Is there a compoesd list or rating of the best software development companies?

Discussion about topics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.
Forum rules
Links in initial topics in all Prohashing forums may only reference sites featuring two or more products or services.
Weight

Is there a compoesd list or rating of the best software development companies?

Post by Weight » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:37 am

O need something like that for a project.
Any hints?
mad4mining

Re: Is there a compoesd list or rating of the best software development companies?

Post by mad4mining » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:15 am

For crypto projects? ie coins/tokens?
Steve Sokolowski

Re: Is there a compoesd list or rating of the best software development companies?

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:42 am

I moved this to "Off-topic," since this forum is for discussion about Prohashing development.
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Rounding out the top 10 on FORBES list:

1 Apple Inc.
2 Samsung Electronics
3 Amazon.com
4 Foxconn
5 Alphabet Inc.
6 Microsoft
7 Huawei
8 Hitachi
9 IBM
10 Dell Technologies
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:08 am

Thank you for your shameless plug.
While you asked a good question, you then posted a link to your website making company that has Less to do with mining crypto than Fluzcoin.
I think you came to the wrong forum to post up an ad to try and get business.

You asked for a list of the best software companies, and then you said they are all good but our site is even better.
Than Apple? Google?: Microsoft? Are you on the drugs?

You are correct, one does need competence. It seems one needs it just to spell competence correctly.
Would I ever look at a website to take care of my business...who can't spell words correctly?
I'd rather get a tatoo that says "No Regerts".
Ichazi

Post by Ichazi » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:33 am

There are lots of folks on web who call themselves as website design firms and web site designers. Lots of people get it done like a passion or part-time, for fun. Website design firms full time procedures are solution to go. Website design firms doing it will require your task significantly. Ensure that your website design business has been doing enough study on web systems.
MLS

Post by MLS » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 am

I don't know if you still need the list but I found one here
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:48 am

Think this is a dead topic, some scammer came in, made 3 accounts all on the same day, asked a question like they were looking for help, then logged in and answered their own question with a shameless plug, then logged in and bumped it with a YES i use them all the time, they do great work...blah blah blah BS.

This whole topic could be axed since the original posting was a click bait scam.
MLS

Post by MLS » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:17 am

CSZiggy wrote:Think this is a dead topic, some scammer came in, made 3 accounts all on the same day, asked a question like they were looking for help, then logged in and answered their own question with a shameless plug, then logged in and bumped it with a YES i use them all the time, they do great work...blah blah blah BS.

This whole topic could be axed since the original posting was a click bait scam.
Well, I just tried to help:). I'm new here, I don't know what is dead or alive
CSZiggy

Post by CSZiggy » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:31 am

MLS wrote:
CSZiggy wrote:Think this is a dead topic, some scammer came in, made 3 accounts all on the same day, asked a question like they were looking for help, then logged in and answered their own question with a shameless plug, then logged in and bumped it with a YES i use them all the time, they do great work...blah blah blah BS.

Well, I just tried to help:). I'm new here, I don't know what is dead or alive

Again not your fault, people come in and post up ads and spams and people comment on that and point out issues.
Then the forum deletes the offending account of the original spammers, leaving all the rest of the messages in tact and now full of holes you can drive a truck through making latter comments look to reflect each other instead of the now deleted comments and original spam topics.

That is why you see the 5th post down commenting on the 4th post down, with 2 days in between. One of the banned accounts used to have comments posted in between, more likely 2 or 3 posts over those 2 days. But since they were the same user-with 2 accounts on the same IP bumping up their own ideas and trying to lend credibility to themselves. When the accounts were deleted the whole message topic started by those accounts should have been deleted also. Hope that helps clear things up.