Autolykos2 Beta Release Announcement

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sarah Manter

Autolykos2 Beta Release Announcement

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:55 pm

Autolykos2 has now been Beta released, and Ergo is now available for mining at PROHASHING!
Dr Greg

Re: Autolykos2 Beta Release Announcement

Post by Dr Greg » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:57 pm

Hi Sarah,

I got prohashing to add all your pools to Raveos, Any chance of getting them updated to included Autolykos2 for Erg and Octopus for Conflux.

Been madly hacking away trying to get Raveos to connect to Prohashing for Ergo on a custom pool setup and cant get it connect. Im paranoid to keep trying as ive generated 66 fake miners by mucking about and dont want to give your servers trouble,
Dr Greg

Post by Dr Greg » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:31 am

Well that went well, I just got banned from the eth pool for trying too many attempts to mine ergo witb autolycos
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:47 am

Dr Greg wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:57 pm Hi Sarah,

I got prohashing to add all your pools to Raveos, Any chance of getting them updated to included Autolykos2 for Erg and Octopus for Conflux.

Been madly hacking away trying to get Raveos to connect to Prohashing for Ergo on a custom pool setup and cant get it connect. Im paranoid to keep trying as ive generated 66 fake miners by mucking about and dont want to give your servers trouble,
Hi. I see your ticket in the system. I'm not familiar with RaveOS yet myself to answer it and walk you through anything, but I'll make sure someone sees it and gets back to you. I'm sure we can work on getting those things updated, but it may take a little time, as you had previously stated.
Dr Greg

Post by Dr Greg » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:09 am

Thanks Sara. It was a female staff member who got it all sorted for me last time and it wasnt you. That probably makes things harder as I don't remember her name and she doesnt appear on your staff list any more. Ive got Susan stuck in my head but maybe thats wrong.

Im just mega stressed about getting all this stuff sorted before the merge if possible. Once show me what im doing wrong in my support ticket, I can set up all the missing Algos myself and will happily post all the configs in the forums for every one else to use.

Raveos is essentially the opposition to HiveOs' market share. But at the end of the day its just another linux mining Os. I think im going to hand roll my own linux build for all this after the merge as im sick of small issues slowing me down with alot of these builds
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:28 am

Dr Greg wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:09 am Thanks Sara. It was a female staff member who got it all sorted for me last time and it wasnt you. That probably makes things harder as I don't remember her name and she doesnt appear on your staff list any more. Ive got Susan stuck in my head but maybe thats wrong.

Im just mega stressed about getting all this stuff sorted before the merge if possible. Once show me what im doing wrong in my support ticket, I can set up all the missing Algos myself and will happily post all the configs in the forums for every one else to use.

Raveos is essentially the opposition to HiveOs' market share. But at the end of the day its just another linux mining Os. I think im going to hand roll my own linux build for all this after the merge as im sick of small issues slowing me down with alot of these builds
Yes, that was most likely Paula. I'm working on finding out if anyone else currently on our staff is familiar with RaveOS. If not, I'll jump onto it and do my best to help you out quickly, but I'm more familiar with HiveOS because that's the one I got the templates set up for. I won't let you fall off our list. ;-)
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:16 pm

Dr Greg wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:09 am Thanks Sara. It was a female staff member who got it all sorted for me last time and it wasnt you. That probably makes things harder as I don't remember her name and she doesnt appear on your staff list any more. Ive got Susan stuck in my head but maybe thats wrong.

OK, update. Paula was the expert on RaveOS. We have a document with what notes she left, but I haven't had a chance to look at them today because I was already working on getting HiveOS set up today. I'll make sure to start right in on looking into the RaveOS stuff in the morning so I can see if I can get you squared away.
rahmat

Post by rahmat » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:29 pm

i has been banned when i just tryinmg mining ergo using teamredminer 0.10.2, now when i wanna back mining eth, i has banned tho, its says error code -2 because too many submitting invalid shares
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:29 pm

rahmat wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:29 pm i has been banned when i just tryinmg mining ergo using teamredminer 0.10.2, now when i wanna back mining eth, i has banned tho, its says error code -2 because too many submitting invalid shares
I saw your message on the forums also. Please submit an official support ticket, and include how you've set up your config file/password arguments when you submit the ticket.
pmzone

Post by pmzone » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:04 pm

i suspect there might be some issue on the autolykos2 pool in prohashing.

firstly, when i used lolMiner on Nvidia card, there were too many stale shares, almost the same amount as accepted. thinking might be overclocking issue but when i switched to unmineable using the same setting, nothing wrong there. next when i switched to using T-Rex, didn't get the same issue.

secondly, when I used lolMiner on AMD card, same stale shares issue. Since AMD card used T-Rex, the only option is TeamRedMiner and there were tonnes of errors message, should be what rahmat has encountered. again, I switched to unmineable to test it out and no such issue occurred.