Autolykos Mining Settings

A forum to discuss mining algorithms, the best coins to mine with each, the algorithms that work the best with specific rigs, etc.
Forum rules
The Mining Algorithms forum is a place to discuss topics dealing with mining algorithms, the best coins to mine with each, the algorithms that work best with specific rigs, etc.

(For connectivity questions related to PROHASHING, please see Mining Rig and Connectivity Support.)

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
dalr46

Autolykos Mining Settings

Post by dalr46 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:23 pm

What are the mining parameters for Autolykos2? Is it username and then password agreements in the next field, or ":" between somewhere? I'm unable to mine under PPLNS as it will not take the parameters regardless of how I try them.
DeafEyeJedi

Re: Autolykos Mining Settings

Post by DeafEyeJedi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:42 pm

I'm having this issue as well... it prompted me with a message that PH banned my username for too many invalid shares but I dont see anything on my end (HiveOS or ProHashing Dashboard) what gives?
Baseball and Mining. HaCkint0sh and Crypto. Magic Lantern never dies! :geek:
dalr46

Post by dalr46 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:15 am

When I initially started I went off the settings that the worker configurator gives but that was not successful either.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:30 am

DeafEyeJedi wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:42 pm I'm having this issue as well... it prompted me with a message that PH banned my username for too many invalid shares but I dont see anything on my end (HiveOS or ProHashing Dashboard) what gives?
Vance resolved a bug with this algorithm. Your issue should now be fixed.
DeafEyeJedi

Post by DeafEyeJedi » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:53 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:30 am
DeafEyeJedi wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:42 pm I'm having this issue as well... it prompted me with a message that PH banned my username for too many invalid shares but I dont see anything on my end (HiveOS or ProHashing Dashboard) what gives?
Confirmed. Fixed for ERGO. Can’t wait for you guys to add NEOX or VTC in the near future. Although KawPow is still somewhat profitable but not so after higher power consumption and electricity cost. Ha.
Baseball and Mining. HaCkint0sh and Crypto. Magic Lantern never dies! :geek:
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:45 pm

DeafEyeJedi wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:30 am
Confirmed. Fixed for ERGO. Can’t wait for you guys to add NEOX or VTC in the near future. Although KawPow is still somewhat profitable but not so after higher power consumption and electricity cost. Ha.
NEOX isn't something we can consider adding at this time, but you can feel free to ask again when it's added to exchanges that accept US customers, and we can look into it.
VTC is one we used to have until it forked, and we decided not to add support for it at the time. I'll put it forward to the team for consideration, but it's going to be a while before we add any new algorithms. Our goal for this next quarter is working on efficiency. Cleaning up code, optimizing current services, making sure staff is cross trained so that services continue smoothly when there are vacations or sick days, etc.
xRedBeardx

Post by xRedBeardx » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:35 pm

what was the fix for autolykos? mine is connected and running for hours on autolykos2 or whatever with the .bat file change like in the directions, submitted 350+ shares but the dashboard hasn't registered a single pay from that rig to pending, just from the scrypt rig. And it doesnt register the name right or show chart info. "Chart data is currently not available for this worker." for 8+ hrs Ive let it go to see if it work itself out.