- We recently released a new REST API, which compliments the WAMP API by providing a standardized format of payout data that is also exposed by other pools. This format is expected to be compatible with a number of third-party mobile applications and external algorithm switching clients. We've contacted the developers of these tools to request that Prohashing be added to their software. We received a response from one Android app, Mining Observer, already, so check it out when you have a chance.
- The PPLNS statistics have been improved to display each individual miner's PPLNS data, in addition to the pool's overall data.
- Constance is hard at work on preparations for the Russian translation of the website. She expects to complete internationalization of the site by the end of the week, which will allow the actual translation to be completed by the end of November.
- Vance expects to add the Altility exchange to the pool soon, which will allow trading in many coins that were discontinued by other exchanges. Chris has noticed that exchanges follow a pattern where they start with trading of small coins, become larger, and then for some reason discontinue most of their coins until only the largest, like bitcoin and ETH, remain. Eventually, the exchange goes under because it no longer has anything to differentiate itself from the big players like Binance, and we need to implement new exchanges to restore the coins the first exchange discontinued. In this case, Poloniex is being discontinued and Altility now trades most of the coins Poloniex used to trade.
- We plan to add XZC, GRIN, AE, and ZEL. Zelcash will probably be added this afternoon, but we have some doubts as to whether the mining server can correctly mine its algorithm. If we discover that the existing code cannot, then we will disable it and it will require a few days of development server testing to figure out what is wrong.
Discussion of development releases of Prohashing.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Good morning! There have been quite a few new features added over the past few days.