Dashboard & Worker Configurator issues.

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
Forum rules
Welcome to the System Support forum! Encounter a problem related to the pool? Post your issue here and we will help you out.

Keep in mind that the forums are monitored by PROHASHING less closely than the official support channels, so if you have a pressing issue, please submit an official support ticket so that our Support Analyst can look into your issue in a timely manner.

We cannot answer financial questions related to your account on a public forum, so those questions should always be submitted through the orange Support button on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Urnso

Dashboard & Worker Configurator issues.

Post by Urnso » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:09 pm

Hello,
I have a few cards that are mining and generating $ but they do not show up on the dashboard. I have also noticed that the worker configurator is not loading on the site. I wanted to change some of my miner configurations and I can seem to access it. It is reporting that I am making $ so I know it's working but just not showing anything on the dashboard besides that.

Thx.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Dashboard & Worker Configurator issues.

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:16 pm

I just tried to reproduce this issue, but was unable to do so.

Could you submit a support ticket using the "website chat" method, so that we can automatically obtain personal information about your account to open an investigation? Thanks.
Urnso

Post by Urnso » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:17 pm

It started working again. Everything seems to be working fine now.
nbdcorp01

Post by nbdcorp01 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:09 pm

Help! GPU startup issues with GMiner
Hi this...cant get the GPU quickstart guide to work. Here's what I get on the CLI when I try to run GMiner:

C:\Users\pat\Downloads\gminer_2_72_windows64>miner.exe --algo ethash --server prohashing.com:3336 --user nbdcorp01 --pass a=ethash,n=testworker
Access is denied.

I've run GMiner from my programs folder as well. Same "Access Denied" thing.

Here's my computer:Device name DESKTOP-80CBRJ4
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Device ID DA6E1747-A8F9-4EDB-B8CF-97181E225C69
Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA414
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

GPUs are NVidias, Asus:
GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
GeForce GTX 1070 8gb

drivers up to date

Got the CPU quickstart to work on my laptop so Im not a complete moron! Please help!
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:02 pm

Double check either Windows Defender or other AV you have running.
You will need to exclude the miner.exe. If you what to try different miners, it is each to create a new folder (ie: Excluded) and add it to you excluded folders in your AV, Now you have a place to put all your mining apps so you don't have to exclude individually.

Some AV also block the network connection from miners as well. That you will need to allow also.

Hope you get things working.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:17 pm

nbdcorp01 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:09 pm Help! GPU startup issues with GMiner
Hi this...cant get the GPU quickstart guide to work. Here's what I get on the CLI when I try to run GMiner:

C:\Users\pat\Downloads\gminer_2_72_windows64>miner.exe --algo ethash --server prohashing.com:3336 --user nbdcorp01 --pass a=ethash,n=testworker
Access is denied.

I've run GMiner from my programs folder as well. Same "Access Denied" thing.

Here's my computer:Device name DESKTOP-80CBRJ4
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB
Device ID DA6E1747-A8F9-4EDB-B8CF-97181E225C69
Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA414
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

GPUs are NVidias, Asus:
GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
GeForce GTX 1070 8gb

drivers up to date

Got the CPU quickstart to work on my laptop so Im not a complete moron! Please help!
If you're using Ethash, you want to be on port 3339. Port 3336 is for Equihash.
Firefox67

Post by Firefox67 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:19 am

I have a bitmain antminer l3++ I tried to solo mine with it. and it connected just fine but the problem is it seems to be merge mining instead of just plain solo mining is there something I'm doing wrong? I used this in the configuration on the miner c=digibyte,m=solo,i=l3_580
in the mined section of the dashboard, I selected solo and blocks nothing comes up but when I select solo and shares it shows the coin I'm mining
and under the mined coin it says 2 merge mined. and I also have alerts set for blocks found I had 2 alerts and it showed the reward amount of like 14 cents when a block reward should be around $3.90 to $4.00 dollars minus fee's.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:34 am

Firefox67 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:19 am I have a bitmain antminer l3++ I tried to solo mine with it. and it connected just fine but the problem is it seems to be merge mining instead of just plain solo mining is there something I'm doing wrong? I used this in the configuration on the miner c=digibyte,m=solo,i=l3_580
in the mined section of the dashboard, I selected solo and blocks nothing comes up but when I select solo and shares it shows the coin I'm mining
and under the mined coin it says 2 merge mined. and I also have alerts set for blocks found I had 2 alerts and it showed the reward amount of like 14 cents when a block reward should be around $3.90 to $4.00 dollars minus fee's.
Hello! You won't see shares for solo mining because you will only get paid once you find a block, as is the nature of solo mining. However, you are seeing merge mining shares because those are paid out along the way.