12 pm »
Why is Prohashing ETHASH payout 40% lower than Nicehash?
@ Kaffiend « Tue 2:35 pm »
I had just started looking into buying a asic miner to test out as the crash started. With the prices of them used and new that i found was gonna take forever to pay off. Still in the back of my head to try one but kinda glad i didnt atm. Have too much into GPU mining atm with the ROI increased alot as well with the drop.
@ arkansasguy « Tue 2:06 pm »
Is scrypt mining dead? Does anyone ever see this recovering? I’m actually barely breaking even with electricity cost now. Thinking of shutting down and selling them.
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 9:39 am »
Mining servers will be down for a few seconds. They needed to be restarted to fix an issue with Ravencoin.
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 7:38 am »
Zilla1518 wrote: So for Flux payouts it’s saying it’s "disabled or in error", any insight into what’s going on with it? (It’s been this way all day)
FLUX had widespread node / network issues in past days, and our daemon was affected by this. The released a new update, we are now updated and synced, and the wallet has been restored. If you’re still seeing issues with it today, please submit a support ticket so Steven will know to look into it.
@ Zilla1518 « Mon 9:52 pm »
So for Flux payouts it’s saying it’s "disabled or in error", any insight into what’s going on with it? (It’s been this way all day)
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 12:45 pm »
has started a new topic: Which mining software for KAWPOW?
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 11:11 am »
has started a new topic: New Website Search function!
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 9:53 am »
awb1 wrote:
Sarah Manter wrote: Question for people who’ve mined Kawpow elsewhere: My understanding is that Kawpow works for about 3 GB and up (as opposed to Ethash, which has been better for 4GB and up. ), but fewer GB than that would still need to go with Ethash-lowmemory. Does that seem correct?
I believe you have to have 4+gb for KawPow. I have a 3gb card and it doesn’t work with KawPow, I can only get my 3gb card to work with etchash (with some effort) and ethash-lowmemory
OK, thanks.
@ awb1 « Mon 9:40 am »
Sarah Manter wrote: Question for people who’ve mined Kawpow elsewhere: My understanding is that Kawpow works for about 3 GB and up (as opposed to Ethash, which has been better for 4GB and up. ), but fewer GB than that would still need to go with Ethash-lowmemory. Does that seem correct?
I believe you have to have 4+gb for KawPow. I have a 3gb card and it doesn’t work with KawPow, I can only get my 3gb card to work with etchash (with some effort) and ethash-lowmemory
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 9:11 am »
Question for people who’ve mined Kawpow elsewhere: My understanding is that Kawpow works for about 3 GB and up (as opposed to Ethash, which has been better for 4GB and up. ), but fewer GB than that would still need to go with Ethash-lowmemory. Does that seem correct?
@ Salsuero « Mon 6:07 am »
A lot less profitable too.
bMeister1 wrote:
ElectricEnigma wrote: does etchash get profitability spikes like ethash?
I sure wish. lol Etc is a lot more stable than Eth for some reason.
@ bMeister1 « Sun 3:16 pm »
ElectricEnigma wrote: does etchash get profitability spikes like ethash?
I sure wish. lol Etc is a lot more stable than Eth for some reason.
@ ElectricEnigma « Sun 12:16 pm »
the etchash nft marketplace is starting to pickup so that should mean more profitability correct?
@ ElectricEnigma « Sun 12:16 pm »
does etchash get profitability spikes like ethash?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Sat 6:14 pm »
Salsuero wrote: Why can’t you pay me daily on XLM? What is the issue? This doesn’t make sense to me. Can this be explained beyond "we know it’s an issue" please?
Unfortunately, this issue is so complex that we don't fully understand the cause. The PHP library we use to send Stellar hasn't been updated in 3 years, and it will cost a lot to learn its code to fix the bug. We're currently evaluating whether to resolve the issue or discontinue Stellar payouts, and we hope to have a decision next week.
@ Salsuero « Sat 1:38 pm »
Why can’t you pay me daily on XLM? What is the issue? This doesn’t make sense to me. Can this be explained beyond "we know it’s an issue" please?
