Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
Sumoblei

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by Sumoblei » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:28 pm

ICQ is still alive..... amazing!
wjoshua1984

Post by wjoshua1984 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:31 pm

Sumoblei wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:28 pm ICQ is still alive..... amazing!
That takes me way back.
OneOfThePetes

Post by OneOfThePetes » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:17 pm

Sarah Manter wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:22 am
OneOfThePetes wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:13 am Thanks Sarah :)
Appreciate all your hard work.

I almost suggested the same for ICQ as I did with Yahoo Messenger - only to learn that ICQ is still a thing!

Who knew?

:D
Right?? I totally had to look that one up. Michael created a ticket for the sorting coins suggestion. Can't promise when, but it's on his list.
That is awesome news :) Thanks team! :)
I left because I hate the colour scheme.
Plenty of other mining pools out there that don't look as terrible.
Banished_Privateer

Post by Banished_Privateer » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:00 am

So I can see "All-Time Earned" of the coins only when I own some in my balance, I can't check this for the coins that were paid out in full. Could you please add it somewhere in the statistics, maybe payout window or dashboard? This information is really helpful and the feature is already functioning, it just needs to be placed in a better place with full access at all times, thanks!
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:45 pm

Estacaco wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:54 pm
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:21 am I think I got it. They have added a feature that allows us to customize those fields, which we weren't originally able to do. It should be removed now. Any you think should be added in its place?
Discord username wont be a bad idea once you guys have a server setup :)
Added.
RCMco

Post by RCMco » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:54 pm

Something to consider is the annual earnings stat. Currently it appears on the "Balances" page and is called "YTD Earnings". However, on the dashboard page you show earnings for "today", "7 Day", "30 Day" and "All-Time". Shouldn't the YTD be displayed here between the 30-Day and the All Time on this page instead? It is more consistent and puts all of the earning information together in the same place.
OneOfThePetes

Post by OneOfThePetes » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:19 pm

I've had another thought about the portfolio targeting..
Another potential option idea...

Set previous days averages as if they were zero.

Essentially a soft reset of the recent percentages.

The idea behind it is if you change your percentage ratios between coins, or the number of coins you want to earn; you can ignore the punishment that your favourite crypto might get due to earning a lot of it recently.

Does that make sense?

Or would it just make sense to use the constant mode in that case?
I left because I hate the colour scheme.
Plenty of other mining pools out there that don't look as terrible.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:48 am

OneOfThePetes wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:19 pm I've had another thought about the portfolio targeting..
Another potential option idea...

Set previous days averages as if they were zero.

Essentially a soft reset of the recent percentages.

The idea behind it is if you change your percentage ratios between coins, or the number of coins you want to earn; you can ignore the punishment that your favourite crypto might get due to earning a lot of it recently.

Does that make sense?

Or would it just make sense to use the constant mode in that case?
It kind of sounds like the constant mode might be better for that if you're looking to keep a constant percentage of your favorite coin.
RCMco

Post by RCMco » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:47 am

A way to delete a no longer used referral miner. I have one connected to my account that is no longer mining and I have to see it every time I log in.

Boris PGHhIA970 1 $0.0000 $0.8043

I would love to delete it.
TechElucidation

Post by TechElucidation » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:03 pm

Hello,

Something I would really like to see is the ability to track profitability more efficiently to decide if there is something else we should be mining. Right now for smaller cards, things have gone back and forth between Kawpow or Etchash. To be honest it wasn't till the outage a few days ago that I realized that Etchash had come up, and have actually switched over. As you know, it is not as easy as saying today Kawpow is 5.11c and 3.16c - and know which to mine until you know how well your system does each one.

What would be really nice is to be able to create a list of 'devices' or 'rigs' and list what capabilities each has (algos supported, and at what rate), then have that tie into the profitability data to say what it would do under each algo. I can create a spreadsheet right now, then go to the status page, and plug the numbers in, but that can become cumbersome to do. I get excited about the idea, but then lazy about execution.

So for example I could add my '3060Rig' as a device (it has five 3060 Ti's, a 2060, and an AMD 5600xt - so pretty unique to me alone), and right now it is doing about ~294Mh/s on Ether. But I would like to also record that it can do x Mh/s if I used Kawpow, and y Mh/s if I was doing Etchash. Then be able to easily use the daily profitability data to see (roughly) earnings per day based on that, so I can confirm which is the best in my particular circumstance.

To put the icing on the cake, it would be able to set alerts if the 'best performer' were to change significantly. This would probably go crazy on things that were neck and neck and we can't change every 5 minutes, so perhaps if you could say 'tell me if the best one changes by 5% or more', or just a once a day confirmation when you update the profitability pages.

Anyways, just my idea.