XYO Disabled?

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
SabineHutt

XYO Disabled?

Post by SabineHutt » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:06 pm

Hi, I've been getting payouts to my coinbase for XYO but suddenly it's telling me that it's in error and no longer supported? Was this a permanent thing or is this just temporary bug? Just asking because it's one of the few coins I actually hodl. I don't mind if it was discontinued since it's easy to just swap something else i have deposited to coinbase for it, but if it was, what would happen to balances that caused payout errors?

Thanks,
Sabine
Sarah Manter

Re: XYO Disabled?

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:27 pm

SabineHutt wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:06 pm Hi, I've been getting payouts to my coinbase for XYO but suddenly it's telling me that it's in error and no longer supported? Was this a permanent thing or is this just temporary bug? Just asking because it's one of the few coins I actually hodl. I don't mind if it was discontinued since it's easy to just swap something else i have deposited to coinbase for it, but if it was, what would happen to balances that caused payout errors?

Thanks,
Sabine
This coin has been delisted from Coinbase, so Steven is looking into next steps and whether we can continue to offer it through somewhere else or if we need to discontinue it at this point.
SabineHutt

Post by SabineHutt » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 pm

Thanks for getting back to me, Sarah. However, XYO is still available on Coinbase, as I bought some last night. Are there plans for them to delist it in the future?
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:13 am

SabineHutt wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 pm Thanks for getting back to me, Sarah. However, XYO is still available on Coinbase, as I bought some last night. Are there plans for them to delist it in the future?
A coin can be available on one market within an exchange but be delisted through the markets we support. (Trading pairs, etc.)