@ wjoshua1984 « Sat 12:52 pm »
Payout coins can drop though
@ wjoshua1984 « Sat 12:51 pm »
Well except the coins I’m mining lol
@ wjoshua1984 « Sat 12:51 pm »
It’s winter let it drop all the way 🤣
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:31 am »
for even better effect scroll down here a bit so you don’t see those numbers up there :D
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:30 am »
I guess thats the part where we have to stay strong and hope for better times...that and don’t look at coinbase for a while
@ Sumoblei « Sat 11:15 am »
ikr i just bought down a few days ago now im brokeass
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:04 am »
*me *off
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:04 am »
or as my wife would let my without cutting my hands of
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 11:02 am »
the biggest dip in the history of mankind and its close to the end of the month. Cant even buy that dip as much as I wanted to
@ Sumoblei « Sat 9:05 am »
Dive for the pearl
@ -MaVerick- « Sat 7:48 am »
jesus...that dip kept on dipping
@ Sumoblei « Fri 7:36 pm »
Is today the 13th?......
@ Kaffiend « Fri 7:27 pm »
Hoping....
@ Kaffiend « Fri 7:27 pm »
Holding I can get it to work as a 9th card on one of my rigs so I don’t have to spring for a whole new one
@ Kaffiend « Fri 7:01 pm »
Thanks. Yea always hard to turn it down since so rare.
@ Kaffiend « Fri 7:01 pm »
Wife is gonna take care of me in my sleep soon lol
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 6:47 pm »
hehe gratz, wouldn’t let that pass either
@ Kaffiend « Fri 6:35 pm »
Just won a 3070ti in new egg shuffle kinda regretting buying it but hard to tun it down
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 6:33 pm »
also it would be nice of the dip to stop dipping, so I’ll finally reach my payout treshhold
@ Kaffiend « Fri 6:33 pm »
Eth gets much lower I might have to try Kawpow
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 6:30 pm »
they scratched the low power mode so unless you used high power mode before, this is even more on the downside
@ Kaffiend « Fri 6:06 pm »
new gminer getting about 1mh/s more on 3080ti. dont think its gonna make up for the extra fees taken since up to 1% now on eth. stable so far though
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 12:20 pm »
*see
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 12:20 pm »
well well, lets lee about that
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 12:19 pm »
new gminer version came up with "major performance improvement for LHR GPUs on Ethash algorithm"
@ Alynn « Fri 11:42 am »
For a sell off there isn’t a lot of gas affecting mining.
@ Alynn « Fri 10:26 am »
Bleh. So now I won’t be able to tell if my payout is low because of KawPow, or it is low because everything is down :P
@ Sarah Manter « Fri 10:08 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: yeah rip Meatloaf. Love those songs
diginumis wrote:Yup. I woke up to 4 notifications on my phone that Meatloaf died and one telling me that BTC was below $39k. I was devastated by only one of those 5 notifications.
:cry:
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 9:55 am »
yeah rip Meatloaf. Love those songs
@ diginumis « Fri 9:24 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: ooookay, I think I wont look at coinbase for a few days. Thats a lotta red
Yup. I woke up to 4 notifications on my phone that Meatloaf died and one telling me that BTC was below $39k. I was devastated by only one of those 5 notifications.
@ Kaffiend « Fri 9:24 am »
yea same here I have lost a lot. If the wife see’s she will want me to sell off everything and get out
@ -MaVerick- « Fri 8:32 am »
ooookay, I think I wont look at coinbase for a few days. Thats a lotta red
@ Sumoblei « Thu 9:46 pm »
has started a new topic: l=[RAM in GB]
@ Sumoblei « Thu 8:43 pm »
Ah so
@ Sarah Manter « Thu 6:50 pm »
Sumoblei wrote:
Paula Godshall wrote:
KEBKR wrote: If I have a balance of one coin is there anyway to change it to another so i can trigger a payout?
We aren’t licensed to convert balances that have already been earned
w who issues those licenses?
We would have to register as a bank or an exchange, which is very expensive and not part of our goals as a company.
@ Sumoblei « Thu 6:19 pm »
Paula Godshall wrote:
KEBKR wrote: If I have a balance of one coin is there anyway to change it to another so i can trigger a payout?
w who issues those licenses?
@ Paula Godshall « Thu 5:27 pm »
@ Alynn « Thu 5:24 pm »
I am not right now
@ Macky82 « Thu 5:22 pm »
anyone getting kawpow saying The KAWPOW share processor is offline; please submit a support ticket
@ parduke « Thu 2:34 pm »
Addnode
@ Alynn « Thu 12:13 pm »
Ok, looks like i hvae kawpow stable, not to let it run for a day or two and do a compare.
