It's a pipe dream sort of thing

Come here to chat about mining topics not covered under Mining Pools, Mining Rigs, or Mining Algorithms.
Forum rules
The General Mining Topics forum is a place to discuss topics dealing with mining that don't fall into the categories of our other Mining Forums.

(For connectivity questions related to PROHASHING, please see Mining Rig and Connectivity Support.)

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
taoaxue123

It's a pipe dream sort of thing

Post by taoaxue123 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:38 am

It's a pipe dream sort of thing, but we'd love to do it, saidCiccolini. We'll see. We'll see indeed! Lord of the Ringsis about to get a huge boost from the upcoming Amazon television series POE currency trade , and it sounds like LOTROis going to come along for the wild ride. I hope it really does live forever.

[Travel was provided by Standing Stone Games.]

Here's how character customization works in Darksiders: Genesis – Destructoid

#NotDarkSidersII

Darksiders: Genesis is getting ready to be unleashed next month on PC and Stadia (with a far-out February 2020 release on consoles), but until then, we can speculate and theorycraft on how in-depth this hack and slash is going to be.

The latest video deals with abilities and a mechanic called creature cores, which are doled out after killing enemies and grant game-changing abilities. Many of them seem to be area-of-effect-based, but we also get a glimpse at the skill tree and some of the more nuanced powers. I'm not expecting Path of Exile depth here, but what we're seeing so far is promising enough for an action-centric top-down joint. I also dig the idea that you can run through the game once as the melee-powered War, then again as the ranged Strife.

In fact I'm just jazzed about playing as Strife in general, who is the only horseman to date that hasn't had his own game. I do hope we get that dedicated entry at some point!

Right on the heels of Diablo IV's announcement, Path of Exile 2 is coming – Destructoid

‘One game, two campaigns,' and it looks more Diablo than ever

We got ourselves an ARPG war!

While Diablo IIIwas fun in its own right POE buy currency , a lot of folks didn't dig the move away from the macabre aesthetic of old, and fell right into the arms of Path of Exile. While it was a rough unknown at first, the scrappy free-to-play (actually free-to-play) game really worked its way up the ranks, providing tons of free substantial expansions for players while providing a gameplay loop similar to Diablo II.