Selling Brand New Antminer z9 Mini -----$1,700USD

Offer mining equipment or coins for sale, or request offers to buy. Conduct business at your own risk.
Forum rules
Only items that you own right now can be sold. Pre-orders and selling on behalf of others is prohibited. Prohashing does not evaluate the competitiveness or legitimacy of offers.
jordikimer

Selling Brand New Antminer z9 Mini -----$1,700USD

Postby jordikimer » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:32 am

Selling Brand New Antminers, We ship worldwide and delivery takes 3 days.
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged Antminers

Baikal Giant X10 Power Supply------$1,200
Antminer E3, Batch 3---------------$1,100
Antminer Z9------------------------$2,700
Antminer Z9 mini-------------------$1,700
Antminer S9i-13.5TH/s with PSU-----$850

Interested buyer should contact me at :

Email : ramonvidic1@gmail.com

WhatsApp : +1 929 266 7402

CSZiggy

Re: Selling Brand New Antminer z9 Mini -----$1,700USD

Postby CSZiggy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:46 am

Prices seem a bit higher than what you can buy those for with power supplies off ebay.

Not pre-sales, in hand ready to ship now, most new or un-used units for sale.
Good luck getting 30% more for units than on ebay.
Steve Sokolowski

Postby Steve Sokolowski » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:04 am

CSZiggy wrote:Prices seem a bit higher than what you can buy those for with power supplies off ebay.

Not pre-sales, in hand ready to ship now, most new or un-used units for sale.
Good luck getting 30% more for units than on ebay.

I hate eBay. They have two major issues: first, they always side with the buyer in any dispute; and second, their fees have become astronomical. It's not surprising that people are trying to get around them. But because of that, anything sold off eBay should be listed lower than the eBay price. If you're the buyer, keep looking if the price is the same.

Chris has a lot more success selling stuff on Craigslist now. He posts things for 10% less than the eBay prices. The buyer is happy because he gets a cheaper item. Chris is happy because he doesn't have to pay 20% in fees, and because he can accept cash or bitcoin cash. There is no chargeback fraud. You should try it.

The only disadvantage of avoiding eBay is that the only time of the year that you can sell absolutely anything is between next Wednesday and August 15, when all the leases turn over to new students and families. He found that items tend to sit around at other times of the year. That's why Chris holds a lot of items until August 1 and then lists them all at once. It's a pain that by the time late July arrives, the laundry room and garage are completely filled up with junk.
CSZiggy

Postby CSZiggy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Steve Sokolowski wrote:Chris has a lot more success selling stuff on Craigslist now. He posts things for 10% less than the eBay prices. The buyer is happy because he gets a cheaper item. Chris is happy because he doesn't have to pay 20% in fees, and because he can accept cash or bitcoin cash. There is no chargeback fraud. You should try it.

I would have no issues accepting Crypto currency as a form of payment for either Ebay or Craigslist items.

BUT, I would have to get 33% MORE crypto payment than I would need for the cash payment for me to get the same amount.
I get cash, then I'm set and done. I get bitcoins, then I have to sell, and claim 33% on taxes, so I end up losing.
I'd have been further ahead to sell it for cash on ebay, pay their 20% and NOT have had to pay 33% to the IRS on taxes for the capital gains sell.

Cryptocurrency is a great idea, until you go and tax the trade of it into cash at 1/3 loss then not so much.
cc4506

Postby cc4506 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:10 am

Hey Ziggy,

where are you finding that info on the capital gains info? I was searching the IRS site and I couldn't find it.
Thanks
Chris