Coin changes - Additions and discontinuations

News updates about the Prohashing pool
Forum rules
The News forum is only for updates about the Prohashing pool.

Replies to posts in this forum should be related to the news being announced. If you need support on another issue, please post in the forum related to that topic or seek one of the official support options listed in the top right corner of the forums page or on prohashing.com/about.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Chris Sokolowski
Site Admin

Re: Coin changes - Additions and discontinuations

Post by Chris Sokolowski » Sun May 19, 2019 1:22 am

The following coins were discontinued today. All these coins were traded on Cryptopia but no other exchanges that we support.

Adcoin
Argentum
Aricoin
BitcoinFast
Bitmark
Campuscoin
Chancoin
ContractNet
Creativecoin
Darsek
Digitalcoin
Dubaicoin
Eddiecoin
eGulden
Galactrum
Grandcoin
Granitecoin
Groincoin
HyperStake
i0Coin
Ignitioncoin
Incakoin
Innovacoin
Iqcash
Irishcoin
Linxcoin
LitecoinPlus
Lottocoin
Lycancoin
Lynxcoin
Magnet
Mazacoin
Monoecicoin
Netcoin
Nix
OpenSourcecoin
OverPoweredcoinX
Phoenixcoin
Platinumbar
Polcoin
Puracoin
Redcoin
Sagacoin
Sakuracoin
SixElevencoin
SolarFlarecoin
Spartancoin
Steneum
Trinity
Truckcoin
Vivocoin
WeAreSatoshi
Whalecoin
Zero
Zestcoin
Zixx
JohnEDIII

Post by JohnEDIII » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:04 am

Is zclassic still being paid out? It has been checked for about a week now but no payout has happened.
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:24 am

JohnEDIII wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:04 am Is zclassic still being paid out? It has been checked for about a week now but no payout has happened.
I'm not aware of any widespread issues. If you're encountering a problem, feel free to submit a support ticket to Chris and he'll be glad to research the problem.
JohnEDIII

Post by JohnEDIII » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 am

Thank you so much for your reply
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 am

Chris discontinued the following coins today:

AceD
Aeternity
Auroracoin
Binancecoin_ERC20
BitcoinScrypt
Canada_ecoin
Capstonecoin
Clam
Cometcoin
Dero
EducoinV
Goldcoin
Halloweencoin
HappyCreatorcoin
Helpico
IOStoken
Joincoin
NEScoin
NoteBlockchaincoin
OPcoin
Pioneercoin
Popularcoin
Potcoin
Sumokoin
TokenofHope
V8coin
Votecoin
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:48 am

We're pleased to announce that Qtum and KucoinShares are now available for payouts.
-MaVerick-

Post by -MaVerick- » Wed May 19, 2021 11:06 am

sunil808 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:36 am They haven't been taking any action on my support tickets. That's the only reason DIME is disabled right now; I can't withdrawal it from the exchange. Perhaps if they see two people with the same issue, they will take more action. What is happening when I withdrawal the coins is that they get put into the withdrawal queue as "processing" but they never complete sending the coins to my wallet. They just remain in the withdrawal queue as "processing" indefinitely.
What are you talking about? Who is "They"!?
Steve Sokolowski

Post by Steve Sokolowski » Wed May 19, 2021 1:15 pm

sunil808 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:36 am They haven't been taking any action on my support tickets. That's the only reason DIME is disabled right now; I can't withdrawal it from the exchange. Perhaps if they see two people with the same issue, they will take more action. What is happening when I withdrawal the coins is that they get put into the withdrawal queue as "processing" but they never complete sending the coins to my wallet. They just remain in the withdrawal queue as "processing" indefinitely.
Please submit a support ticket about this issue - but I'm not clear as to what it has to do with us, as this sounds like a problem with an exchange somewhere. We don't offer exchange services.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:13 am

Steve Sokolowski wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:15 pm
Please submit a support ticket about this issue - but I'm not clear as to what it has to do with us, as this sounds like a problem with an exchange somewhere. We don't offer exchange services.
-MaVerick- wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:06 am
What are you talking about? Who is "They"!?
This was from a post at the very beginning of the topic in 2015, and Chris posted a little later that they had eventually answered him and resolved the issue.
nate4488

Post by nate4488 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:56 pm

Any additional payout options in the works?