@ Sumoblei « Thu 9:50 am »
I don’t think so
@ KEBKR « Thu 8:59 am »
If I have a balance of one coin is there anyway to change it to another so i can trigger a payout?
@ Leftoverloser « Wed 10:27 pm »
Alynn wrote:
Leftoverloser wrote:
Paula Godshall wrote: Solo miners don’t receive rewards until they find a block. You can read more about different mining modes in our documentation or on the web in general
Why would I be making litecoin solo mining here? I havent found a block but have made litecoin
because you also merge mine doge, so you will see small gains from the merge mining.
Thanks!
@ Alynn « Wed 10:09 pm »
Leftoverloser wrote:
Paula Godshall wrote: Solo miners don’t receive rewards until they find a block. You can read more about different mining modes in our documentation or on the web in general
Why would I be making litecoin solo mining here? I havent found a block but have made litecoin
because you also merge mine doge, so you will see small gains from the merge mining.
@ Leftoverloser « Wed 10:03 pm »
@ Paula Godshall « Wed 8:19 pm »
Solo miners don’t receive rewards until they find a block. You can read more about different mining modes in our documentation or on the web in general
@ Leftoverloser « Wed 7:23 pm »
Question on solo mining Litecoin. How am I making litecoin if I haven’t found a block yet?
@ Alynn « Wed 6:46 pm »
My nvidia rig is back up, but I can’t find a stable kawpow config for my 4GB 480s so gonna put them back on etc for now
@ Sumoblei « Wed 6:43 pm »
And btw Alynn, all my troubles started when i lost power at the house.
@ Alynn « Wed 6:23 pm »
This happens a lot with him, i’m at the point I just ignore.
@ Sumoblei « Wed 6:12 pm »
Alynn wrote: So maybe it wasn’t my cat. It looks like my Nvidia rig has become very unstable so I had to up the power usage to counter it, and that extra power was enough to pop the breaker not only on the power supply, but on the entire room. So I can’t run both my nvidia and amd machines in there.
I had the same issue with my invidia rig a few weeks ago, I could not find the issue but I reinstalled windows and viola, back to normal
@ Aurislion « Wed 5:38 pm »
LooksRare.org has an amazing staking program right now. You are all welcome.
@ Aurislion « Wed 5:36 pm »
Prohashing is not responsible for fixing your eth mining profits. Too many new people using less than optimal equipment is ruining that for everyone.
@ efrenkov « Wed 4:12 pm »
has started a new topic: KAWPOW
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 3:00 pm »
I always have to think about a short story when reading stuff like that, dunno what exactly it is called in english - the boy who cried wolf
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 2:58 pm »
*bit
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 2:58 pm »
that would surely change the daily messages a but
@ Steve Sokolowski « Wed 2:32 pm »
sergiokaminsky575 wrote: please ETH mining profits are too low for all currencies. help me prohashing
You can try mining KAWPOW instead, if you’d like
@ efrenkov « Wed 1:02 pm »
has started a new topic: KAWPOW error autorization
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 11:59 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: had to look that one up. I will never look at our cat the same way again :D
:lol:
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 11:14 am »
has started a new topic: Hey miners! We're on Discord!
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 11:13 am »
had to look that one up. I will never look at our cat the same way again :D
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 10:50 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: remember "aliens" - it learned how to sabotage the electric
It’s really a flerken.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 10:49 am »
Alynn wrote: So maybe it wasn’t my cat. It looks like my Nvidia rig has become very unstable so I had to up the power usage to counter it, and that extra power was enough to pop the breaker not only on the power supply, but on the entire room. So I can’t run both my nvidia and amd machines in there.
Poor kitty.
@ -MaVerick- « Wed 10:46 am »
remember "aliens" - it learned how to sabotage the electric
@ Alynn « Wed 10:18 am »
So maybe it wasn’t my cat. It looks like my Nvidia rig has become very unstable so I had to up the power usage to counter it, and that extra power was enough to pop the breaker not only on the power supply, but on the entire room. So I can’t run both my nvidia and amd machines in there.
@ Sarah Manter « Wed 7:18 am »
Keep your eyes peeled for an announcement later this morning!
@ jlsfska « Wed 6:14 am »
Thanks for the feedback. I’m on 220v for both. One of the units I bought with only 3 working boards, the other I think I just pushed a little too far with overclocking (I’ve backed off the overclock some now). Both units are fed from the same plug, but I had an S19j Pro on there for a while with no issues so I think I’m ok on that front. Sounds like it is worth a try this weekend just to see what happens. Utility I was referring to is on the stock miner status page between "localwork" and "WU". I don’t know exactly what it is, but it does seem to correlate with finding more blocks at least based on the couple units I have to go off of (more blocks found on 1 unit even at similar RT Hash for both). Thanks again for the help.
