- We discovered issues with SHA-256 profitability, thanks to a report from mickeekung. Now, the expected payouts chart will compare profitability to BTC, not BCH, and profitability will be up by 3% across the board. Thanks for the report!
- Chris spent the week preparing the tax forms for mailing. During the process, he discovered that it is not necessary for us to mail the forms to businesses. At this point, it is too late to get confirmation that addresses are business addresses for us to avoid mailing forms this year. If you are mining for a business and have not already done so, please check the new box on the "Settings" page so that money can be saved next year by not having to mail you a form. The documentation was just updated with this new change.
- I discovered a workaround to a problem where NiceHash was not following its own ethash mining specifications, preventing customers from using Nicehash with the pool. A new release will be issued over the weekend so that the Nicehash-specific port for ethash functions properly with Nicehash's erroneous implementation of their specifications.
- We do not expect any issues that will cause interruptions in bitcoin mining for the immediate future. Reserve has again climbed to +3, so we were able to move some money to a cold wallet and will spend that if poor luck strikes again.
- USDC and USDT payouts are expected to start within the next few days.
Discussion of development releases of Prohashing.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests