- At 3:00AM EST this morning, Chris successfully completed moving all coins from the servers with the misconfigured disks. This problem has been permanently resolved, and the bugs that resulted from it, like the previously never encountered issue with ethash coins being moved between servers, have also been resolved.
- While the system has returned to normal, there were seven support tickets about reduced earnings during that period. Chris investigated the issues and has not found evidence that these issues were caused by the coins on the disks, nor has he found any common causes of all the tickets. Chris will continue to investigate, but since the problems did not have a common cause, he expects that it will be at least three days before he is able to investigate all the issues.
- Likewise, there are 104 support tickets open and we have dedicated all available time from multiple employees to resolving them, even at the expense of delaying MTP and RandomX mining. Nevertheless, the issues are very complex and will require significant investigation, and we do not anticipate being able to resolve all the problems in less than a week. We apologize for the delays.
- In the past, we took a lenient stance with allowing people to send money to prove they own an account to reset lost two-factor authentication keys. These resets take a huge amount of time, and 90% of customers who request them either do not reply, or send money from an incorrect wallet. Starting today, in order to focus more time on new features, we have decided that we will not be able to reset two-factor authentication keys for any reason. We have modified the documentation and website to make this policy change clear to customers.
- Earlier this year, we debuted a checkbox to indicate whether customers are businesses. Business customers have significantly reduced paperwork requirements for both them and us. For example, we do not need to spend money on stamps, envelopes, paper, or ink to mail tax forms to businesses. Please save both of us time and money by taking the opportunity before the deadline of December 31 to declare you are a business, if you are mining for a corporation or LLC.
- This is a second reminder that we have reduced fees on ethash mining to just 0.99% and 0.49%. Start mining ethash today!
Discussion of development releases of Prohashing.
1 post • Page 1 of 1