Hive Os with Raven

Discuss issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced Prohashing miners.
Forum rules
Welcome to the mining rig and connectivity support forum!

This forum is for discussing issues with mining rigs and connectivity issues with experienced PROHASHING miners. This is a great place to ask questions about connecting specific hardware to PROHASHING.

Remember, PROHASHING employees do not closely monitor the forums like we do the official support channels, so this forum's purpose is to connect you with other PROHASHING miners who have experience with similar hardware/issues. If you have connectivity issues you are unable to resolve here on the forum, please submit a ticket through the official support channels.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
ScKryptoguy

Hive Os with Raven

Post by ScKryptoguy » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:41 pm

I have and love mining Eth on Hive Os.However I am stuck on my flightsheet for RVN as I don’t see a pool listed for Prohashing with the merge looming.Thank you in advance...
You miss 100% of shots you dont take.....unless you"re a Goalie!!!
Sarah Manter

Re: Hive Os with Raven

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:44 pm

ScKryptoguy wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:41 pm I have and love mining Eth on Hive Os.However I am stuck on my flightsheet for RVN as I don’t see a pool listed for Prohashing with the merge looming.Thank you in advance...
Haha! True. Let me give it a look. I haven't been in there in a bit. I'll get back to you. It will most likely be tomorrow morning.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:10 pm

ScKryptoguy wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:41 pm I have and love mining Eth on Hive Os.However I am stuck on my flightsheet for RVN as I don’t see a pool listed for Prohashing with the merge looming.Thank you in advance...
OK, It took some playing around, but I have the flight sheet setup for you. I'm going to eventually get a pull request in (soon) to HiveOS for the newer algos, but for now, here's basically how your flight sheet should look if mining RVN through HiveOS without a PROHASHING template.

Does this help?
ScKryptoguy

Post by ScKryptoguy » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:40 pm

Thank you so much...I love Prohashing
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:35 am

ScKryptoguy wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:40 pm Thank you so much...I love Prohashing
You're welcome! We're happy to have you mining with us. :-)
ScKryptoguy

Post by ScKryptoguy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:54 pm

So I managed to do a flight sheet with ETC for a few days to use my Eth OC settings and so far so good.Today I did notice a lower payouts but looking at ETC overnight I feel like there may be promise.Good luck to everyone mining.Lets stick together and remember what PH has done for us thus far...
MLLHR
DeafEyeJedi

Post by DeafEyeJedi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:25 pm

I can confirm this works too for RVN via HiveOS!
Baseball and Mining. HaCkint0sh and Crypto. Magic Lantern never dies! :geek:
ScKryptoguy

Post by ScKryptoguy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:29 pm

Awesome.Thank you!!!!
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:58 am

Thanks for the updates, and I'm glad it's working for you all. Let me know if you have any questions.
merede

Post by merede » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:11 am

Certainly! A mining rig requires proper connectivity support to ensure optimal performance. This includes reliable internet access, stable power supply, and efficient cooling systems. Mexican Weight Loss Pills can provide energy and focus for long hours of managing your mining operation, but it's essential to prioritize safety and health while operating your rig. Always consult with professionals and follow best practices to maximize your mining efficiency and success.