Any chance of adding SHIB as a payout option?

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
bMeister1

Re: Any chance of adding SHIB as a payout option?

Post by bMeister1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:28 pm

BMChris wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:08 pm
Alynn wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:14 pm
Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:10 am Great news! I found out that Coinbase Pro has a "sandbox" and that we can use that for testing. I'm spending time today working on implementing Coinbase as an exchange, so hopefully in a few weeks we'll be able to offer SHIB.
So would this allow other coins to be payable over time? Like ATOM or the other interest baring coins? I really would like ATOM, but I understand the oddness with its custom stuff.
Same, I'd love to be able to get ALGO, ATOM and XTZ.
Also same, and I'll add SOL to that wishlist as well.
compusmurf

Post by compusmurf » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:32 pm

Oh, would love to see these: ALGO, ATOM and XTZ.
Mastermind007

Post by Mastermind007 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am

I would love to she ALGO and ATOM as well.

As for SHIB, I am not confident in that coin. In my opinion there seems to be something shady going on. How the coin creator sent 50% of the coin to the creator of ETH, Vitalik Buterin. Who in turn dumped it (at least it when to charity). Vitalik then publicly slammed Ryoshi for sending it unannounced. Just looked like a cheap trick to give the coin legitimacy by saying "Vitalik owns 50% of this coin, you should get some too". A coin worth having should be able to stand on its own without such tactics.

Again this is just my opinion. I do not own any Shiba and do not plan to, but if others want to grab some, go for it.
mferry72

Post by mferry72 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:56 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:10 am Great news! I found out that Coinbase Pro has a "sandbox" and that we can use that for testing. I'm spending time today working on implementing Coinbase as an exchange, so hopefully in a few weeks we'll be able to offer SHIB.
Hey Dad! Are we there yet? :D
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:19 pm

mferry72 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:56 am
Hey Dad! Are we there yet? :D
The changes have been checked in and are ready for release.

The problem limiting us now is research. All the code is ready to go, but all of our time is being spent on training new employees. As soon as someone is able to find time to search the Internet to find out details about these coins, like the "Contract ABI" and exchange withdrawal fees, we'll be ready to release.
BMChris

Post by BMChris » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Awesome

Prohashing just keeps getting better and better :D
Alynn

Post by Alynn » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:25 am

My honest opinion is I didn't get into crypto really until the early middle of this year. I missed a lot of explosions where I could be financially independent. Shib is something that is my play for getting lucky. I have 6 million now, buying another million (at current prices) twice a month.

Sure it could crash, just like any coin can. But the hype is the same hype that turned doge to 75 cents at one point. No I don't think it will ever get to 75, but heck, if it gets to a penny I'd make 60K off of 60 dollars (so far).
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:12 pm

BMChris wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:36 pm Awesome

Prohashing just keeps getting better and better :D
Honlaw

Post by Honlaw » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:23 pm

I really hope that you guys will add SHIB as the new payment option.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:24 pm

Honlaw wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:23 pm I really hope that you guys will add SHIB as the new payment option.
We do have SHIB as a payout option through Coinbase payouts.