No payout seen in coinbase

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
stelees

No payout seen in coinbase

Post by stelees » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:28 am

Hi there,
Let me start by saying I have no doubt I have mucked up something, the joys of being an old dude trying to understand all this.
I connected by coinbase account. I have shib setup as 100% payout. I am not 38 hours since I started using Prohashing but there is no transfer seen in coinbase. The daily earnt counter has flipped over on the dashboard and it seems to think a payment has been made. I have the backup address in place also, I assumed I would be getting paid daily but not sure if I need to be doing something else but not sure what.
Thanks for any help that can be provided

S.
Kaffiend

Re: No payout seen in coinbase

Post by Kaffiend » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:55 am

After u connect your coinbase be sure to click the enable toggle for shib. When adding the pay option again be sure the box pay to coinbase is checked. I believe if u set a custom threshold you will have to meet that still before it will pay to coinbase. So leave that unchecked and at default if u want it to pay daily. 99% of the time payouts to coinbase are daily, however there is the rare occasion it gets delayed by a day or two depending if coins go in error, prohashing account goes empty $0 waiting for a fund transferor something like that. on your dashboard under amount remaining it should say threshold met and a timer ticking down meaning it’s waiting to be sent/will be sent soon.
Kaffiend

Post by Kaffiend » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:03 am

If you are sure the payment was sent somewhere ( total balance is not building) check your secondary wallet you assigned to be sure it didn’t go there. If it is not there either then you probably to start a ticket for help from a prohashing team member to get some more definitive answers.
stelees

Post by stelees » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:25 am

Ok my amount went over but now isnt showing up in the balance, is this a coinbase issue?

I cant upload an image but it says my assets are $0.00 but when I look in SHIB I can see a history of receiving 90k SHIB.
Kaffiend

Post by Kaffiend » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:09 pm

I would think if it did send and there is a history on coinbase that they received it then it may be a coinbase issue. try to refresh the coinbase asset page. I know I have issues occasionally where it doesn't always update balances promptly and I have to refresh pages a couple times.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:16 pm

This issue was discussed in the "news" section, so I'll direct you there and respond to any questions you might have in that post.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:39 am

stelees wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:28 am Hi there,
Let me start by saying I have no doubt I have mucked up something, the joys of being an old dude trying to understand all this.
I connected by coinbase account. I have shib setup as 100% payout. I am not 38 hours since I started using Prohashing but there is no transfer seen in coinbase. The daily earnt counter has flipped over on the dashboard and it seems to think a payment has been made. I have the backup address in place also, I assumed I would be getting paid daily but not sure if I need to be doing something else but not sure what.
Thanks for any help that can be provided

S.
For reference, this is the link Steve was referring to when he responded in this thread. Some Coinbase payouts delayed
spiceagent11

Post by spiceagent11 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:20 am

I connected by coinbase account. I have shib setup as 100% payout. I am not 38 hours since I started using Prohashing but there is no transfer seen in coinbase.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:01 pm

spiceagent11 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:20 am I connected by coinbase account. I have shib setup as 100% payout. I am not 38 hours since I started using Prohashing but there is no transfer seen in coinbase.
Coinbase has recently been holding payouts for up to a few days with no real explanation as to why. You can submit a support ticket so we know you've been impacted by this, but there may not be anything we can do about it until we see if the payment is released in a few days.