@ Paula Godshall « Tue 11:00 pm »
The share inserters fell behind (causing data not to update on the website) and were restarted around 10PM ET
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Tue 9:02 pm »
ethash MINING ALGORITHM STOPPED WORKING. PLEASE HELP ME
@ DeFiDarrin « Tue 6:41 pm »
@Alynn Kitty don’t care ;)
@ Alynn « Tue 6:35 pm »
He’s shut down my power supplies 3 times today.
@ Sumoblei « Tue 6:32 pm »
Kat soup!
@ Aurislion « Tue 6:31 pm »
BAD KITTY!!!!
@ DeFiDarrin « Tue 6:27 pm »
@jlsfska I’m not an L3+ veteran, but I am running 10 in a small hobby farm; as far as your question, that depends. If your power plugs are being strained with four hash boards (maybe you are on 110v?), keeping the load distributed might be an advantage (3/3 vs. 4/2). .Perhaps knowing why those boards went out might help guide your decision making.
@ Alynn « Tue 6:26 pm »
Nevermind, it turns out my cat is a jerk.
@ Aurislion « Tue 6:23 pm »
Each board runs independently, so if you were to move a board to (what exactly does higher utility unit mean?) the other machine, it may or may not run faster with that machine, but no way to tell without actually doing so based on the information you have provided
@ Alynn « Tue 6:20 pm »
I know it’s probably just coincidence but I can’t keep my miners stable no matter what today.
@ jlsfska « Tue 6:16 pm »
Any L3+ veterans out there: I have 2 units with 1 bad board each at this point. Is it better to keep them as is, or swap a good hash board from the lower utility unit into the higher utility unit and run 4 and 2 boards? Thanks for any advice.
@ Aurislion « Tue 6:13 pm »
Thank you Sarah
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 3:19 pm »
sergiokaminsky575 wrote: why doesn’t prohashing put babydoge coin for mining please? thanks
You can put it in a post in the development discussion and feedback forum as a recommendation for future consideration.
@ sergiokaminsky575 « Tue 2:38 pm »
why doesn’t prohashing put babydoge coin for mining please? thanks
@ Sarah Manter « Tue 1:28 pm »
Aurislion wrote: YouTube channel idea - How to successfully create the ANON wallet so I can actually get my outstanding amount paid out
I’m not sure I know that coin well enough quite yet to do a video. I see it’s trading at STEX. Where/how were you trying to set up the wallet? There may be someone here on the forums who's set up for ANON who can help.
@ Aurislion « Tue 12:56 pm »
YouTube channel idea - How to successfully create the ANON wallet so I can actually get my outstanding amount paid out
@ efrenkov « Tue 11:23 am »
has started a new topic: KAWPOW
@ quimkaos « Mon 9:27 pm »
lol
@ Banished_Privateer « Mon 8:11 pm »
I’m poor again.
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 7:34 pm »
awww back to reality
@ Steven Godshall « Mon 5:57 pm »
daringone wrote: Anyone else have issues with ETH payout? Not seen payout since 15th.
Will be resolved within a few hrs.
@ pmzone « Mon 5:50 pm »
daringone wrote: Anyone else have issues with ETH payout? Not seen payout since 15th.
mine too, didn’t get my payout to coinbase for 16th and now with the fixing of the kawpow, doubt there will be for the 17th too.
@ daringone « Mon 4:25 pm »
Anyone else have issues with ETH payout? Not seen payout since 15th.
@ wjoshua1984 « Mon 3:58 pm »
wjoshua1984 wrote: Chia algo is currently in error fyi
false alarm it’s back
@ wjoshua1984 « Mon 3:55 pm »
Chia algo is currently in error fyi
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 1:45 pm »
Alynn wrote: I will say... I know it was fake, but 250 dollars a day was pretty amazing to see.
:lol: I can imagine!
@ Alynn « Mon 1:43 pm »
I will say... I know it was fake, but 250 dollars a day was pretty amazing to see.
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 1:41 pm »
Chris will be making share corrections later tonight. Kawpow mining will be delayed somewhat because this bug affects all algorithms in some way, but Kawpow revealed the issue for us so we can work on it. Chris needs to get a better handle on what’s wrong, so the bug is top priority.
