Any chance of adding SHIB as a payout option?

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
zcbdfgrg

Any chance of adding SHIB as a payout option?

Post by zcbdfgrg » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:41 pm

I've been earning shib on unmineable these last few weeks since they added it...but, your low memory ethash pool is the only one I can get my Mac with Radeon pro 5300m 4GB to actually work on!! Getting between 16-18MH/s.

If you add that, I'll be able to bring my desktop Rx 580 over here for an additional 32MH/s!!!

Thanks!
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Any chance of adding SHIB as a payout option?

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:59 am

zcbdfgrg wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:41 pm I've been earning shib on unmineable these last few weeks since they added it...but, your low memory ethash pool is the only one I can get my Mac with Radeon pro 5300m 4GB to actually work on!! Getting between 16-18MH/s.

If you add that, I'll be able to bring my desktop Rx 580 over here for an additional 32MH/s!!!

Thanks!
Unfortunately, we can't add this coin because we're not aware of any exchanges that accept US customers that trade the coin. All of the exchanges that we saw it listed at don't accept US customers.

There have been several requests for it, though. If you know of such an exchange, please let me know.
zcbdfgrg

Post by zcbdfgrg » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:24 am

https://uk.advfn.com/crypto/SHIBA-INU-SHIB/markets

None of those accept us customers?

I honestly know nothing about how all these work. I've just been swapping my eth through uniswap, and doge through whatever atomic wallet uses for their swaps!
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:51 am

The only one listed there that does is the GDAX, but for some reason I can't find it on Coinbase Pro and that page also lists the prices as $0.
bmyatt99

Post by bmyatt99 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:33 pm

Kucoin accepts US customers, and also trades shiba inu. But you are limited to a 5BTC a day withdrawal I think.
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:11 pm

While we would like to add SHIB for payouts, the issue is that Kucoin only offers a USDT-based SHIB/USDT market, which our system currently does not support. Maybe if one of our exchanges adds a BTC or ETH based market, or maybe if we later add support for stablecoin-based intermediate markets.
FDDanny

Post by FDDanny » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:24 pm

Newb here to cryto and exchanges but.. I have SHIB on Voyager. Unclear who they use as an exchange or if they are one by itself. Im in the US and had no problem buying from the app.
That said I haven withdrawn anything yet.
zcbdfgrg

Post by zcbdfgrg » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:44 pm

Oh yeah, plenty of places to buy or swap (,uniswap for example). Heck, you can even get it through unmineable.com's pools. Unfortunately, I can't get my MacBook pro to GPU mine there. So I have my mbp mining here, and my desktop GPU getting 32mh/s with ethash on unmineable, averaging between 200k-300k shib/day. Would love to consolidate all to here...but I just can't!
epiclootsmining

Post by epiclootsmining » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:15 pm

You could setup a smart contract to run the exchange through Uniswap. Customer is paid in ETH (much like how the Coinbase USD is paid in BTC) then at threshold it would send the ETH to the SC to exchange. The challenge is the fee. Users would have to be willing to sign up for a "flex fee" that is only determined after the exchange occurs. Other than that its not to tricky. You could do the same with BNB allowing access to tons of ERC20 and BEP2 coins.

https://cryptomarketpool.com/how-to-swa ... -contract/
zcbdfgrg

Post by zcbdfgrg » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:01 am

So, now that ShibaSwap is online, any effort to look into this?