- We're proud to include support for CryptoNightV1 and Lyra2REv3! These algorithms will be rolled out slowly, with only one or a few coins in each at first until we are sure that there are no issues. We expect to have Vertcoin mining enabled almost immediately. Other coins will have to wait until Chris has completed the business's taxes.
- In the website, "live found blocks" is now available on the miner dashboard page, allowing miners to track what blocks their miners find in real-time.
- The block explorer has been updated to include the username of a block's finder, if we mine a coin and one of our customers has found that block.
- We're proud to announce the availability of Cardano payouts! We expect earnings to begin this weekend, and the payouts will probably start on Sunday or Monday, depending on whether there are any bugs that didn't appear in testing.
Next week's work will include the following:
- One of the general suggestions in the feature request thread was that customers are presented a list of coins, without any context as to why they should want to select any particular coin. Constance is currently working on adding data to the website to show why some coins are important. First up will be "biggest gainers" and "biggest losers" - icons that will appear next to the coins in the selection box to indicate which of the coins changed most in price over the past day. I'm interested in comments about whether anyone would like the ability to automatically be paid in coins that drop a large amount, without having to select the coin automatically first.
- Vance is working to add the remaining top 20 coins for payouts over the next few weeks. He's looking into EOS and TRON.
- I'm working on adding new coins and algorithms. The greatest limiting factor for algorithms is that many algorithms contain coins that are only listed at exchanges that prohibit US customers. Quark is one example of an algorithm that has 12 known coins on it, but none of them are traded at exchanges we can use.