Problem with 2FA

Encounter a problem related to the pool or have a request for a feature? Post your issue here and we will help you out.
TTo314

Problem with 2FA

Postby TTo314 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:16 am

Hi.
I have lost my device with my 2FA. I know there is no way to recover my account, no problem. In the account I have coins to which right now I do not target the mining percentage and do not reach the minimum to make the payment. Will I receive that money at some time? Thanks greetings.

I had read that in 90 days you make payments in any way.
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Problem with 2FA

Postby Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:49 am

TTo314 wrote:Hi.
I have lost my device with my 2FA. I know there is no way to recover my account, no problem. In the account I have coins to which right now I do not target the mining percentage and do not reach the minimum to make the payment. Will I receive that money at some time? Thanks greetings.

I had read that in 90 days you make payments in any way.

If you lost your device, it shouldn't be difficult to recover your account. All you need to do is to install Authy on the new device. When you do, you'll be asked for your "backup password," which you entered when you first installed Authy on the lost device. Assuming that you have the same phone number on the new device, your keys will then be transferred and you'll have access to all the same codes as before.
TTo314

Postby TTo314 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:18 am

Hi.

I have lost the device and the "backup password". My wallet, within Prohasing, have auto withdraw but 3 of them have no percentage of benefit and therefore they will never reach that minimum.

You do some kind of sweep to clean the wallets?

Thanks you for your answer. Regards.
Steve Sokolowski

Postby Steve Sokolowski » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:32 am

TTo314 wrote:Hi.

I have lost the device and the "backup password". My wallet, within Prohasing, have auto withdraw but 3 of them have no percentage of benefit and therefore they will never reach that minimum.

You do some kind of sweep to clean the wallets?

Thanks you for your answer. Regards.

This can be done if you provide a proof transaction by sending money from one of the payout addresses associated with your account to an address Chris provides, proving you are in possession of the account.

You can get started with the process by submitting a support ticket to Chris.