Coin changes - Additions and discontinuations

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Steven Godshall

Re: Coin changes - Additions and discontinuations

Post by Steven Godshall » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:27 pm

The following coins have been discontinued for no longer having available pool markets: Hedgetrade, Strayacoin, Rublebit, Parallelcoin, Startcoin, Zclassic, Absolute, Nekonium, BlockStamp, Atheios, Ellaism, NILU, Bitblock, Quasarcoin
nate4488

Post by nate4488 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:29 pm

I was wondering if the following coins could be added as payout options: DAG, CSPR and XDC? Thanks.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:09 pm

nate4488 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:29 pm I was wondering if the following coins could be added as payout options: DAG, CSPR and XDC? Thanks.
Unfortunately, we are unable to add these at this time. One of the first things that we look at when we investigate coins is if the coin is traded at one of our pool's existing supported exchanges. It unfortunately seems that this coin does not meet that requirement, so we are unable to consider it at this time. You can see the exchanges we use by looking around the "Status" page of our website.
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:38 pm

BZEdgecoin (BZE) is discontinued due to upcoming swap to an unsupported chain.
nate4488

Post by nate4488 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 am

Sarah Manter wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:09 pm
nate4488 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:29 pm I was wondering if the following coins could be added as payout options: DAG, CSPR and XDC? Thanks.
Unfortunately, we are unable to add these at this time. One of the first things that we look at when we investigate coins is if the coin is traded at one of our pool's existing supported exchanges. It unfortunately seems that this coin does not meet that requirement, so we are unable to consider it at this time. You can see the exchanges we use by looking around the "Status" page of our website.
Hey Sarah,

Looking at the status page I have concluded the exchanges you use are BinanceUS, Bittrex, CoinbasePro, Kraken, Kucoin, SouthXchange, and STEX.

XDC is listed on Kucoin, Bittrex, and STEX.
DAG is listed on Kucoin.
You are correct on CSPR as it is not listed on any of the above exchanges.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:44 am

nate4488 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 am
Sarah Manter wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:09 pm
Hey Sarah,

Looking at the status page I have concluded the exchanges you use are BinanceUS, Bittrex, CoinbasePro, Kraken, Kucoin, SouthXchange, and STEX.

XDC is listed on Kucoin, Bittrex, and STEX.
DAG is listed on Kucoin.
You are correct on CSPR as it is not listed on any of the above exchanges.
DAG - we do not support Kucoin walletless payouts currently
XDC - Kucoin same issue as above. Unavailable on Bittrex for USA. STEX we do not support walletless or USDT markets currently, also STEX has poor volume.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:05 pm

Now available for payouts and direct-to-Coinbase payouts at PROHASHING:
TheSandbox (SAND)
Optimism (OP)
nate4488

Post by nate4488 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:19 am

Has Quant(QNT) been removed as a payout option? I no longer see it.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:19 pm

nate4488 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:19 am Has Quant(QNT) been removed as a payout option? I no longer see it.
It hasn't been removed. All exchanges for this coin have at least one error. One way to check on whether coins have been removed is to check the status page for that coin, which will tell you whether mining is enabled/disabled and whether the coin is in error.
Steven Godshall

Post by Steven Godshall » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:37 pm

Perkle (PRKL) and Populous (PPT) are discontinued due to exchange delistings.