Attention PROHASHING Coinbase customers! Change related to your payout addresses

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Attention PROHASHING Coinbase customers! Change related to your payout addresses

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:38 am

Due to Coinbase's upcoming discontinuation of CoinbasePro, we are migrating to a new corporate account to use Coinbase's corporate "Coinbase Exchange".

We plan on performing this Coinbase maintenance Tuesday February 7th afternoon (U.S. eastern time) and it is expected to take a few hours. During the maintenance, coins that only have CoinbasePro markets may be temporarily in error and unearnable. All other aspects of the system, such as mining, will be unaffected.

We will be un-linking all customer Coinbase accounts for off-chain payouts, which will require re-linking in your PROHASHING payouts page after maintenance is completed. Since some customers may have old or outdated on-chain payout addresses saved, we will add a one-time payout hold for all un-linked customers as a precaution until you either re-link your Coinbase account or when you next edit/update/re-save an on-chain payout address. Regardless of this maintenance, we highly recommend ensuring your PROHASHING on-chain payout addresses are always up to date and accurate.

There is a chance some off-chain Coinbase payouts may delayed for up to 72 hours after the maintenance is completed.

Please note that after the maintenance we will be using "Coinbase Exchange", but the website will continue to show the old exchange name "CoinbasePro" on the coin status page.
Ilovecoffee

Re: Attention PROHASHING Coinbase customers! Change related to your payout addresses

Post by Ilovecoffee » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:13 am

Hey Sarah,

Question: Since this update I noticed I haven't been receiving payouts on Coinbase as normal (not that it's much these days with ETH).

I noticed the Payout history still shows it's transferred, but there's nothing going into my Coinbase account. Is this what the 72-hour delay could be for? I re-linked my Coinbase account fwiw yesterday. But I'm now on the 3rd day of transfers with nothing showing up in Coinbase.

Any ideas?
cgd6612

Re: Attention PROHASHING Coinbase customers! Change related to your payout addresses

Post by cgd6612 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:00 pm

now that you guys unlinked it, I can't link back it just gives an error.
Ilovecoffee

Post by Ilovecoffee » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:02 pm

cgd6612 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:00 pm now that you guys unlinked it, I can't link back it just gives an error.
Same here also

{"message":"An unexpected exception occurred. The issue has been logged."}

But I get an email from Coinbase saying I've authorized Prohashing but my Payout options still show "Not Connected"
greenwaretrust

Post by greenwaretrust » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:54 am

Same thing on my end too
Ilovecoffee

Post by Ilovecoffee » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:07 am

greenwaretrust wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:54 am Same thing on my end too
cgd6612 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:00 pm now that you guys unlinked it, I can't link back it just gives an error.
Working now.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:30 am

If you've received the error message when trying to reconnect, please clear your web browser cache, and refresh.
Stevekali4

Post by Stevekali4 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:21 am

Ilovecoffee wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:13 am Hey Sarah,

Question: Since this update I noticed I haven't been receiving payouts on Coinbase as normal (not that it's much these days with ETH).

I noticed the Payout history still shows it's transferred, but there's nothing going into my Coinbase account. Is this what the 72-hour delay could be for? I re-linked my Coinbase account fwiw yesterday Car service from CDG airport to Caen. But I'm now on the 3rd day of transfers with nothing showing up in Coinbase.

Any ideas?
This may happen that the sum is not yet positioned, but awaiting validation. So you have to wait.