Coinbase does not deserve to be in business

CSZiggy

Re: Coinbase does not deserve to be in business

Postby CSZiggy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Splinter wrote:And the best part is that Glidera's rates are better. I wish I had known this solution before... goodbye Coinbase to sell btc! :)

That's funny. On coinbase I only put up MAKER contracts using the SELL LIMIT orders and pay 0% to cash them out.
Then I do a direct AHC bank transfer for 0%. Coinbase makes its money off the people buying my coins...NOT ME.

Not sure how Glidera's rates could be lower than 0% unless they pay you to sell on there.
Kinda doubting that.
Splinter

Postby Splinter » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:55 pm

CSZiggy wrote:
Splinter wrote:And the best part is that Glidera's rates are better. I wish I had known this solution before... goodbye Coinbase to sell btc! :)

That's funny. On coinbase I only put up MAKER contracts using the SELL LIMIT orders and pay 0% to cash them out.
Then I do a direct AHC bank transfer for 0%. Coinbase makes its money off the people buying my coins...NOT ME.

Not sure how Glidera's rates could be lower than 0% unless they pay you to sell on there.
Kinda doubting that.

If at least coinbase answered the tickets (and properly) I might consider using it again... but anyway, in the end I earn more $ selling my coins using glidera despite the 0% coinbase fee to cash out most of the time. My intention here is just to present a fairly viable alternative to coinbase's lack of respect for its customers. That's it.
CSZiggy

Postby CSZiggy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:57 pm

I agree, once you have an account issue, thats pretty much it for coinbase. Alternatives always welcome.
I think AT&T and COMCAST now have better customer support reviews...and that's saying a LOT.
Splinter

Postby Splinter » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:21 am

Yep... and coinbase has many complaints specifically about ACH transfers: https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comme ... e_throwing

Glidera also allows setup ACH transfers: https://www.glidera.io/developers
CSZiggy

Postby CSZiggy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:28 am

From the OP of that link, I don't think they understand what BUSINESS DAYS are.

"I submitted an ACH on 1/2/18. It was completed and debited out of my bank account on 1/3/18. It's 1/8 and I still don't have access to my funds. Their own policy says 3-5 business days. Today is day 5. Thanks for sitting on them coinbase."

1/2 was a Tuesday. They hit on 1/3 a Wednesday(1)....Thursday(2)......Friday(3)...Monday the 8th would DAY 4.
If coinbase says 3-5 BUSINESS days, they still have all day Monday AND Tuesday still for those funds to post.

While I agree they may have issues, I've never had any. All my withdrawls out ACH have landed on my bank the next day and available for me within the following 24 hours, even if its over a weekend.
Splinter

Postby Splinter » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:53 am

There are people in the comments waiting 9, 25, 36 days... and it's just an example. Btw I'm still heavily using Coinbase Pro with maker contract (0% fee) for trade.