PROHASHING announces the release of its newly rebranded and redesigned website

Sarah Manter

PROHASHING announces the release of its newly rebranded and redesigned website

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon May 09, 2022 11:10 am

Trusted cryptocurrency mining pool PROHASHING has rebranded, leading to a redesign of both the public facing and private account pages on its website.

May 09, 2022 - State College, PA - PROHASHING, a cryptocurrency mining pool, has just released its newly redesigned website. The website boasts a new color scheme and uses it’s recently released, redesigned logo. The complete overhaul of the website encompasses both the public facing and private account pages, such as the Dashboard.

According to Michael Steward, PROHASHING’s Director of Front End Engineering, the existing features have received a major overhaul in terms of appearance in many cases. Michael says, “I really like the new design of the status page. The Live Blocks component and the Live Mining Pool Status component both got redesigns that I really like. Having the YouTube playlist embedded directly on the site is cool as well. Over all the website is much more visual having a lot more pictures and other visual aspects.”

Sarah Manter, PROHASHING’s Director of Communications, explained, “On any given day, we have over 20,000 workers connected to our servers. We have amazing customers and a strong community of miners who support each other on our communication platforms. Not only do we want to give them a visually appealing Dashboard to visit when they check on their accounts, but we’re also striving to cut through the noise and really show the crypto world who we are and what we’re about. We want to really show people that PROHASHING truly is a trusted crypto mining pool focused on providing an accessible, transparent, and secure platform that reports real numbers and accurate calculations for our members.”

You can view the newly released website, check out the home page and live status pages, read through the documentation, and sign up for an account by visiting https://prohashing.com.

PROHASHING, LLC is a trusted US based cryptocurrency mining pool founded in December 2013 and officially launched in August 2014. Its focus is on providing an accessible, transparent, and secure platform, as well as reliable customer support, to cryptocurrency miners located around the globe, while also remaining legally compliant. More at https://prohashing.com.

Media Contact:
Sarah Manter
Director of Communications
[email protected]
OneOfThePetes

Re: PROHASHING announces the release of its newly rebranded and redesigned website

Post by OneOfThePetes » Tue May 10, 2022 3:00 am

It's the ugliest site in my bookmarks.
Or it was, until I updated my bookmarks to https://archive.prohashing.com/

Makes me feel like I've been spiked with hallucinogens without my consent. :(

At least the old look and feel is still available, because quite frankly, I would have pointed my miners elsewhere if I was stuck with that horrendous colour scheme.

If new things have been developed for the new site, it's a shame I will not see them.
I'd rather gouge my own eyes out.
....We want to give them a visually appealing Dashboard
Massive fail there.
I left because I hate the colour scheme.
Plenty of other mining pools out there that don't look as terrible.