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 1:08 pm »
Salsuero wrote:
Sarah Manter wrote: Payouts went out a little later than normal today but within the promised 24 hour window. If, after the 24 hour window has elapsed, you are still seeing issue with payouts, please submit a support ticket so we can look into it for you. https://prohashing.com/about
Yes... another day without my XLM payment. This is way too common.
The XLM payout issue is one that they have been aware of and are actively working on. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, and we do appreciate your patience.
@ Salsuero « Mon 12:34 pm »
Sarah Manter wrote: Payouts went out a little later than normal today but within the promised 24 hour window. If, after the 24 hour window has elapsed, you are still seeing issue with payouts, please submit a support ticket so we can look into it for you. https://prohashing.com/about
Yes... another day without my XLM payment. This is way too common.
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 12:26 pm »
Payouts went out a little later than normal today but within the promised 24 hour window. If, after the 24 hour window has elapsed, you are still seeing issue with payouts, please submit a support ticket so we can look into it for you. https://prohashing.com/about
@ Alynn « Mon 12:22 pm »
ok cool... Swapping then thank you for the update
@ Sarah Manter « Mon 12:20 pm »
Kawpow/ravencoin mining has been temporarily disabled while Chris is looking into a bug in earnings that requires a deep diagnosis.
@ treadhead64 « Mon 11:55 am »
@arkansasguy :  Yeah, I’m asking same thing..
@ treadhead64 « Mon 11:42 am »
New here.. are there issues with payouts on eth?
@ Alynn « Mon 11:15 am »
@steve would it be better if I quit mining or is it better to keep going for troubleshooting purposes?
@ Steve Sokolowski « Mon 10:53 am »
there aren’t any known issues with payouts that affect other algorithms; if you’re encountering an issue, we’ll be glad to investigate if you submit a support ticket
@ quimkaos « Mon 10:31 am »
it’s probably due to the issue with kawpow
@ arkansasguy « Mon 10:30 am »
I only mine avalanche with scrypt miners. Just the normal daily payout wasn’t there. Nothing big, just curious.
@ quimkaos « Mon 10:27 am »
devs are fixing it
@ quimkaos « Mon 10:26 am »
at least for ppl that mined cawpow yesterday
@ arkansasguy « Mon 10:24 am »
Payouts delayed today for anyone else?
@ OneOfThePetes « Mon 9:26 am »
Just a heads up for any BTT holders... They are changing things, and it has be temporarily delisted on Binance... https://medium.com/@BitTorrent/launch-o ... eacfe26d22
@ Alynn « Mon 9:08 am »
Ok so should I just stop mining and go back to etc for now? I feel like I’m stealing
@ Sumoblei « Mon 8:59 am »
-MaVerick- wrote: I wonder how many GPU you need to make your own warm water
If we bought enough our wives could be the stove!
@ efrenkov « Mon 8:35 am »
sniffff, kawpow dreams
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 7:51 am »
I wonder how many GPU you need to make your own warm water
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 7:48 am »
even 2500 would be a good start
@ -MaVerick- « Mon 7:47 am »
if my math isnt totally off I had the mining power of 25.000 3060TI yesterday on KawPow. Living the dream :D
@ efrenkov « Mon 6:10 am »
has started a new topic: KAWPOW are crazy
@ quimkaos « Mon 6:06 am »
they are fixing it
@ BMChris « Mon 6:03 am »
Yeah just got Kawpow working and.... it says I’ve earned nearly 50 cents in about 10 minutes. Which would be nice.... but is likely not correct
@ Rivve « Mon 3:26 am »
Any ETA on the Kawpow fix? my dashboard is still hella wonky
@ pmzone « Sun 11:43 pm »
i suppose the border line between ETCHASH and KAWPOW for 4GB card is etchash can’t drop below 2cents/MH/s/day and kawpow hitting above 6cents/MH/s/day. when that happens, probably time to switch over to kawpow
@ bMeister1 « Sun 10:45 pm »
Yeah I don’t think so either. My GPU is showing 6.13MH/s client-side and a whopping 92H/s on the dashboard. I’ve also earned multiple dollars in just 2hrs of mining allegedly
@ Alynn « Sun 10:27 pm »
so is kawpow supposed to be fixed because... like... I don’t think it is.

Who is chatting

offline Kaffiend 
offline S3KshuN8 
offline Sumoblei 

Login  •  Register