Website Wishlist

Discussion of development releases of Prohashing / Requests for features
Forum rules
The Development forum is for discussion of development releases of Prohashing and for feedback on the site, requests for features, etc.

While we can't promise we will be able to implement every feature request, we will give them each due consideration and do our best with the resources and staffing we have available.

For the full list of PROHASHING forums rules, please visit https://prohashing.com/help/prohashing- ... rms-forums.
OneOfThePetes

Re: Website Wishlist

Post by OneOfThePetes » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:10 pm

One more... (sorry, OCD kicking in - or CDO with the letters in the right order as they should be)...

Forum profiles still have an option for Yahoo Messenger, which hasn't been a thing for TEN YEARS!

God I feel old.

Maybe your forum needs an update? hahaha
I left because I hate the colour scheme.
Plenty of other mining pools out there that don't look as terrible.
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:57 am

OneOfThePetes wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:10 pm One more... (sorry, OCD kicking in - or CDO with the letters in the right order as they should be)...

Forum profiles still have an option for Yahoo Messenger, which hasn't been a thing for TEN YEARS!

God I feel old.

That's funny. I totally forgot about that messenger! I'm not sure if that's something we put in there or something built into phpBB. I'll keep an eye out for how to update that as I'm learning the system, but I can't make promises on that one, as it doesn't impact the functionality of the forums as much as other things.
OneOfThePetes

Post by OneOfThePetes » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:25 am

Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:57 am
OneOfThePetes wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:10 pm One more... (sorry, OCD kicking in - or CDO with the letters in the right order as they should be)...

God I feel old.

That's funny. I totally forgot about that messenger! I'm not sure if that's something we put in there or something built into phpBB. I'll keep an eye out for how to update that as I'm learning the system, but I can't make promises on that one, as it doesn't impact the functionality of the forums as much as other things.
I think it's the phpBB software :)
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:21 am

OneOfThePetes wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:25 am
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:57 am

God I feel old.

I think it's the phpBB software :)
I think I got it. They have added a feature that allows us to customize those fields, which we weren't originally able to do. It should be removed now. Any you think should be added in its place?
Estacaco

Post by Estacaco » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:54 pm

Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:21 am I think I got it. They have added a feature that allows us to customize those fields, which we weren't originally able to do. It should be removed now. Any you think should be added in its place?
Discord username wont be a bad idea once you guys have a server setup :)
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:11 am

Estacaco wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:54 pm
Sarah Manter wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:21 am I think I got it. They have added a feature that allows us to customize those fields, which we weren't originally able to do. It should be removed now. Any you think should be added in its place?
Discord username wont be a bad idea once you guys have a server setup :)
Sounds good. Added to my todo list.
OneOfThePetes

Post by OneOfThePetes » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:43 am

I've had another thought...

In the coin payout selection page, It would be useful to have a sort / filter option based on the blockchain a coin resides on.

For example, I have no interest in ERC20 tokens whatsoever (due to high gas fees, and high minimum payouts), and would love to be able to filter them out of the list of coins.

Failing that, colour coding them could be another option.

Currently, I have to click into the coin to find out it is an ERC20 token.
So many clicks back and forth :)

Also, it would be cool to list what wallets support each coin
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:40 am

OneOfThePetes wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:43 am I've had another thought...

In the coin payout selection page, It would be useful to have a sort / filter option based on the blockchain a coin resides on.

For example, I have no interest in ERC20 tokens whatsoever (due to high gas fees, and high minimum payouts), and would love to be able to filter them out of the list of coins.

Failing that, colour coding them could be another option.

Currently, I have to click into the coin to find out it is an ERC20 token.
So many clicks back and forth :)

Also, it would be cool to list what wallets support each coin
Passing those suggestions on to Michael.
OneOfThePetes

Post by OneOfThePetes » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:13 am

Thanks Sarah :)
Appreciate all your hard work.

I almost suggested the same for ICQ as I did with Yahoo Messenger - only to learn that ICQ is still a thing!

Who knew?

:D
Sarah Manter

Post by Sarah Manter » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:22 am

OneOfThePetes wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:13 am Thanks Sarah :)
Appreciate all your hard work.

I almost suggested the same for ICQ as I did with Yahoo Messenger - only to learn that ICQ is still a thing!

Who knew?

:D
Right?? I totally had to look that one up. Michael created a ticket for the sorting coins suggestion. Can't promise when, but it's on his list.