There is no attempt to deposit my Tether Coins I've earned

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
jasonlivezey_forum

There is no attempt to deposit my Tether Coins I've earned

Post by jasonlivezey_forum » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:00 am

I have my payouts hooked up to Coinbase but it looks like all of them but my tether is being paid. My balance is currently growing on prohashing for tether so it isn't the Coinbase 72hr delay others complaining about (that's affecting me too BTW). Any thoughts on what the problem might be? My username I use for mining is jasonlivezey.

Thanks,

JL
Sarah Manter

Re: There is no attempt to deposit my Tether Coins I've earned

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:34 am

jasonlivezey_forum wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:00 am I have my payouts hooked up to Coinbase but it looks like all of them but my tether is being paid. My balance is currently growing on prohashing for tether so it isn't the Coinbase 72hr delay others complaining about (that's affecting me too BTW). Any thoughts on what the problem might be? My username I use for mining is jasonlivezey.

Thanks,

JL
JL,
Could you please go to prohashing.com/about and submit a support ticket on this issue through our website chat so that our support analyst can look into this issue with you?
-Sarah
jasonlivezey_forum

Post by jasonlivezey_forum » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:52 am

Sure can! Thank you!

JL
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:22 am

jasonlivezey_forum wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:52 am Sure can! Thank you!

JL
Awesome, thanks!