Prohashing vs Unmineable SHIBA 24h test

A forum to discuss mining pools, features, etc.
Forum rules
This forum is a place to discuss mining pools, features, etc. Topics can include but are not limited to PROHASHING pool.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
efrenkov

Prohashing vs Unmineable SHIBA 24h test

Post by efrenkov » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:10 am

Hello everyone. Today I have completed a 24h experiment mining SHIBA in two Pools, it is simple the experiment consisted of mining SHIB in Unmineable and in Prohashing. Getting in the latter a devastating result. In both cases using etchash.
Greetings.
-MaVerick-

Re: Prohashing vs Unmineable SHIBA 24h test

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:43 pm

Is this some kind of clickbait where you wait for us to ask wtf this is about? Stop the cliffhanger, give us details.
efrenkov

Post by efrenkov » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:11 pm

Mr. Disidente. I'm not a "fisherman" I'm just saying that more Shiba is mined in prohashing than in Unmineable using the same setup. I don't see where the suspense is.
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:23 pm

Well, in the world I know and love, you back up your argument with facts. I see your word, but I don't see anything to back that up. Apart from that, I dunno how Unmineable works and it would be awesome if you could point out key differences in services offered for example. Or how does the payout work since you cannot mine SHIBA directly. You know, showing that Prohashing and Unmineable are somewhat compareable. Also what is your setup?

You see? Questions over questions. Got anything?
efrenkov

Post by efrenkov » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:51 pm

I am glad to know that you know this world and at the same time are a lover. I believe that my word is the only thing that can serve since the "facts" cannot be demonstrated in a forum, rather you are the one who has to take action and do the proof of what I say here so you will see your "facts".
I explain above so you can see that I am not just talking and I know that you know more than you say you know. Unmineable is a pool like Prohashing, in Prohashing you use multiple algorithms (16) and using any of them you can get non-minable coins (like shiba..... what a coincidence) as soon as the mining is confirmed they pay you in the selected coin at percentages . (I love that prohashing system).

On the other hand Unmineable, does the same but with 4 algorithms (ETHASH, ETCHAS, KAWPOW and RANDOM X) using one of them you specify before the wallet address in which currency you want to charge (read instructions) it even has a hasrate calculator that is not very exact.
As you can see, there is nothing more to explain, it is that simple, and as far as I am concerned and my experience in this world, I also love to choose the currency you choose. always in Prohashing it gives more profitability than in Unmineable, (PPS since Unmineable does not use PPLNS).
As for your last question... The configuration will depend on your data, graphics, wallet, server. The instructions are very clear on both platforms. I sincerely don't think that someone as well versed as you will have problems doing it. Better to mine. Something else MR.maverick? Greetings

**Before you criticize me for my semantics, I tell you that I use the google translator for Spanish.
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:28 pm

I can work with bad english, knowing that mine is far from perfect. So don't worry about that. But as of late, people tend to through around their opinion without giving any facts, but claiming that everything they say is true. You say the results are bad, but still refuses to even tell us the results or your setup. How shall we react to that, seeing that you even don't like questions about what you are saying?
efrenkov

Post by efrenkov » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:57 pm

I'm just saying that one pool is more profitable than another, put it to the test, not me. If I say that McDonald's is worse than Burger King, do I have to tell you how many hamburgers I ate or the peptic composition of my taste buds to prove what I say? Rather take it as a dogma of faith.