Status as of Tuesday, November 10

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steve Sokolowski

Status as of Tuesday, November 10

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:01 am

Greetings! Here's today's status:
  • This weekend, I focused my attention on several key improvements. On Saturday, I improved mining server performance, which is required as we continue to grow. I'm confident that the mining server will now be able to handle at least double its current load, so this will be the last round of performance enhancements here for a while. It will be tested and released later in the week. The database is still a slow point, and that will be addressed during our downtime on November 24.
  • On Sunday, I added the ability to view hashrate history, both for the entire pool and also for all individual users. A new range selector is available below the hashrate chart to allow users to select a wider view. The default view is one week, like before. In addition, I resolved some issues with the worker data tables and a few minor bugs reported by users. The website was already updated this morning.
  • Chris continues to focus on Yobit trading, which should be enabled today. He has already compiled many coins that are only available at Yobit and which should improve profitability.
  • The big news today is that we had to cease trading with Cryptsy. Unfortunately, Cryptsy has delayed withdrawals every day for several weeks, and the delays are impacting customer service by preventing us from issuing next day payouts. We have asked to speak to a supervisor at Cryptsy about the issue. If we are able to speak to someone at a higher level, and if we find that withdrawals process within a few hours for a week, then we will resume trading with Cryptsy. If not, then Chris will speak with customers about numerous coins that will be discontinued over the Thanksgiving holiday.