Help needed to reproduce bug

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Help needed to reproduce bug

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:00 am

Two customers reported a bug with the forums recently, stating that the bubble "chat" icons to the left of the topics and posts don't display in their web browsers. I can't reproduce this issue.

Is there anyone who can provide a reproducible test case, with additional information about how it was set up? Is anyone other than the two people seeing this problem, and if so, what operating system and browser version is being used?
Kaffiend

Re: Help needed to reproduce bug

Post by Kaffiend » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:59 am

They do not appear for me with the forum update as well. Windows 10. both Chrome and firefox
It is only with the updated board style that they dont appear. If I switch to previous versions they come back.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Help needed to reproduce bug

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:44 am

This issue has been resolved. It turns out that the problem only appeared to customers who had their zoom amount set to less than 100%. While I was at this code, I also fixed the text in

Code: Select all

code
blocks.

Thanks for your help!